Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (53320 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
My face me I slap you experience as a kid will be summarized as comedy, tragedy- comedy and tragedy

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by RioCarputo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:
1. When you cook with less or substandard ingredients, you'll keep covering the pot and hiding them. When you want to fry egg, you'll bring everything outside.

2. All the low budget Rihannas entering your home without invitations.

3. I Pass My Neighbour generator is your muscle.

4. Too many slippers at your neighbour’s door when there is no light is a bad news.

5. If NEPA interrupts the light and your neighbour has it, let all hell loose till democracy is achieved.

6. Wives are girlfriends to neighbors. If you know you know.

7. SlayQueen putting their custard for urine under their cupboard.

8. There must be one womaniser always playing loud music.

9. There must be one woman with multiple children and an irresponsible husband.

10. Where two or more women are gathered and you pass with a friend, forget it. It's YOU 101.

11. The army of beggars. If you mistakenly borrow them ₦500, they'll never leave you and will keep coming back.

12. The female children of other neighbours wanting adventure coming to your room.

13. The problem of washing bathroom and toilet.

14. There's always sb who will use the toilet and leave Abednego floating for others to see.

What is more?

That's the worst place to be.

Madam, where is the Nkwobi I ordered?
M ga-echere ruo mgbe ebighị ebi?
add this... there's always one aunty wey never marry wey go dey always dey go work dey come back in the evening....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Anyone who lived in hostel in a government university can relate

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by malcom1X: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Offpoint1:
I successfully impregnated 4 of my female neighbors and 2 of my neighbor's daughters...

if not for home training and cultural value I have, 3 of My neighbors wives would have been been pregnant by now.

Loud music is my addiction.

still living in FMIFY though, one day sha, man go build him own apartment.

Is this true?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Jerewise332(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Starboytwo:
Thank God na inside estate Dem born and bread me. grin

Bread u? [sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Simba00007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Such things don't trip me.
your maturity is top notch,other people would have thrown insult back cool

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
never been dere
never will
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by mechanics(m): 8:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by chatinent: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
RioCarputo:

add this... there's always one aunty wey never marry wey go dey always dey go work dey come back in the evening....

True. Lol
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by wumi2017(f): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by 8BowlofFlour: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Wherever you find yourself just tnak God

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by gbengaoyeladun(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Am living there right now.. One of my neighbor wife is seducing me self, I will make sure I give her what she is looking for

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by PointZerom: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
dapadawee:
how my I better pass my neighbor take disappear surprised me. few years after I visited the same neighborhood one of my gee confessed to selling it because he felt I cheated him from a deal proceeds

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Sterope(f): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
You no dey use the toilet.
oweniwe:

Most annoying as a young man staying alone there.

Imagine neighbor's wives/small daughter knocking on your door... "Uncle O, come and wash the bathroom and toilet" shocked

Wakanda nonsense is that?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by candygist: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
RICHSATAN:
i Bleep craze commot for my meigbour wife toto when i live for face me i face u during my corper days. i still want to experence it. that is the sweetest tow tow to Bleep

For real ? How old was she ?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by gbemishile: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Apination:
Own your hustle o, I be living witness presently staying in one even though its not going to last long. I jejely comot my papa 3 bedroom flat when e and just my mama dey because nothing like working and paying your bills no matter how small. For those when dey their papa house this is what I have for you.........
what do u have to say
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lil mama, can u joy-ride me grin

shocked grin grin why not
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
nedekid:

OP, is it true ladies that stay in face to face always have infected ladies area?

Yes that's true, very very true..in the compound one just has to be very hygienic and new to avoid such
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Awoleesu:

grin grin grin grin

Kai! oh God! Joyrider404, you no try at all oh!
This thread can make me laff like kilodeee...
grin grin am glad it's making you laugh
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
Bestty101:

#1 was he able to lure you and Bleep you too?

No he wasn't able to do that cheesy
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by oweniwe(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sterope:
You no dey use the toilet.

grin

I dey us am tongue

But neighbors coming to come knock your doo when your sleep is sweetest early morning to come wash toilet/bathroom is one hell of an inconvenience.

If you want to piss, you have to go outside the house

If you want sheet you have to go outside... Every time, every day.

I only stayed 5 months there before I moved to self contain room and parlor.

Growing up, I am used to having whole house to Myself alone. I only decided to manage the face me I face u when I needed accommodation when I got a new posting in new town so I wasn't prepared for the drama

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Valkrie: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nah only grace of God e go take make you no fork people wives for face me I face you house including their daughters...

Got a friend with tenants in his compound..the tenants dey fork him two wives join his daughter
...one of the wife dey even do TDB with one of the tenants....

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by EbenezerTriumph: 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Joyrider404:

grin grin
you're new on nairaland and you've already known how to use nairaland emoji.
yeye dey smell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Sterope(f): 9:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
How about you wash the toilet before they come knocking?

oweniwe:

grin

I dey us am tongue

But neighbors coming to come knock your doo when your sleep is sweetest early morning to come wash toilet/bathroom is one hell of an inconvenience.

If you want to piss, you have to go outside the house

If you want sheet you have to go outside... Every time, every day.

I only stayed 5 months there before I moved to self contain room and parlor.

Growing up, I am used to having whole house to Myself alone. I only decided to manage the face me I face u when I needed accommodation when I got a new posting in new town so I wasn't prepared for the drama

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Joyrider404(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
you're new on nairaland and you've already known how to use nairaland emoji.
yeye dey smell

Lolz why won't I know how to use the Emojis , it's pretty simple to use grin

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by oweniwe(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
Sterope:
How about you wash the toilet before they come knocking?

That's difficult nau ... I tried to adapt by washing at 11pm when it's my turn

Other tenants have children and house wives that do toilet washing for them

But if you stay alone and you have to go work 8am- 6pm ... You have to cook, bath, dress and go work, no time to wash bathroom. It's only on weekend you'll have chance to wash the bathroom
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Iatrogen: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
gbengaoyeladun:
Am living there right now.. One of my neighbor wife is seducing me self, I will make sure I give her what she is looking for

Which state?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Iatrogen: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Valkrie:
Nah only grace of God e go take make you no fork people wives for face me I face you house including their daughters...

Got a friend with tenants in his compound..the tenants dey fork him two wives join his daughter
...one of the wife dey even do TDB with one of the tenants....

Oh boy, which State una dey enjoy all this escapades so sef
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Joyrider404:

No he wasn't able to do that cheesy

Ok I will take u for ur word,,,,
No one would enjoy exposing their dirty laundry in public. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by ike95: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I've never lived in one in my life, so I don't have any to share.. growing up I lived a fulfilled life, all thanks to my parents who provided and gave us everything, me and my siblings.
you sure?
Re: Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. by Chummynoni(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
chatinent:

Which matter dem wan open? grin that you are a broke ass forming big papa?
no matter how broke you are , you should have some self esteem. once d lady starts interacting with them, they would have d chance to be entering your room, and from there,they wont have regards for you simply because familiarity breeds contempt. and mind you, it is not forming, it is called self respect. let your neighbours know their spaces, and none would have the temerity to disrespect you. i was never broke , and not that i am rich but the FMIFY i lived was immediately after NYSC, and i am in a better apartment now. thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.