Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174372 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by SweetVibe: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
TheUndercover:

"People who do nothing but consume are basic people who have no real value, most of their interests (and thus what they talk about) is vicarious and based on the achievement of others. Losers live through other people, winners live through themselves; losers invest in nothing, winners don’t stop investing. Winners invest in themselves before investing in others, losers are interested in everything, but have no actual value to invest." - IM

Losers are those that don't utilize their time. Losers engage in degrading activities that confers them no benefits e.g. gambling, smoking, gaming, wasting their time on entertainment, living their lives around women, complaining etcetera.

If you always spend your time with these set of people, you won't grow and their lifestyle will indefinitely affect you in the long run. It's better you cut them off now or drown with them. The choice is yours.

The common fact among successful people is that they know how to steer clear from people that offers them no benefits. In summary, they know how to steer clear from losers.
Merci

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2021

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by desertboom(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2021
So much knowledge and wisdom

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
TheUndercover:

"People who do nothing but consume are basic people who have no real value, most of their interests (and thus what they talk about) is vicarious and based on the achievement of others. Losers live through other people, winners live through themselves; losers invest in nothing, winners don’t stop investing. Winners invest in themselves before investing in others, losers are interested in everything, but have no actual value to invest." - IM

Losers are those that don't utilize their time. Losers engage in degrading activities that confers them no benefits e.g. gambling, smoking, gaming, wasting their time on entertainment, living their lives around women, complaining etcetera.

If you always spend your time with these set of people, you won't grow and their lifestyle will indefinitely affect you in the long run. It's better you cut them off now or drown with them. The choice is yours.

The common fact among successful people is that they know how to steer clear from people that offers them no benefits. In summary, they know how to steer clear from losers.

I disagree with your second paragraph. I believe moderation is key. For me, i relax with women and i play video games too, even at my "old" age. But i don't engage in gambling in whatsoever form. Am i successful?? YES. Am i a winner? YES. It is when a man can't draw the lines between business and pleasure, that a problem sets in.

18 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
LIVINGICON:

I disagree with your second paragraph. I believe moderation is key. For me, i relax with women and i play video games too, even at my "old" age. But i don't engage in gambling in whatsoever form. Am i successful?? YES. Am i a winner? YES. It is when a man can't draw the lines between business and pleasure, that a problem sets in.
Yeah, moderation is key, I agree on that. But Pareto Principle is distributed almost everywhere. 80% work and 20% play. But the mindless entertainment is taking 80%, that's why the Rich keeps getting richer and the Poor keeps getting poorer. You won't find a dedicated man engaging in all these.

While one is busy wasting time on Netflix, his competitor is somewhere working his ass off.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
TheUndercover:

Yeah, moderation is key, I agree on that. But Pareto Principle is distributed almost everywhere. 80% work and 20% play. But the mindless entertainment is taking 80%, that's why the Rich keeps getting richer and the Poor keeps getting poorer. You won't find a dedicated man engaging in all these.

While one is busy wasting time on Netflix, his competitor is somewhere working his ass off.
I dont engage in all but I smoke though,just to set my mind for the daily trades. when trading I need 100% focus and smoking helps with that(for me though) and I no really fancy women,I could stay indoor on my own for weeks just give me Netflix,play station,some packs of cigarettes,enough data omooo that's my paradise o and I still make my money.

24 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2021

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by prodige001: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
TheUndercover:
MGTOWs cause the same damage to Men like Feminists do to women.

"Provoke them to be childless & put both the genders against each other".
hmmmmm
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2021

12 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2021

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Those who are too afraid to walkaway are destined to be walked over.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
If she wants to be independent and/ or not take your last name - Fulfill her wish - by not marrying her

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
A man who is desperate to 'commit' shouldn't commit. You are going to be fvcked and not in the way you want

Be fast about asking her out but slow about committing to her. Saves a lot of trouble.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by westlius(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
Those who are too afraid to walkaway are destined to be walked over.
through talk.
my younger bro almost died cos he was afraid (pompous) to work away
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2021

11 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Was your girlfriend unfaithful to her last boyfriend with you?

She is going to be willing to be unfaithful to you, with her next boyfriend/partner.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2021

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Chevrolet076(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
If she dolls herself up for her friends, but not you. Your relationship is in jeopardy, if not already dead.

please explain this more
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by 2felix(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
TheUndercover:
In general, always make people believe they are smarter and more sophisticated than you are.

They will keep you around because you make them feel better about themselves, and the longer you are around, the more opportunities you will have to deceive them.

This is an interesting read and I'd like to have the pdfs for the machiavelli that is, part 1 and part 2 of this discuss and other pdfs along this line.
Thank you

felixy@gmail.com
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2021

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
As soon as her looks start to fade away, she:

• Suddenly develops family values
• Texts all of the men she used to reject
• Wants to settle down before it's too late

Don't let yourself be fooled by her behavior.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by OmejeGuy: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
As soon as her looks start to fade away, she:

• Suddenly develops family values
• Texts all of the men she used to reject
• Wants to settle down before it's too late

Don't let yourself be fooled by her behavior.

One even toasted me twice. grin

I like her courage but..... Nah undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
OmejeGuy:

correct guy.... cool
OmejeGuy:

correct guy....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:43am On Mar 22, 2021
It's not that they don't want you to succeed. They just can't stand you doing better than them.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:45am On Mar 22, 2021
Most humans only realize they've wasted time when they see people they used to know far ahead of them

Typically, they get resentful and, usually, depressed, only to go back to doing the same things after a day or two

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Most people will spend more energy destroying someone they hate than supporting someone they love

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Pain is unavoidable, suffering is optional

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
The more you progress, the more you make enemies, the more people wants to see you fail. People who never try are always the first to tell you what can't be done

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2021
One source of income = one event away from financial problems

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Never tell a woman not to cheat on you, it shows how insecure you are and besides, you just reminded her to cheat.

Let her always free her mind around you. If you sense that she is cheating on you or might be cheating on you, don't let her know about it. Don't always check her phone when she's with you or ask her questions that makes you sound insecure or suspicious of her. If she knows you're suspecting her, it will make her recalibrate her steps and make her more secretive.

If you want to catch her red-handed, let her have the mindset you're not insecure on who she is chatting with or whose calls she's receiving. From comfort follows truth. It will make her drop her guard around you and make it easier for you to get the evidence you need. She might even leave her phone on because she knows you won't check it.

Never Be Afraid To Lose Any Girl At Anytime

Corollary: In some cases where she let you have free unlimited access to her phone or her social media accounts, this might make you think she is free with you or she doesn't have anything to hide from you, but be warned, that doesn't mean she's still not cheating on you.

Women keep inventing new cheating and manipulative tricks. It's very difficult to catch a smart woman cheating. You have to play smarter.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Above Post Modified

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.