Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174211 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2021

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Legendarytonyy: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2021
rhys001, so you're a fellow Machiavellian? ✊ Keep it up
Re: 2 - Deleted by Daddy12daddy: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2021
Hi
Re: 2 - Deleted by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
TheUndercover:
The more you progress, the more you make enemies, the more people wants to see you fail. People who never try are always the first to tell you what can't be done

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wanted to just read and learn, but the second sentence got me.

Reminds me when I decided to go outside the country for hols, I was gonna handle the bills myself, since I had saved towards it.

Mehn, see discouragement from those who have never done so before, even family members who had always relied on family wealth. It's one of the best decisions I took last year, because since I returned, the respect my parents give me have tripled.

God keep my Dad for me and prolong his life, the man was the only one who encouraged me

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2021

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2021

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by WinterMinter(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2021
THM?
What's the name of the book
TheUndercover:
'Look at your messages with her... - Who's writing more? - Who's writing back-to-back? - Who's writing after long delays? - Who's initiating the conversations? If you answered "me" to any of these questions - she's not into you. NEVER be the one crushing harder than a woman.' - THM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
WinterMinter:
THM? What's the name of the book
The Honest Misogynist. It's a name of a redpiller's account.

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:29am On Jun 09, 2021
"Women default to adopting the beliefs and values of the most powerful men in their lives. A woman's beliefs are as malleable as water; they take the form of the container they are in. The container is the most powerful man in her life, whether her father, husband, brother, or political leader she worships.

When a woman is with a man who is Muslim, she will become a Muslim. When with a man who is Christian, she will become a Christian. When with a man who is Communist, she will become a Communist" - CM

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:29am On Jun 09, 2021
People build this image of you in their mind and get offended when you differ from it.

20 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:30am On Jun 09, 2021

20 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:30am On Jun 09, 2021

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:31am On Jun 09, 2021
"Don't get jealous of people you should be learning from." - Ed

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Katridge2021: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
TheUndercover:
People build this image of you in their mind and get offended when you differ from it.
Should we then not differ from it cause we want to maintain that certain image in their minds?
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Katridge2021:
Should we then not differ from it cause we want to maintain that certain image in their minds?
You don't have to be what everyone wants bro. You know sometimes, no matter how good you are, there are some people that will never see good in whatever you do, do you then now change because of them.?

10 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Katridge2021: 3:34am On Jun 10, 2021
TheUndercover:

You don't have to be what everyone wants bro. You know sometimes, no matter how good you are, there are some people that will never see good in whatever you do, do you then now change because of them.?
Thanks bro

Thumbs up to what you are doing here.

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:10am On Jun 12, 2021
"Protect your mental and emotional health before you try to help others. It's extremely important to heal yourself first. If you continue to help others without taking care of yourself, people will continue to use you and fill their bags by emptying you."

18 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2021
"If you see your friend associating with your enemy, know that you have two enemies. A declared one, and a secret one." ~ King Hassan II, of Morocco.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Sometimes, a problem shared is not problem solved. If you share your problems with the wrong person, you'll have two problems to deal with. Tread carefully.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2021
Never be so foolish as to believe that you are stirring up admiration by flaunting the qualities that raise you above others. Once envy eats away at someone, everything you do only makes it grow, and day by day it festers inside him. Eventually he will attack.

Envy is a weed that should not be watered.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2021

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2021

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Princepioneer(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Protect your mental and emotional health before you try to help others. It's extremely important to heal yourself first. If you continue to help others without taking care of yourself, people will continue to use you and fill their bags by emptying you."
. Keep them coming, am loving them alllllllllll...... cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Princepioneer(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2021
Junnior:

Omo, taking women out of your life is no guarantee for success. Life hard, with or without women. There are way bigger problems than females. A lot of people in fact don't have time to think about women because they have serious challenges weighing them down..... It might be an illness, it might be attempting to make ends meet, it might be trying to graduate from school, etc.
. True talk, bro....
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
Sometimes, a problem shared is not problem solved. If you share your problems with the wrong person, you'll have two problems to deal with. Thread carefully.

This is true. I don't share my challenges with charlatans and guyz who lust after women uncontrollably.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
"If you see your friend associating with your enemy, know that you have two enemies. A declared one, and a secret one." ~ King Hassan II, of Morocco.

What if you are gaining from the friends enemy?
Re: 2 - Deleted by PrinxArthur1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yxxx:

your gain is material but your loss might be your end

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by WinterMinter(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's a real definition of hypocrite
Yxxx:

Re: 2 - Deleted by Yxxx: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
1 I have two friends and they both decide to become enemies so what do I do?

2 I have a close deal with someone only to find out the person is an enemy to my friend, what do I do?

3 This enemy is someone whom I gain from in terms of employment, and provides a means of income what do I do?

4 This enemy has a unique skill and it's quite affordable for my business ,what do I do?

5 These two enemies are your bosses in your field of work, one of them is cordial but you are not gaining much in terms of work experience and the other is not cordial but is teaching you the basics of the job, what do I do?

I can go on ...
I follow undercover but I want him to explain more because I have gained alot from his writeup.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by OGWILLS123: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2021
TheUndercover:
If someone feels you have wronged them, then apologize and make the apology seem genuine. Whether or not you are actually sorry is irrelevant. Don’t apologize because you are sorry. Apologize to increase the probability of them forgiving you.

Forgiveness can often be bought with nothing more than mere words. Don’t let your ego get in the way of buying forgiveness free of charge.
Wow shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.