Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174556 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
TheUndercover:
"When someone asks you "What do you do for a living?" Mostly, it is to calculate the level of respect they need to give you."
So, what's the best way to respond to this question?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Switch07(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheUndercover:

If you overtly reject someone's gift, or you feel the need not to appreciate the person, he/she won't be inclined to do you favours in the future. It will make them think you're ungrateful.

Sometimes, someone might test you just to know how you're going to react on getting a certain gift, if you show your dissatisfaction, it won't let them offer you something greater.

If you don't like what was given to you, or you don't like the intention they may have in doing so, do not show it openly. Remember, they gave you as a gift, not what you're entitled to.

I rejected a gift from my in-law and he felt insulted, I've being receiving gift from him I just felt I'm getting older now I should be the one giving him and my niece but my in-law wasn't happy about you that and he told my mom about it, felt bad

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
I don't know the reason why anti-bot keeps banning me when making a particular post.

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2021

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2021

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
"People don’t dislike you for a few words you mistakenly said, they secretly disliked you from long ago, and finally found a convenient pretext."

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=TheUndercover post=103237430][b]Do seek out weak people in power:

Seeking out those already in power is foolish. They will swallow you up and spit you out. They do not need anything from you.

Don't keep company with those who will make you seem less gifted, either because they are superior or inferior. The more perfect someone is, the more highly he is esteemed. The other person will always play the leading role, and you a secondary one, and if you win any respect at all, it will come in scraps and remnants.

I beg to differ on this to an extent. I for one like to surround myself with folks better than me in aspects that are very important to me. I stay with them play the FOOL GAME for awhile, l appear to look stupid but i am tapping their knowledge. Trying to know what make them tick. The methods they apply to succeed in their endeavors. Like a cat, i am watching them, learning all i can. After i am satisfied and my level has started to appreciate,i ball out and move to their set of high valued people. In this game i can't afford to relax. I am always on the ascendancy. The moment u are a champion in your clique, you ball out or else, u never exit the COMFORT ZONE.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Motunomori: 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Evolutionlove:

You can google up "Dark Psychology Secrets Dot Pdf" It will bring the download link. Motunomori I will try and send the PDF to you.....
Thank you bro. I've downloaded it.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2021
@LIVINGICON
Of course, I understand you. The quote didn't state you shouldn't seek those who are more knowledgeable than you, but to avoid those who seek to undermine you or make you feel inferior to them.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sadiqwest(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
If you are a loser and you are on track for this to continue in the future, you should be willing to take risks. You have nothing to lose in the sense that you have a life not worth living.

Continue to execute high risk high reward strategies until you either win, or die. Death is nothing, but to live and be a loser is to die every day.
I feel it, so deep

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2021

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:45am On Jul 04, 2021
If she has to be the stronger one it won't last. If she wants to be the stronger one it shouldn't even start.

23 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Even if a snake is not venomous, it should raise it's hood to the full to act poisonous in order to frighten people. [One must show himself to be powerful even if he is not, otherwise others will cause difficulties for him.]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Most men prioritize women's beauty or physical attributes over values or character, while most women prioritize men's resources over physical attributes or character.

A woman would rather be with a rich but evil man than a poor but good man. Men failed to realise they are the real price and women are the real gamers. Women go for what is likely to last in a life time (resources) and not easily replaceable, while men go for what is just for temporary dopamine pleasures (beauty, ass, boobs) and is easily replaceable.

A man can forgo all his resources for what is easily replaceable (women), while for a woman, it's the opposite.

A woman is more likely to succeed in the same field as a man if she really wants to.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by Legendarytonyy: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
TheUndercover:
Be silent. "Over-explainers will take your silence as an acknowledgement of your incomplete understanding, and they’ll seek to rectify your ignorance while noting your willingness to learn."
Shed more light on this please
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by ObinnaValentine: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
TheUndercover:
Stop Going Back To Your Exes:

Dating your ex has to be the most miserable thing you could possibly do. You broke up, but literally could not move on. Failed to find someone else so you HAD to go back to them, or you accepted them back.

If you're trying to get your ex back, I know you’re out of options. And so does her. And so do you.

This is where the problem is..told my 'ex' we done before I left for owerri but anytime I am visiting we hook up..mama's mind be say we good..now I am back fully and she's doing the most even brought food to my workplace this afternoon..me I can't say no given I didn't bring any from the house..hungry kuku dey catch at the time but she knows nigga has changed in the entirety of the word change..

Kinda sympathetic human though but when i wanted this love has long gone.. I am jes allowing time to play out things..cos I know we can never end up together cos na dia her mind dey now o..dey bring up subtle talk of marriage nonsense..I dey laff am

Re: 2 - Deleted by ObinnaValentine: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buddy0:

If only people could comprehend how deep this is.

Aswearugawd! That is a clear cut definition of myself aswear...
Re: 2 - Deleted by ObinnaValentine: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
TheUndercover:
A man may fall many times but he won't be a failure until he says someone pushed him. It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.

This is so me..I can never tell you wetin dey sup for my life.. Wetin u go heat na ''easy o jeje''
Re: 2 - Deleted by ObinnaValentine: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
TheUndercover:
A man in love is incomplete until he has married - then he's finished.

I get ur sarcasm brah grin grin

Re: 2 - Deleted by ObinnaValentine: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Legendarytonyy:
So I said to myself, "as I go through this thread, I'll screenshot every striking message". Guess what? My gallery is filled. Abeg arrange PDF for me.
Thank y'all

I have a notebook app on my phone..I jes copy and paste
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

This is where the problem is..told my 'ex' we done before I left for owerri but anytime I am visiting we hook up..mama's mind be say we good..now I am back fully and she's doing the most even brought food to my workplace this afternoon..me I can't say no given I didn't bring any from the house..hungry kuku dey catch at the time but she knows nigga has changed in the entirety of the word change..

Kinda sympathetic human though but when i wanted this love has long gone.. I am jes allowing time to play out things..cos I know we can never end up together cos na dia her mind dey now o..dey bring up subtle talk of marriage nonsense..I dey laff am
Hmm, just be cautious about this though. That's what I have to say.

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2021

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)