Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174737 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:50am On Jun 13, 2021

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by fineberry(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Undercover you're doing a great job.

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 5:46am On Jun 15, 2021
TheUndercover:
If someone feels you have wronged them, then apologize and make the apology seem genuine. Whether or not you are actually sorry is irrelevant. Don’t apologize because you are sorry. Apologize to increase the probability of them forgiving you.

Forgiveness can often be bought with nothing more than mere words. Don’t let your ego get in the way of buying forgiveness free of charge.
Interesting. What if I did nothing wrong but they insult me and say I wronged them? Should I still apologize?
Re: 2 - Deleted by WinterMinter(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
not everything is worth giving a fauk
Junnior:

Interesting. What if I did nothing wrong but they insult me and say I wronged them? Should I still apologize?
Re: 2 - Deleted by fineberry(m): 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2021
How best should one respond to compliment from a person you know is just whining you... Just because you have ability to do what they cannot do.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Junnior:

Hmm, if you're sure you did nothing wrong, you can just simply move on. But sometimes, we might hurt or offend someone unknowingly though. You can simply apologize just to satisfy their instincts, but after that if the attitude persists, simply ignore.

What brought about the name-calling is what I can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2021

8 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by fineberry(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
TheUndercover:

Thanks for your previous post.

As Niccólo Machiavelli said, the best way to prevent yourself from flattery is letting the other person know that telling you the truth won't hurt you.

Sometimes we face this type of scenario a lot, you can just try to divert attention away from what you're being complimented about.
Nice one boss, I feel you.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2021

21 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2021

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2021

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Pussy doesn't cost anything, but it can cost you everything. Tread carefully.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2021

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2021
TheUndercover:
People build this image of you in their mind and get offended when you differ from it.
True. And sometimes when you differ, they attack you with this words: "you used to..." just to make you cave in. This I have experienced. Hahaha!. A thousand thanks bro for this enlightenment!

9 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2021
So deep!
TheUndercover:
"Don't get jealous of people you should be learning from." - Ed
Re: 2 - Deleted by WinterMinter(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2021
I'm walking on egg shells.
TheUndercover:
Pussy doesn't cost anything, but it can cost you everything. Thread carefully.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2021

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:06am On Jun 21, 2021
If you prepare yourself for failure, you will meet failure. Being ready for failure does not mean you prepare yourself specifically for it. That’s a self fulfilling prophecy.

Most people fear embarrassments, when they should be scared of regrets. In the end, it’s the chances you don’t take that fvck with you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2021

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2021
If you're setting up yourself in achieving a list of goals, and a woman is in the picture, you are setting up yourself for failure.

The feminine is not your mission. Never, under any circumstance let a woman become the center of your universe. She will shatter this weakness with ruthless force.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2021

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by NobleSeed(m): 11:21am On Jun 21, 2021
more lights on this pls.
“If your ideas are more creative than your master’s, ascribe them to him, in as public a manner as possible...your advice is merely and echo of his advice.”[/b][/quote]
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2021

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by NobleSeed(m): 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheUndercover:

Like you can let him believe your idea is as a result of his motivation just to bolster his ego.
tanks man
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
"Every man should dread the day his enemies sympathize with him. It implies you have become so weak that there is no glory in registering a 'win' over you. You have not just lost the fight, you have also lost their respect."

This is very true. I remembered one guy that used to physically "oppress" me back in those days. We were like mortal enemies.One fateful day, we had a quarrel and he directly abused my mother, I became MAD, before one could say jack, a dangerous fight started. I don't know where my strength came from but I know I beat this huge guy that he became unconscious. Funny enough, people did not come to separate us. They wanted to see the winner. Because they have been suspecting me to be a very strong quiet guy. And I didn't disappoint. When I saw my opponent was not moving again, I didn't know when I rushed to him so as to revive him. After that encounter, small boys started to threaten this guy. He lost both his respect and fearlessness in one day.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
Pussy doesn't cost anything, but it can cost you everything. Tread carefully.

I have seen so many strong men pay the supreme price.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Lovebirdshoots: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Create romantic videos / Pictures with you and your crush in it for free. Call/whatsapp 07023674724
Watch video sample <a href="https://whatsapp-status-video.com/romantic-whatsapp-status-video.html">here</a>

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
TheUndercover:
“Never imagine that because the master loves you, you can do anything you want.”

“If your ideas are more creative than your master’s, ascribe them to him, in as public a manner as possible...your advice is merely and echo of his advice.”

Very necessary for one to move up the ladder of his career. This is a Machiavellian move that does not fail

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 8:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Ninejaywon:

I have seen so many strong men pay the supreme price.
My dad used to tell me that, if you get an accident from a car, there's a chance you can survive. If you slip on a watery floor, there's a chance you can survive. But if a woman is the cause of your slip-up, there's a high chance you'll never survive or recover from it. Tread carefully.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.