Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174393 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
In a relationship, women are in for business/transaction while men are in for pleasures. A woman would rather be a baby mama to a rich man than be a first wife to a poor or struggling man.

"If you remove sex from a relationship, you will discover that 90% of women have nothing to offer men in relationships. Conversely, remove money from a relationship, and you will learn that 90% of women won't see a reason to be in said relationship." - Richard

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Once you get rich, you will show your real face to the world. But people around you will show their fake face to you.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2021

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2021

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2021

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2021

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
When you become addicted to self-improvement, you become dangerous. Putting yourself first is often viewed as a selfish act in today’s society. But, it is quite the opposite. You need to invest in yourself first before you can give to others. If you do not, you will have nothing to give.

No one cares about you if you have nothing to offer.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dranoid: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
The simplest form of smoke screen is facial expression. Behind a bland, unreadable exterior, all sorts of mayhem can be planned, without detection. This is a weapon that the most powerful men in history have learned to perfect.

One of the most effective smoke screens is the noble gesture. People want to believe apparently noble gestures are genuine, for the belief is pleasant. They rarely notice how deceptive these gestures can be. People easily mistake sincerity for honesty.
what's the difference between sincerity and honesty

Re: 2 - Deleted by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2021
This quote should b saved in a museum cool cool
I folo most of ur post bro. Have gained a lot from ur thread.
TheUndercover:
Once you get rich, you will show your real face to the world. But people around you will show their fake face to you.

Re: 2 - Deleted by 2felix(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
ObinnaValentine:

I have a notebook app on my phone..I jes copy and paste

Which of the notebook app are you using?
Which is the best?
Re: 2 - Deleted by ObinnaValentine: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
2felix:

Which is the best?

Came with the phone
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
TheUndercover:
When you become addicted to self-improvement, you become dangerous. Putting yourself first is often viewed as a selfish act in today’s society. But, it is quite the opposite. You need to invest in yourself first before you can give to others. If you do not, you will have nothing to give.

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dranoid: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Guys, I'm planning on doing something that should make OP's posts on the thread really easy to collate but it'll be at a token price (somewhere between 50# and 200#) but I want to know if people are interested.

If you are interested reply with interested.

If I get enough people i'd start.

@ TheUndecover, it'll reduce the stress of collating your posts (on both threads) + you can make future content on NL without worrying about collating for your audience

Modified: in retrospect it looks like I'm selling OP's posts but I promise that I'm not trying to sell OP's content on his own thread (I actually don't know if anyone would be that stupid) if you don't understand, I can further clarify

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Please, can you demystify more?
TheUndercover:
When you reveal the inner workings of your creation, you become just one more mortal among others. What is understandable is not awe-inspiring — we tell ourselves we could do as well if we had the money and time.

The secrecy with which you surround your actions must seem lighthearted in spirit. A zeal to conceal your work creates an unpleasant, almost paranoiac impression: you are taking the game too seriously.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Truth is life!
TheUndercover:

Re: 2 - Deleted by rafikii: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dranoid:
Guys, I'm planning on doing something that should make OP's posts on the thread really easy to collate but it'll be at a token price (somewhere between 50# and 200#) but I want to know if people are interested.

If you are interested reply with interested.

If I get enough people i'd start.

@ TheUndecover, it'll reduce the stress of collating your posts (on both threads) + you can make future content on NL without worrying about collating for your audience

You want to sell what the OP is giving out for free, thunder fire you! angry

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dranoid: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
rafikii:

You want to sell what the OP is giving out for free, thunder fire you! angry
well I guess you misunderstood me, I just wanted to provide people with the opportunity to be able to get all the Tactics without stressing OP. If I wanted to sell it I wouldn't have announced, I'd have done it.

The OP is the one that can appreciate what I'm offering, which is the ability to get all his posts compiled at the click of a button rather than manually copying and pasting. He can post and impart everyone at the end of it just compile at once(which is a normally tedious job), look at the end of phase 1 it'll tell you that
Re: 2 - Deleted by Ftheophilous(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dranoid:
well I guess you misunderstood me, I just wanted to provide people with the opportunity to be able to get all the Tactics without stressing OP. If I wanted to sell it I wouldn't have announced, I'd have done it.

The OP is the one that can appreciate what I'm offering, which is the ability to get all his posts compiled at the click of a button rather than manually copying and pasting. He can post and impart everyone at the end of it just compile at once(which is a normally tedious job), look at the end of phase 1 it'll tell you that
Seems like you've actually gained a lot from this thread. Painting a delusional picture while veiling your agenda in plain sight. You aren't seeking to make the Op's work easier, you are simply searching for willing customers in your bid to plagiarize someone else's work grin... Sense will not kill you...

Re: 2 - Deleted by uniqueuser(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
2felix:

Which is the best?
ColorNote app is the best......and you can backup your notes and sync between multiple device.

3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dranoid: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ftheophilous:

Seems like you've actually gained a lot from this post. Painting a delusional picture while veiling your agenda in plain sight. You aren't seeking to make the Op's work easier, you are simply searching for willing customers in your bid to plagiarize someone else's work grin... Sense will not kill you...
sigh.....
Why would I try to sell his work on his thread *facepalm* undecided

With my method, you are the one that'll compile it by yourself (by literally clicking a button)

TheUndercover, I promise I'm not trying to sell your work. The idea occurred to me while reading your first thread and it's a bit exciting, can I send you a pm?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Dranoid: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
uniqueuser:

ColorNote app is the best......and you can backup your notes and sync between multiple device.
you had to manually copy and paste this right?
Re: 2 - Deleted by uniqueuser(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dranoid:
you had to manually copy and paste this right?
yeah
Re: 2 - Deleted by Ftheophilous(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dranoid:
sigh.....
Why would I try to sell his work on his thread *facepalm* undecided

With my method, you are the one that'll compile it by yourself (by literally clicking a button)

TheUndercover, I promise I'm not trying to sell your work. The idea occurred to me while reading your first thread and it's a bit exciting, can I send you a pm?
But it comes at a price abi... cool not from the abundance of your heart. Toemaeto Tomahto undecided

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dranoid: 6:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Ftheophilous:

But it comes at a price abi... cool not from the abundance of your heart. Toemaeto Tomahto undecided
Yes it does.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2021

23 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Sanctecosma(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2021
I got it now. Thanks Boss
TheUndercover:

Never reveal too much for anyone. When people know the core of your essence, you lose your power of invisibility. It makes what you do easy to get and less complex in people's mind and they won't be inclined in getting interested in your work because they believe it can be easily done or gotten from someone else. If you want to succeed, enter a field with less professionals and be extremely good at something most people find difficult and you will always be dependent upon.

The tactics you use to conceal your inner workings shouldn't be done in an open or aggressive manner. If you show people through your actions that you're concealing some information, people won't want to associate with you. You must hide your core in plain sight whenever possible. Create a facade of being open in your dealings.

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2021

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2021

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Don't spend all your nights sleeping if you want to be great.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
TheUndercover:

I created download links for the file "Machiavellian Tactics - Phase 1" (DOC and PDF format)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oZ566sVoWca8Oys4yjNB_Dxxd8ayiyyh/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BTizqs75lDTs8P83dzD_VSk6SkhFxS8O/view?usp=drivesdk

For those interested in the compilation of RP Thread(s) published on this forum also, these are the download links below which includes both PDF and DOC format:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jxfozJU82VHcc88qZpP0Qaeh3wtQevDV/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15z-kXEkdkVvFdRo4piy5VK3tbji_0A19/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks op. Been following

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend