Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (174234 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by bennyflipy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
pansophist:
If you refuse to be used by anyone, there is a high tendency that you'll be loathed. If you start living from inside out, in accordance with yourself, you've basically set the rule to be a social outcast. A decision every man will come to face one day is to either choose to please the world, or themselves. If you please the world, you'll suffer. If you please yourself, you'll prosper.

Most people are weak in their soul, and the symptoms of internal weakness is living from the outside to the inside. Meaning that they expect others to give them something they can't give themselves. For example look for an obese person, and ask how his/her dream partner should look like, I doubt they would desire an obese person like them. They want someone that is disciplined enough to eat healthy, the same lifestyle they can't live up to. Same goes for the uneducated, the broke, the lazy etc.

A strong person lives from the inside out, meaning that they try to meet the ideal of their own imagination. They don't expect someone else to be intelligent, eloquent, fit, healthy, refined etc. They embody it. And if you are strong, the weak would want to use you, because they live from outside to the inside, and when you refuse, you'll be hated. If you understand how the dynamic goes, you really won't feel sad when people hate you, just as the bark of a dog doesn't disturb you, because you understand the dog. You understand the weak energy they are coming from.

Like the old saying, iron sharpens iron. When two strong people meet each other, it's basically an introduction to heaven. And if they are romantic partners, then each time spent together is heaven in itself. Imagine being in love with someone that is like a boost, launching you to greater heights. A strong person understands his/her weakness, and can understand yours as well. The only time a man can experience true freedom is when he is alone, but to be free even in the presence of another person is the greatest of heavenly blessings.

If you will learn anything from this write up, it should be about reflecting on your behaviours and determine if you navigate the world with a weak mindset, and change it. By default, the weak will suffer and the strong will thrive, this is the rule of the universe. So for one to reduce the suffering that characterizes life, you must be strong. It's not an option, it's a must.
Thank you for leading me to this wonderful thread.

One of the most intelligent person I'm following on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by pansophist(m): 2:15am On Mar 01, 2022
LIVINGICON:
@pansophist.
I endorse you as the admin of this our beautiful thread. angry

How much be my salary? cool
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
pansophist:

How much be my salary? cool

Boss, na one million dollars upwards, you go dey collect. And i never reach dat level. angry
Just do this for the culture. wink
Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
pansophist:
If you refuse to be used by anyone, there is a high tendency that you'll be loathed. If you start living from inside out, in accordance with yourself, you've basically set the rule to be a social outcast. A decision every man will come to face one day is to either choose to please the world, or themselves. If you please the world, you'll suffer. If you please yourself, you'll prosper.

Most people are weak in their soul, and the symptoms of internal weakness is living from the outside to the inside. Meaning that they expect others to give them something they can't give themselves. For example look for an obese person, and ask how his/her dream partner should look like, I doubt they would desire an obese person like them. They want someone that is disciplined enough to eat healthy, the same lifestyle they can't live up to. Same goes for the uneducated, the broke, the lazy etc.

A strong person lives from the inside out, meaning that they try to meet the ideal of their own imagination. They don't expect someone else to be intelligent, eloquent, fit, healthy, refined etc. They embody it. And if you are strong, the weak would want to use you, because they live from outside to the inside, and when you refuse, you'll be hated. If you understand how the dynamic goes, you really won't feel sad when people hate you, just as the bark of a dog doesn't disturb you, because you understand the dog. You understand the weak energy they are coming from.

Like the old saying, iron sharpens iron. When two strong people meet each other, it's basically an introduction to heaven. And if they are romantic partners, then each time spent together is heaven in itself. Imagine being in love with someone that is like a boost, launching you to greater heights. A strong person understands his/her weakness, and can understand yours as well. The only time a man can experience true freedom is when he is alone, but to be free even in the presence of another person is the greatest of heavenly blessings.

If you will learn anything from this write up, it should be about reflecting on your behaviours and determine if you navigate the world with a weak mindset, and change it. By default, the weak will suffer and the strong will thrive, this is the rule of the universe. So for one to reduce the suffering that characterizes life, you must be strong. It's not an option, it's a must.
Great post.

Let me just add that whether you choose to please the world or yourself, either way, you will suffer. The suffering is however less if you choose to please yourself.

8 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2022
PLAYING THE LONG GAME.

I look all around me and i see very few people playing the long game. Virtues such as patience, consistency, persistency and long-suffering are being thrown out the window. This deleterious behavior of looking for shortcuts all the time has placed so many folks in a ground zero position.

After getting to what seem like the "zenith" in so little time, they come crashing heavily to the ground. The reason for this, is not far-fetched, the foundation built was weaker than quick stand.

From the gym, through the boardroom/business ventures down to the bedroom, there are so many quickfixes, shortcuts and cutting corners. But if one is really level headed to look at this critically, the successes, if there are any at all are usually short lived.

In the iron room/gym, you see a boy more like a rookie walks in and after few gym sessions is eyeing a lazar angelov/Ulysses wallpaper and aspires to be like him. Not that aspirations are bad. But he fails to understand there is a process and sacrifice to this shit. He starts asking questions like "in how many weeks can i be as shredded as that"? shocked . Are you kidding me? . After telling him it takes more than weeks to really be ripped like that. The strict diet/nutrition to be followed. The supplements to take. The sacrifices to be made such as going to a party with so many dishes on the table. But opting for a small portion of carbs, vegetables salads and fish with a bottled water. When the boys are clubbing on a friday night but you are in the gym sculpturing those muscles with free weights.

The boy says to himself, "i think I can do this". He comes the following day all fired up with his gym gear. After some lifting sessions, he becomes dizzy and rush to the rest room to puke. He begins to wonder if he can keep up with this. He fails to understand that his body is adapting, more like leaving its comfort zone.

After few weeks of training, he looks into the mirror and he is not seeing those bulging biceps and pecs. He checks his mass on the scale and he is not motivated. But he didn't take notice that his clothes are no longer as loose as they used to be when he puts them on. He is not inquisitive enough to know that the scale can be very deceptive in showing muscle building progression.

The much dreaded question pops out of his mouth one fateful day "where can i get steroids?" shocked. If he doesn't get them, he becomes less motivated to train. And after some more training sessions he quits altogether. In a situation he lays his hands on steroids that ushers in his adventure of shortcuts.

After repeated steroids intake, If at all there is fast muscle transformation, they are very usually short lived. And not to think of the deleterious effects, its constant and non regulated use has on the body healthwise.

In the long run, it always pays to play the long game. And minimize shortcuts and quickfixes. angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Izonedexter(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2022
I believe for each and everyone that has been following this thread have seen a tremendous impact in their businesses,relationships and other ventures.
I am a beneficiary to this,keep the good work op.

pls this my email I would like to have the PDF.

polycarpisaiah60@gmail.com.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
More stuffz coming up shortly. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2022
LIVINGICON:
More stuffz coming up shortly. grin
Thank you Sir. Nice one.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sunday Nuggets:

- If you can only see your worth by the number of women you've slept it, you're a worthless man. High value men boasts with investments, businesses, assets, invaluable skills and properties. Low value men boasts with number of sexual partners they've acquired and number of clubs they've partied in. Become high value or die trying.

- Never underestimate how much something can change in a few months: you, people, the world.

- "If everybody likes you, you have a problem."

- People in the world will not overestimate a fool, but it is easy to underestimate a genius.

- Most people don't realise how blessed they are until they lose their blessings. Do not be most people.

- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.

- If someone opens his or her eyes whilst kissing, the kiss is not genuine.

- If someone's bottom row teeth is visible when he or she smiles, the smile is not genuine; a forced one, probably when taking a passport photograph. Real smiles causes the eyes to move. If the rest of the person's face stays still while they are smiling, it's probably a fake smile. There will be some kind of sparkle in the eyes when someone genuinely smile at you.

- "Going to school only increases your chances of success. It does not guarantee that you'll be successful." - Maxwell

- In life, you're either worshipped or you're among the worshippers. Your choice.

- Being dead is not until you stop breathing. If you have no direction, purpose or mission in life, you're already dead.

- "Some women will open your wallet, some will open your heart, while some will open your eyes." - MalesLife

- If your guts tells you a lady is lying and you haven't caught her red-handed, do not accuse her immediately, lest she retrace her steps.

- "Stay away from "still" people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, still nowhere. They will drag you down.

- Always watch your back.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2022

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
HOW NOT TO GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK IN FINANCIAL DEALS

From the beginning of mankind to this present day, money has always been a scarce resource. Money is what keeps most people on earth very "busy" trying to make ends meet. If everyone were a billionaire or at least rich, "work" would be near non existent. Money is life, money makes extremely difficult challenges resolved. As money is being made it is therefore pertinent for it to be guided against wolfs, rippers, scammers, thieves, con men and the likes.

- WATCH WHERE THE MONEY IS.

Whoever holds the money holds the power. As soon as you give a man your money, he can spit in your face, and you can't do a damn thing about it. So hold the money till you've gotten what you want.
This deceptively simple method is based on the fact that if you give a man your money before you receive the goods, he holds all the aces in his hand. With the money in hand, he may give you what he promised or not. Now only his personal integrity keeps him from giving you shoddy goods or nothing at all for your money. And you know about what most people's personal integrity is worth nowadays. If the person you gave your money to decides to thumb his nose and give you nothing in return, most of the time there's only one thing you can do: Count your money lost and chalk it up to bitter experience. Also, as LIVINGICON crudely but accurately put it, "He can spit in your face," and you still can't do anything about it.

- PLUG YOUR MONEY LEAKS

Probably the most common leaking of your financial leverage goes on when you let the other person run up a bill that you don't have control over, yet are responsible for. Allowing people access to your phone for long distance calls is one. Expense accounts for employees, as well as credit cards loaned to friends and lovers, also leak your fiscal sway. Opening accounts for people you contract with is another one. These expenses are billed in arrears, so a month expires before you can find out the damage done. By that time the bill may have spiraled out of sight. You spring another leak of power when you lend keys. This may not look like a financial leak on the surface. But look closer, and you'll notice that a person who holds a key to your house or apartment has access to all your possessions. For example, when a woman friend of mine broke up with a man, he used his key to even the score by helping himself to most of her worldly goods. So the lending of that key became financial very quickly. Hoard your keys like a miser. Every friend, lover, parent, or associate you lend a key to now holds a vital tool of leverage against you. Should your relationship with that person ever sour, watch out-and learn to sleep with one eye open.

- NEVER FAIL TO STRIKE A PRICE AGREEMENT BEFORE GOODS OR SERVICES ARE DELIVERED TO YOU.

By striking a price agreement prior to giving your okay, you avoid squandering countless wasted nairas over a period of years. Being too shy to ask the price of drinks, minor repairs, medical fees, and the like can nickel and dime you out of a lot of money over the long haul. And the money you save by always asking prices will easily compensate you for the minor social discomfort it causes. No dey form big boy because you wanna impress someone who is of no benefit to you. Na yourself u dey do. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Continuation.

-BE VERY WARY OF LENDING PEOPLE MONEY

An old Chinese proverb says, with razor-sharp accuracy, "If you want to make an enemy of a man, lend him some money." This saying describes the most dangerous quicksand a friendship can teeter above. Never lend any sizable amount of money to a friend you care about. (Unless you can consider it a gift.) Instead confine your loans to people you don't want as friends, because you can bet they won't care a tinker's damn for you by the time you're repaid. Let's dig into this phenomenon a little deeper to uncover its psychological roots. The minute you lend a person a fairly sizable amount of money, he just doesn't know enough ways to thank you. Enjoy it while it lasts; this may be the last time the two of you can call yourselves friends. Then your debtor goes immediately and spends the money, and uses up whatever good or service he borrowed it for. Now that the money is spent, you've seen the last of his gratitude toward you. Any benefits he received from the money you lent him are now a thing of the past-just like his appreciation for the loan. Now all that remains of your loan is his obligation to pay you back, and he dreads having to come up with all that money. After all, he's getting nothing out of the money now. And the more he puts off paying you back, the more he dreads it. Then his resentment starts to smolder, it gets fueled by dread, and suddenly it bursts into an all-out unwillingness to repay you. At this point you may begin to need your money back, but watch out. The minute you start asking him for it, you'll be shocked at how this formerly grateful "friend" recoils and fights like a cornered animal. After you've asked him for the money once or twice, you can go ahead and write your friendship off as a relic of the past.

- STYLISHLY TURN DOWN A LOAN REQUEST

When a friend approaches you with "Brother, can you spare me two thousand naira?," how do you handle this socially awkward situation? First you have to decide whether you want to make the loan. Could you comfortably write off this loan as a gift if your friend didn't voluntarily repay you? If not, how can you turn him down?
One way to do this is by Just looking your man in the eyes and say, "I don't have two thousand naira. But when you find somebody that does, borrow four thousand, because I need the other two thousand myself." After this the guy probably won't bother you for money again. If you're plagued by a chronic borrower yammering for loans all the time, try another tip such as, When payday comes, you know even the borrower has got money, so borrow some of his. Then when he hits you for a loan later on that month, "lend" him money that you owe him anyway. This way you always stay ahead of him, and never risk your own money in a loan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
- HOW TO LEND PEOPLE WITH HIGH POSSIBILITY OF REPAYMENT

You decide to make a loan of any size, at least have the unmitigated gall to insist on some collateral. I know you may believe that collateral is unnecessary between friends. But anyone who has been out in the world at all can tell you that many of these personal loans are never repaid. And since people don't loan money to their enemies, these unpaid loans had to be between friends. So if collateral is needed any time, it's needed between friends. This may look callous on the surface, but it's the only way you can salvage the friendship between yourself and the borrower. When you hold his collateral, you eliminate the cause of resentment between you and your debtor-that is, being forced to hound him for your money. Because you have his TV, his stereo, or the title to his car, he wants to see you paid off as much as you do. So you can afford to be quite considerate of any slowness in repayment. This way the emotional friction is held to a minimum. Also, he can't use the debt as an unspoken bargaining tool during some unrelated disagreement. You retain the power in the situation. A friend who asks you for a loan may act annoyed at your coarse insistence on collateral, but any worthwhile friendship can stand this small blow. If you're worried about your friendship, try to imagine how quickly "friendship" disappears when you start dunning him for the money. If you've agreed in advance that you'll just keep the collateral should he decide not to pay you by a certain date, what can he resent? If you got enough collateral, neither one of you loses when he defaults on the loan. By suffering a little social discomfort over the issue of collateral, you can hold your friendship together down the line. Besides, if your friend really needs the money and plans to pay you back, he shouldn't balk too much at this condition. Incidentally bankers demand collateral, and they weren't born yesterday. Some of your friends really need a loan at times, and you should be unselfish enough to help them out.But when you do help them out, mentally picture your loan as a gift. There's nothing wrong with that. Besides, most of your loans will turn out to be gifts anyway unless you really get ugly to collect them. angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
People don't get to the top being good,but you have to keep a simulacrum of being good.
Let the devil stand behind the Cross.

It is a character flaw in the human animal to request for more kindness when more keeps being given.
At some point they stop showing appreciation and the only thing you keep hearing are requests for more.
The Solution is selective and scarce kindness , whenever possible , acts of kindness should be given to a particular recipient once and done with.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Burden of Gratitude :
You know what you were given but have no knowledge of what will be required in return.
One of your testicles might be required or both.

On being good because "there is nothing in this world", It can also be extrapolated the other way round , "be bad because there is nothing in this world."
Vanity upon vanity, Solomon never drew distinction between good and evil vanity.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by virginboy1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheUndercover:
Sunday Nuggets:

- If you can only see your worth by the number of women you've slept it, you're a worthless man. High value men boasts with investments, businesses, assets, invaluable skills and properties. Low value men boasts with number of sexual partners they've acquired and number of clubs they've partied in. Become high value or die trying.

- Never underestimate how much something can change in a few months: you, people, the world.

- "If everybody likes you, you have a problem."

- People in the world will not overestimate a fool, but it is easy to underestimate a genius.

- Most people don't realise how blessed they are until they lose their blessings. Do not be most people.

- The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.

- If someone opens his or her eyes whilst kissing, the kiss is not genuine.

- If someone's bottom row teeth is visible when he or she smiles, the smile is not genuine; a forced one, probably when taking a passport photograph. Real smiles causes the eyes to move. If the rest of the person's face stays still while they are smiling, it's probably a fake smile. There will be some kind of sparkle in the eyes when someone genuinely smile at you.

- "Going to school only increases your chances of success. It does not guarantee that you'll be successful." - Maxwell

- In life, you're either worshipped or you're among the worshippers. Your choice.

- Being dead is not until you stop breathing. If you have no direction, purpose or mission in life, you're already dead.

- "Some women will open your wallet, some will open your heart, while some will open your eyes." - MalesLife

- If your guts tells you a lady is lying and you haven't caught her red-handed, do not accuse her immediately, lest she retrace her steps.

- "Stay away from "still" people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, still nowhere. They will drag you down.

- Always watch your back.

Words of Wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by mrfizy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
The cry of the oppressed is the cry of the weak , lurk behind the innermost part of their hearts they seek not for end to oppression but for the tables to turn and make them the oppressors.
The weak wishes to be strong and do unto others what was done unto them.This is justice at primal level.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Reminderz: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
this is good. thanks op and others that have contributed to this thread.
please let's learn to like and share to encourage people to keep posting...... at least to know people are following. it's not easy. do not just view and leave. it won't take you a minute to do that.

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Adasun(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
This thread is on fire... shocked

Keep it coming livingicon

Omo borrowing of money don do me strong thing o,if person dey in need and I get capacity to help out,to say no dey hard me eh...but it always ends in dragging and problems.

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
Adasun:
This thread is on fire... shocked

Keep it coming livingicon

Omo borrowing of money don do me strong thing o,if person dey in need and I get capacity to help out,to say no dey hard me eh...but it always ends in dragging and problems.

That is the more reason you need to digest that post. It will give you an idea on how to escape liabilities (chronic borrowers). angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
@mrfizy,nice one there.

Keep them coming.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Adsexpert: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2022
mrfizy:
The cry of the oppressed is the cry of the weak , lurk behind the innermost part of their hearts they seek not for end to oppression but for the tables to turn and make them the oppressors.
The weak wishes to be strong and do unto others what was done unto them.This is justice at primal level.

Spot is shall always be so.. this is spot on
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
More posts coming up shortly. angry

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
HOW TO RISE TO THE ZENITH OF ONES CAREER

Ask any "don" or "guru" around how they got to where they are in the corporate/business world, they will tell you stuffs like "hard work", "determination", "emotional strength","intellect","highly analytical mind"," consistency" etc. Rarely do you ever hear stuffs like " favouritism" and "licking asses". The reason for such is not far fetched. It is either they are deliberately exempting such stuffs from their winning formula or they want to appear to the world as highly righteous individuals.
As a macchiavalian, to rise to the top fast, favouritism and ass licking are two major ingredients.
Let me throw more light on FAVOURITISM.

We live in an unfair world. You'll confront favoritism at every turn in the business jungle and elsewhere. In fact, when asked by a survey what factor they considered most responsible for their success, a group of top young executives most frequently mentioned "getting in good with the boss." Not hard work, efficiency, or superior performance-but crass favoritism. However, the manipulator doesn't sit and bemoan the situation. Instead he accepts reality and calculates a way to turn the situation to his advantage. He knows he has to cultivate friendship with the people who control his career or find himself stagnated. And unless he puts favoritism to work for himself, it automatically works against him, because his rivals will use it to undercut him.

For example, when your boss does a favor for you because he likes you, he did it out of "friendship." But when someone he likes better than you gets rewards from the boss, it's out and out "favoritism". It all depends on who gets the short end of the deal. Right? He helped you because he was your "friend." But he helped the other guy because your rival "buttered him up." The tendency to help our friends or to be swayed by favoritism, if you prefer is firmly rooted in our human nature. And you're only jousting with windmills if you try to fight this situation. Nothing you can do will change anything because favoritism runs so strong and deep in human behavior.

Because of its pervasiveness, exploiting this human trait is one of your best tactics for moving ahead in the business jungle. If all other factors look anywhere near equal, the person who capitalizes on favoritism will get the nod for promotions, patronage, pay hikes, or whatever he seeks. And you can be that person if you harness the power of friendship for your own ends. By doing this, you let human nature do much of your work for you.

Then the most anticipated question then pops up.
HOW DO ONE GAIN FAVOURITISM?
The three underlisted tips have been tried and tested over time and they almost always deliver, depending on who is applying them and to what degree they are being applied.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
- A charming smile
As easy as smiling may seem,it takes one with a charming and seemingly genuine smile to melt a heart of stone.

Despite the power of this tactic/tip, you and I both know many people who smile constantly but can barely manipulate the time of day out of any woman or man. As is the case with most powerful devices, the misuse of the smiling tactic sabotages its user more times than it helps him. I'm specifically referring to the kind of person who nearly always brandishes a forced smile, even at inappropriate moments-which leaves the definite impression that he must be either a little goofy or up to something. This person is a casualty of the mindless decree to "Smile."

If smiling transforms one person into a slick manipulator, yet it makes another person contemptible, where does the difference between the two lie? I believe the difference is in the way these people smile.

The key is to begin smiling the moment you inhale to say something that calls for a smile. Then, look the person in the eyes and sustain your smile during and after you say it. You'll be taken back by the way this technique improves, many times over, the reception people give the things you say. They even laugh more at your witty remarks when they're served up this way. This during-and-after smile pattern gives you a more endearing style-which takes its toll on a person's resistance to you. The words you say seem to be coming from someone who has his interest at heart. So you're opening him up to doing things your way. angry

8 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
- FLATTERY
There is nobody on this earth that don't like to be flattered. It is human's nature to gravitate towards where they are celebrated. Whether the flattery is genuine or fake is another kettle of fish entirely.

Blatant flattery smacks of dishonesty and betrays its user's ulterior motives. But when flattery is executed with a shrewd subtlety, it touches the heart of your manipulatee and stirs his human nature. You swing a person to your side when you flatter his judgment without letting him know you're doing it.

You see your boss on a Monday morning looking all sharp and bright. A little flatter from you would do no harm. Just make it timely, subtle and very genuine.

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
- Tell your manipulatee/boss how something he said has helped you

When was the last time anyone took your advice? It almost never happens. Right? Of course not. People hate to take advice because they foolishly think this means that they can't work out their own problems.

But just imagine for a moment that the unheard of happened, and someone told you that your advice had helped him solve a problem. After you recovered from the shock, you'd swell with pride. By force, someone finally figured out that you're as smart as a whip something you knew all along. This person finally realized that you possess razorsharp judgment and a biting insight, the kind that can solve even the most tangled problems.

In effect, he's saying, "You're smarter than I am." It praises your judgment in a way that seems totally honest and impossible to fake. A person can't fabricate this kind of ultimate compliment, so it would never be suspected of being flattery. Now that you've vicariously felt the ego boost you get from this subtle but profound compliment, turn things around and use it to befriend your boss/manipulatee. Ask him for some advice, and let him know if it works out for you.

If you have a sharp mind, you'll devise endless variations of this technique. You might seek out your boss/manipulatee's counsel on good movies, books, records, work habits, etc. Then try to cultivate a taste for whatever he suggests, and tell him his recommendations were very good, if you like them. Your friendship will strengthen as you flatter his self-esteem by mutual tastes and pleasures. Then sit back and watch favoritism work for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
-Licking ass is very much allowed but be very wary of the ass or asses you wish to lick. In summary, always try to lick ass that matters or else you end up eating too much shit. angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
I am in some motivational vibes right now. angry

THE BASIS OF CREATION

There are three levels or tiers in the creation of things.
The first level of creation is in the mind.
The second level of creation is in our speech.
The third level of creation which is the last and crucial is in our doings/actions.
So anything tangible ever created by man in this universe passed through these different levels. At the first level, the energy of creation can be very entropic(disorganized) and formless(shapeless) but as it pass through the second level, the energy begins to be less entropic. In the all crucial third level, the energy begins to take form and shape. It is in this level the creation becomes tangible.

For every man on the surface of this earth, it is very pertinent to know that we are all gods. We can create stuffs. Anything we can conceive in our mind can also be projected through the other tiers of creation to be tangible. Truth be told, we are creating things all the time, be it with negative or positive energy.

So always ask yourself this question "is what i am creating per time going to upgrade me or lead to my ruin in the long run?"

HAVE A FRUITFUL WEEK AHEAD.

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Osoboshi: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheUndercover:
Never compete against a man who has nothing to lose.thumbs up man,would have been dead if I allowed my ego get me into a brawl with good for nothing street guys

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by WinterMinter(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
So guys what do you have to say about self-discovery?
How to discover your path and know,then understand who you really are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.