Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77601 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You are my sweetie whether you like it or not.i don't even care if you accept it. Yo are my sweetie from today henceforth..
Keep on playing around.... Go and meet the guy disturbing you.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Keep on playing around.... Go and meet the guy disturbing you.
I just love playing with you sweetie. Don't you wanna play hide and seek with me wink
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I just love playing with you sweetie. Don't you wanna play hide and seek with me wink
I am not up to 48, go and look for the 48 yrs old Tony Umez of Nairaland and play with him.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am not up to 48, go and look for the 48 yrs old Tony Umez of Nairaland and play with him.
I don't mind is you are 10 my love. It's you I want to play with.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
fedorahat:

While you have completely digressed from the original course of discussion.
Let me play along and answer you, if you can't control your libido and can't sit in one place, is no reason for someone to use substance against you, as far as you are not raping any one or sexually harassing anyone , you are only seeking pleasure.

Men and women toast each other, stop being part of society stereotype.

Kindly show d "digress" that u are referring to.

U weren't asked the "no reason for someone to use substance against you". See below what u were asked& "play along".

1. If u as a married man can't control ur libido and sit in one place, is it d ladies u chase that are responsible for ur indiscretion?

2. Pls tell me. Is it women that toast men or is it men that toast women? Since u aren't part of d stereotype in society, what percentage of men approach women & women approach men?

3.What is d evil being done to men by women in this story?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't mind is you are 10 my love. It's you I want to play with.
Continue to display your dumbness.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Continue to display your dumbness.
For you I don't mind being dumb for the rest of my life.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by when2(f): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
For you I don't mind being dumb for the rest of my life.
kiss

I can see true love here.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
when2:

I can see true love here.
Please help me beg him..I love him with the whole of my being but I think he's scared. He has never been loved before and don't know how reciprocate my love.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please help me beg him..I love him with the whole of my being but I think he's scared. He has never been loved before and don't know how reciprocate my love.
At least I will now rest before one RANDOM IDIOT will insult me. grin

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Kindly show d "digress" that u are referring to.

U weren't asked the "no reason for someone to use substance against you". See below what u were asked& "play along".

1. If u as a married man can't control ur libido and sit in one place, is it d ladies u chase that are responsible for ur indiscretion?

2. Pls tell me. Is it women that toast men or is it men that toast women? Since u aren't part of d stereotype in society, what percentage of men approach women & women approach men?

If a begger goes to beg and he is robbed is it the armed robbers fault.

A lot of females approach men this days depending on the circle you flow with, the might not use men's format of babe can I have your number, there is something called green light, learn to observe it.

Like I said I don't believe in most fetishness, but the story line says most single girls in Abuja are ready to go anylength to get a man even if it means crashing his home, the don't care about the man , just to drain him and move ahead, that is called manipulation.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by sakssey23: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Smiles.... smiley

Considering the rate and number of girls I've fvcked so far, there is no doubt I must have fvcked some kayanmata laced pussies, why have I not been glued to one?

In 2019 and 2020, I laid off some pussies I got tired of, I'm with new breed of pussies at the moment and by the mid of this year, I'm laying dem off.

That aside, why am I not glued to or trapped by all the olosho I have fvcked?

Juju only works on the vulnerable ones.

I hail u, bro.

Maybe na because you no hold bar $$$�����

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
At least I will now rest before one RANDOM IDIOT will insult me. grin
He's my new found love. For him I will Kill my whole family and won't regret it.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
fedorahat:

If a begger goes to beg and he is robbed is it the armed robbers fault.

A lot of females approach men this days depending on the circle you flow with, the might not use men's format of babe can I have your number, there is something called green light, learn to observe it.

Like I said I don't believe in most fetishness, but the story line says most single girls in Abuja are ready to go anylength to get a man even if it means crashing his home, the don't care about the man , just to drain him and move ahead, that is called manipulation.

U still haven't answered my questions:

2. Since u aren't part of d stereotype in society, what percentage of men approach women & women approach men?

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
sakssey23:

Maybe na because you no hold bar $$$�����

Smiles...

Bar ain't problem with me.

Una funny for here.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered my questions:

2. Since u aren't part of d stereotype in society, what percentage of men approach women & women approach men?

1. Yes
2. The same percentage of men toasting women which is 50 percent
3. Using kaman taya
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
He's my new found love. For him I will Kill my whole family and won't regret it.
sorry o. No vex. grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
smiley
JONSYN7154:
sorry o. No vex. grin

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
fedorahat:

1. Yes
2. The same percentage of men toasting women which is 50 percent
3. Using kaman taya

1. Is it d women d man Chase's that will control d mans libido for him?
2. How did u arrive at ur 50%?
3. How are they using d kaman Taya?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by sharone21(f): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
To all married women reading this, if it's kayan mata that would make your husband stay, so far it doesn't kill or hurt, make una dey use am oo.

Some married women use it especially Hausa ladies.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 6:50am On Mar 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Mr Man your questions are mischievous and make no sense. I have given you explanations B4, believe whatever you want to believe.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2021
fedorahat:

Mr Man your questions are mischievous and make no sense. I have given you explanations B4, believe whatever you want to believe.

Have u ever heard of d saying:

"A bad workman quarrels with tools".

Just like d bad workman, u are quarreling with d questions u are supposed to answer. If u don't do that, u will complain about d questions. It's no wonder why u can't answer simple questions.

U have made claims. Are u telling me that u can't defend ur claims? Are u saying that ur claims are unfounded?

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2021
lexy2014:

Have u ever heard of d saying:

"A bad workman quarrels with tools".

Just like d bad workman, u are quarreling with d questions u are supposed to answer. If u don't do that, u will complain about d questions. It's no wonder why u can't answer simple questions.

U have made claims. Are u telling me that u can't defend ur claims? Are u saying that ur claims are unfounded?

You are becoming irritating with your questions, I have given you all answers you need to know, this is a discussion not an examination, I believe you are deliberately trolling, which is a waste of precious time engaging you.
So for the records go and start reading from the first post, use pen and paper to take down notes and learn with an open mind.
Stop being a simp and stop being a troll, I have more important things to attend to than someone who is stuck in myopic and archaic views.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
fedorahat:

You are becoming irritating with your questions, I have given you all answers you need to know, this is a discussion not an examination, I believe you are deliberately trolling, which is a waste of precious time engaging you.
So for the records go and start reading from the first post, use pen and paper to take down notes and learn with an open mind.
Stop being a simp and stop being a troll, I have more important things to attend to than someone who is stuck in myopic and archaic views.

Unsurprisingly, u are loosing ur cool. D fact that u are getting emotional only confirms my verdict that u are like d bad workman who quarrels with his tools. Of course this isn't an exam because an in exam u aren't expected to defend ur claims.

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Allah koh yanzu maza banzaye ne wlh Gwara matan MA su musu haka wlh, kaga mutum da mata uku amma na neman mata

Na soo
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by bukatyne(f): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2021
If I understand, the men MUST sleep with the women to 'activate' the jazz.

If yes, the men are the ones breaking their homes.

He wants to hit and run, woman applies edikanstay.

Two ge four.

Marry and Zip up.

Simples!

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Seniorwriter(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Abeg, if I want buy this Kayan mata na where I for get am?

Saw your email request but ill rather you reach out via the facebook id on my profile for any enquiry.
BTW I don't have any kanya mata o...lolz

@Seniorwriter
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by NairaMaster1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
So some desperate and chronic single ladies have succeeded in hypnotizing Baba lifeless with "Kayan Mata" to the point that he doesn't give a hoot if Aisha is alive or dead?

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.

I am with you. I will slam you and clean my mouth. Nothing.

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by NairaMaster1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inside Abuja?

Probably someone has used Kanya mata for Buhari, the reason why there is separation between Buhari and Aishat, which could be the reason why the woman has left Buhari for Dubai for more than 6 months now.

I don’t trust Hajiya Umar Sadia Farouk. She could have been the one who used the kanya mata for Buhari

You're unza arrest!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.