Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77598 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by highdon(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
nawao
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by timagentms: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na so one Kaduna lady want kill me with this thing in Abuja then, thank God say I resist the devil with her Kayan Mata of saying "More effort, mre effort, you are about to touch the thing, you are about to reach the thing" Na so I go dey accelerating my jacking too. Na so my eyes open and I resist the devil, I almost follow her go her village for proper introduction. Since then I just dey hide my prick because I dey fear Abuja lady ooo

4 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Lexusgs430: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Marriage is not by FIRE OR FORCE........ cheesy

We are the best form of recyclers.......... cheesy
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by jayjaycee0: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kayamata is fake ... It will not make any man leave his woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by BruncleZuma: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
What a brainless excuse...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by tutudesz: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na Juju undecided
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Powersurge: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kaya Mata ko Ihiru Kenyatta ni. Nonsense.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Daniiel: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
To marry rich man sef na wahala
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Donspicey: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
The future is indeed female abi?......

My fellow men becareful who you wife....

If StacyO try kayanmatta on me,Na body go tell am....
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by inumidun2010(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
t
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by seangy4konji: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jaruma will freely sex fetish items and diabolical things on the internet to women to make another woman's son useless and spend all his money on a filthy girl who can work for her money but you will see a yahoo boy also with juju using it to better his life and you will pour kerosene on him and burn him as if what he did to enrich his life in this poverty ridden country is worse than what Jaruma and ko are doing...

Jaruma are even selling their juju openly and you don't castigate them

Shame on you lots.

13 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
What about the fools that give head

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Rubbish and mumu post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by OBALOLA55(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inside Abuja?

Probably someone has used Kanya mata for Buhari, the reason why there is separation between Buhari and Aishat, which could be the reason why the woman has left Buhari for Dubai for more than 6 months now.

I don’t trust Hajiya Umar Sadia Farouk. She could have been the one who used the kanya mata for Buhari
AISHA IS EQUALLY USING THE KAYAN MATA FOR YAHYA BELLO TOO

5 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
They should also not forget that if they die in the process of adultery or fornication, the money they are looking for, they won't be alive to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nbotee:
Slay queens and side chicks don collect ppl husband finish for dis town.. The men sef no dey try, na wen U attend PTA meetings and school parties U go realise say so many men in dis town already have families..

D men got what they wished for. They make small money, d next thing is to be carrying girls up& down

8 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by KEVIND: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Until we go back to the way God commanded us to live as husband & wife,we'll continue to experience this type of news.

Ephesians 5:33 ►
"Nevertheless, let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband".
Husband,If you love your wife,you won't disparage her.
Wife, Even if you are more wealthy or ahead of your husband in the society,you must respect him.
Women are not supposed to love their husbands but to respect him, Also,Men are not suppose to respect their wives but to love them as himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by inumidun2010(m): 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Confused ladies sees their ORGAN as a means of SURVIVAL.... Body go soon tell you
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oloshos on the cruise in Abuja, not today something.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by seangy4konji: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Only a fool will marry a bleaching filthy woman who believes in social media stuff. Marry them at your own peril..

You are forever doomed. You can't make a how a house wife....we only Bleep them.

That's a mistake you can't afford to make in life. Marry a hoe.

Your life is finished.

Majority of this Nigerian ladies are hoea...doomed and prostitutes...Only with prayer will you see a good woman to marry in Nigeria...

They are all nude and in hotels whoring..if I lie clear me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by GeneralPula: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Just hold your preek..

It’s all gonna be useless if you hold it well!

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by timagentms: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inside Abuja?

Probably someone has used Kanya mata for Buhari, the reason why there is separation between Buhari and Aishat, which could be the reason why the woman has left Buhari for Dubai for more than 6 months now.

I don’t trust Hajiya Umar Sadia Farouk. She could have been the one who used the kanya mata for Buhari

Walahi o ti ya thug

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by sammirano: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bull shi*t. The drug is not on the face so the men in question must have had intentions. The drug only accelerated it.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Robertgreene1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
interesting...
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Looooooool dis story funny abeg....see as the kayan mata name be like kung fu tactics...
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
The men wants to be 'snatched' just using that as an excuse

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Miner13: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Inside Abuja?

falseprophet
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
No person wey dey look for woman d thing go work on.

If u use kaynamata or kayanbazuka on me, u dey deceive urself.

I go fvck u, throw u some money and move on.

Rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Eriokanmi: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
To all married women reading this, if it's kayan mata that would make your husband stay, so far it doesn't kill or hurt, make una dey use am oo.

6 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by EvilNeedle(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
How come the juju in Africa is never used to improve the lives of Africans or blacks.

Our juju is always used for negativity. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.