Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77603 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by stormborn28(m): 2:24am On Mar 07, 2021
Nusaibart:

Go buy kayan mata for ur mama make she get more customers
that your pvssy go don hear am.... Softly softly dey allow make dem dey hammer am... Dey apply kanya mata but no come go dey use am dey snatch people husband oooooo.... Children need their papa because karma is real
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Aavecoin: 5:09am On Mar 07, 2021
Liposure:
She who doubt it's efficacy risk losing her husband or her boyfriend as the case may be to one of its users. Believe it or not, Kayamata is real. Underrate it at your own risk.
how can one get it and what is it price
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Gwan2(m): 5:50am On Mar 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
To get a decent Nigerian lady for marriage is difficult these days

There exist a lot of them but you can only see them once you've made the mistake of marrying the wrong ones

Golden
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
So some desperate and chronic single ladies have succeeded in hypnotizing Baba lifeless with "Kayan Mata" to the point that he doesn't give a hoot if Aisha is alive or dead?

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.
Real G so you have taste aboki pekus?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by BluntCrazeMan: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
So some desperate and chronic single ladies have succeeded in hypnotizing Baba lifeless with "Kayan Mata" to the point that he doesn't give a hoot if Aisha is alive or dead?

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.
How e go work on you, when you dey always use condoms?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 7:43am On Mar 07, 2021
seangy4konji:
Only a fool will marry a bleaching filthy woman who believes in social media stuff. Marry them at your own peril..

You are forever doomed. You can't make a how a house wife....we only Bleep them.

That's a mistake you can't afford to make in life. Marry a hoe.

Your life is finished.

Majority of this Nigerian ladies are hoea...doomed and prostitutes...Only with prayer will you see a good woman to marry in Nigeria...

They are all nude and in hotels whoring..if I lie clear me.
Just go to codedruns and tender
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2021
JoeEeL:

The way the ladies make lengthy comments in some of these channels was the day I realised this world is not as it seems o.

I was like as normal as everyone's face looks like on the streets, then who are these ones commenting on strange channels like this.

Men Nigerians are fetish and devilish o. I tell u
The ladies or both?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2021
when2:

Kayanmata will always catch una, because most Nigerian men and fuvk are 5&6. They find it difficult to discipline their body in the aspect of sexual immorality, both the single and married ones. So whether you like it or not men will always be victims of kayanmata. As you go to fuvk, throw some money with the intention of moving on, you become trapped. Na longer throat be Una problem.
Since some women understand the power of that thing between their legs some men are finished wlh, I know a man I ask 10 in corona he said he didn't have, but I saw alert he send one girl 100k, I almost fainted, and he has wife o, money wife never chop na side chicks they enjoy there is God o

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2021
Frontail:
grin grin grin.... Why marry when Kpekus is now available in the open market grin grin grin
Hahha wicked boy, you have no option than to marry our IMO girls grin sad
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2021
mysticalivy:
The future is female
Women get almost anything they want now Randy men everywhere, I went to an interview but the CEO pick the girl with skirt because he saw thie, god go punished him, indeed the power of puna is real
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 8:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Nusaibart:
Rubbish and mumu post

Allah koh yanzu maza banzaye ne wlh Gwara matan MA su musu haka wlh, kaga mutum da mata uku amma na neman mata
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2021
alingo2013:
Hmm is the future female again grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin[center] cheesy[/center] grin[center] grin[/center]
Wicked boy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Hassanmaye(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Smiles.... smiley

Considering the rate and number of girls I've fvcked so far, there is no doubt I must have fvcked some kayanmata laced pussies, why have I not been glued to one?

In 2019 and 2020, I laid off some pussies I got tired of, I'm with new breed of pussies at the moment and by the mid of this year, I'm laying dem off.

That aside, why am I not glued to or trapped by all the olosho I have fvcked?

Juju only works on the vulnerable ones.

I hail u, bro.
Have smashed Yoruba? This boy you know get joy

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 8:22am On Mar 07, 2021
olisaEze:

Dunce read and comprehend before u insult urself in public next time. Now get off my mentions, mugu forming smart!
you are the one who needs to reread and understand.
When you make opinions on a public forum, you will be quoted and there is nothing you can do about it.

Simp
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2021
mysticalivy:
The future is female
The future is female, why don't you people ever advertise innovative ideas instead of half naked women , ABI are you girls trying to drag us back to Eden.
Currently a used itel phone has more value than 89 percent of current and future female.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Since understanding is close to u, kindly answer d following questions:

If u as a married man can't control ur libido and sit in one place, is it d ladies u chase that are responsible for ur indiscretion?

Pls tell me. Is it women that toast men or is it men that toast women? What is d evil being done to men by women in this story?

Do you understand the word enchantment at all
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2021
fedorahat:

Since u understand d meaning of enchantment, kindly answer d following questions:

If u as a married man can't control ur libido and sit in one place, is it d ladies u chase that are responsible for ur indiscretion?

Pls tell me. Is it women that toast men or is it men that toast women? What is d evil being done to men by women in this story?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Poanan: 9:21am On Mar 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Women get almost anything they want now Randy men everywhere, I went to an interview but the CEO pick the girl with skirt because he saw thie, god go punished him, indeed the power of puna is real

Not really. the girl probably performed more than you. Worse is if the job is kind of monotonous female are better cos they are more detailed and wont cut corners to finish the job.

You may feel sad about it but dont always think females do not have anything upstairs. It is this same attitude that guys put up when they have to report to a female boss.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Poanan: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2021
fedorahat:

what lexh2014 is trying to tell you is that, you cant just be on your own and the jazz will be used for you.

The only it will be used for you is when you go in search of sex.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Can you engage in sex with two guys?
You've been noticed
Next...
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahha wicked boy, you have no option than to marry our IMO girls grin sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Harry81(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2021
U are going through this, send an sms to 09078111341, all this must stop in the name of Jesus. U deserve an enjoyable marriage.

09078111341..call or sms.. u will b attended to.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You've been noticed Next...
grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Poanan:

what lexh2014 is trying to tell you is that, you cant just be on your own and the jazz will be used for you.

The only it will be used for you is when you go in search of sex.
The question is do you understand enchantment, why do you feel you can't be on your own and be enchanted, that is being naive. Anybody anywhere can be enchanted either through hyptonesis, drugs, psychology, emotional Betrayal , except you are a hermit you can be hyptonesis, only with different individuals there are different techniques and different results.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 10:57am On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u understand d meaning of enchantment, kindly answer d following questions:

Your reasoning is naive at the very least, if someone has an interest and regular crosspath with you, that person can get you.
I for one doubt so called jazz, but I understand the act of seduction, enticement and so called enchantment, most men have ended up in a lot of situation not by their own volition but for other reason, currently in my area a man had to cough out , out of court settlement because of rape allegation, just because his drink was spiked.
Most men go through a lot of shit because of statement like yours is it men that walk up to women or vice versa, until the society openly allows men to let off steam emotionally, we will keep on getting archaic statements like yours, having more male violence, PTSD and more male early death.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2021
fedorahat:

Your reasoning is naive at the very least, if someone has an interest and regular crosspath with you, that person can get you.
I for one doubt so called jazz, but I understand the act of seduction, enticement and so called enchantment, most men have ended up in a lot of situation not by their own volition but for other reason, currently in my area a man had to cough out , out of court settlement because of rape allegation, just because his drink was spiked.
Most men go through a lot of shit because of statement like yours is it men that walk up to women or vice versa, until the society openly allows men to let off steam emotionally, we will keep on getting archaic statements like yours, having more male violence, PTSD and more male early death.

U still haven't answered these simple questions:

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Kayyy: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u to argue. I asked u to answer d following simple questions:

I don't get the logic behind your arguement,. If today there is a charm/voodoo or whatever they call it that makes a man meets a woman, have friendship with her to make her loose her guard (as she is with her friend), then uses the charm to hypnotize her to bed and continue severally , can you imagined that being marketed and advertised on social media, I believe it would be criminalised within days, so how do you use a charm/here's to keep a man for long while taking cash from him and it's acceptable whether he is married or not ?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
grin
You too cheesy grin
Next.....
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by lexy2014: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2021
Kayyy:

I don't get the logic behind your arguement,. If today there is a charm/voodoo or whatever they call it that makes a man meets a woman, have friendship with her to make her loose her guard (as she is with her friend), then uses the charm to hypnotize her to bed and continue severally , can you imagined that being marketed and advertised on social media, I believe it would be criminalised within days, so how do you use a charm/here's to keep a man for long while taking cash from him and it's acceptable whether he is married or not ?

Can u show me d argument below? When did questions become argument? U are yet to answer d questions asked:

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You too cheesy grin Next.....
you have been notice too. grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
LOL
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
You've been pursuing this girl for a long time bro, just jump into her DM already and use your God given "Kayan Mata" to engage her in bed.

No time to waste.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.