Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77595 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
You've been pursuing this girl for a long time bro, just jump into her DM already and use your God given "Kayan Mata" to engage her in bed.

No time to waste.
thanks for the advice. how do I do it?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
thanks for the advice. how do I do it?
I just gave you Free tips and you're asking me how to do it?

Oga is everything okay?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
I just gave you Free tips and you're asking me how to do it?

Oga is everything okay?
grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
grin
Dear MISSCONGENIALITY,

This young man is kinda shy and I noticed how he's trying to get your attention, try reason with am...

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by fedorahat: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

U still haven't answered these simple questions:

If u as a married man can't control ur libido and sit in one place, is it d ladies u chase that are responsible for ur indiscretion?

Pls tell me. Is it women that toast men or is it men that toast women? What is d evil being done to men by women in this story?
While you have completely digressed from the original course of discussion.
Let me play along and answer you, if you can't control your libido and can't sit in one place, is no reason for someone to use substance against you, as far as you are not raping any one or sexually harassing anyone , you are only seeking pleasure.

Men and women toast each other, stop being part of society stereotype.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

You've been noticed
Next...

Which one is *NEXT*?
Is this *America's Got Talent* ?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
undecided
HellVictorinho:

Which one is *NEXT*?
Is this *America's Got Talent* ?
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dear MISSCONGENIALITY,

This young man is kinda shy and I noticed how he's trying to get your attention, try reason with am...

Thanks.
LOL.
You are not serious.
You also came to get my attention. Talk true
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL.
You are not serious.
You also came to get my attention. Talk true
Sorry, I have my son's attention. I don't need yours... Focus on JONSYN7154.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL. You are not serious. You also came to get my attention. Talk true
tell am joor.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:

Thanks.
grin grin grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
tell am joor.
Be a man and conquer that pussy you secretly desire and stop acting like a coward.

MISSCONGENIALITY is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
Be a man and conquer that pussy you secretly desire and stop acting like a coward.

I don't think she wants his dick in her pussy.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:

Thanks.
You have your sons attention and you have time to fiddle with my comment. We might need a DNA to confirm you donated the sperm for that son of yours.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:

undecided undecided.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You have your sons attention and you have time to fiddle with my comment. We might need a DNA to confirm you donated the sperm for that son of yours.
No need my dear, because I was the first and only one to deposit my seeds on the fertile ground.... But that cannot be said about you because yours is dumping ground for every passersby... wink

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
No need my dear, because I was the first and only one to deposit my seeds on the fertile ground.... But that cannot be said about you because yours is dumping ground for every passersby... wink
undecided undecided.
Let me go and kill myself o. I can't bear this

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by DestroyEvil: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
general111:
Kayan mata cannot work on me.
Na who dey find woman dey fear kayan mata.
My wife is safe
Just like me too. Na Real Man you be! Salute to the Generalissimo!

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
chei!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:

Bros, y dis tin dey pain u na. grin

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Cos I see you as the next "Tony Umez"

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:
The thing tire me sef.
LOL
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JONSYN7154: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The thing tire me sef.
LOL
I think he's in love with you and he's seeing me as a threat to him.

Biko, that Delta guy wants you. accept him before I'll be kidnap on nairaland.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:

At 48, you're still fooling yourself? You be real Tony Umez. grin

See you as a threat to a pussy that won't take me a few seconds to bang? Hahahaha, abeg nor use laugh wound me.

You and MISSCONGENIALITY fit each other. Tony Umez of Nairaland.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
At 48, you're still fooling yourself? You be real Tony Umez. grin

See you as a threat to a pussy that won't take me a few seconds to bang? Hahahaha, abeg nor use laugh wound me.

You and MISSCONGENIALITY fit each other. Tony Umez of Nairaland.
grin
Lots of babies on nairaland.
Just calm down baby boy so that you won't throw your baby. Someone who takes care of a child, or is old of enough to baby seat another baby should learn to calm down. Don't hurt someone's baby.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
JONSYN7154:

LOL. I've already accepted him. Just that's he's still doing hard man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lots of babies on nairaland.
Just calm down baby boy so that you won't throw your baby. Someone who takes care of a child, or is old of enough to baby seat another baby should learn to calm down. Don't hurt someone's baby.
You're indirectly calling the Tony Umez of Nairaland baby?

Anyway, I can't comprehend the truckload of bullshit you just typed...

By the way, you guys are perfect match....
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by general111(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Just like me too. Na Real Man you be! Salute to the Generalissimo!
bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
You're indirectly calling the Tony Umez of Nairaland baby?

Anyway, I can't comprehend the truckload of bullshit you just typed...

By the way, you guys are perfect match....
Thanks sweetie.
Hope your day is going fine and you and at peace with yourself?

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thanks sweetie.
Hope your day is going fine and you and at peace with yourself?
I am not your "sweetie"...

My day is going smoothly.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am not your "sweetie"...

My day is going smoothly.

Thanks.
You are my sweetie whether you like it or not.i don't even care if you accept it. Yo are my sweetie from today henceforth..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.