Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77605 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
VERY SIMPLE. WIVES SHOULD BUY IT AND USE IT ON THEIR HUSBANDS AS A COUNTER MEASURE.

4 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by RICHSATAN: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
these are just female babalawos paying media to hype them; kaya mata kee una there

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by DontBullshitMe: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
Crap.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by GeneralPula: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Zane2point4:
I dont know why that stupid woman still haven't been arrested.. If its a man by now he shld hv bn inside kirikiri, hope feminist like simi is seeing it??

Selling out concoction to small runs girls to use am snatch someone's hubby in the name of doing business.

Very soon men go start selling *touch and follow cream* let's see who go tire.

There’s actually a certain ring that does that lol.

Oruka Amudo
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by TheRedpillguy: 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's Funny how Women say they don't need Men then go through fetish means to get Men. The desperation.

Anyways Still a Simp problem. Am sure it enhances the Simping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by hollah123: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
this is the main reason y I don't take those feminist n equal rights activist serious,if it were to b a man that is selling a drug to hypnotise women n men are giving testimonies of how potent it is I know many women group will have come out but now nobody is talking.

isn't that hypocrisy n double standard

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JoeEeL(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
Omihanifa:
Why won't the divorce rate be high undecided

Abuja way be say runs girls no dey dull their sef
Once dey see you dress well and ride a big car there phussy don dey drip like tap way dem no lock well

And any careless man way dem jam him name nah sorry cheesy they will manipulate him, milk him dry and move unto the next one

Majority of these girls buy this kayamata and other juju from all dis social Media vendors on YouTube and Instagram.

That was how I saw one video on YouTube where the lady was showing people the ingredients to use when they want any man to do anything for them undecided

And the shameless YouTube bloggers notorious for these stuffs are

( Gloria Chizzy o and everyday with Irene )

The way the ladies make lengthy comments in some of these channels was the day I realised this world is not as it seems o.

I was like as normal as everyone's face looks like on the streets, then who are these ones commenting on strange channels like this.

Men Nigerians are fetish and devilish o. I tell u
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Meanwhile some folks are cashing out big time grin grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by billyG(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kayan Mata Ko!kayan Mata ni!na juju dem dey use.

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin grin why nah?!
JidennaJason:
So some desperate and chronic single ladies have succeeded in hypnotizing Baba lifeless with "Kayan Mata" to the point that he doesn't give a hoot if Aisha is alive or dead?

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in the bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by onyenatruchi: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
The love for money is the root of all evil, problems, divorce, etc. Men do rituals to acquire wealth, while women sleep with rich men for money. Some women even sleep with men in their Matrimonial bed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Abuja with JuJu related relationship
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by redsun(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
EvilNeedle:
How come the juju in Africa is never used to improve the lives of Africans or blacks.

Our juju is always used for negativity. undecided

Don't mind animals that always find it easy to blame their inherent foolishness and immorality on the unexplained. Most housewives in Nigeria are conditioned to be timid, helpless and voiceless, and a man can only put up with such a woman for so long. They need to make their lives more exciting and independent to make their men to keep wanting more.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Onyi22(f): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin cheesy Una never see anything yet, by the time we r done with you guys, una go know say true true the Future is Female
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by olisaEze(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
It is always the woman’s fault if the home is broken, never the randy man who failed to keep his sacred marriage vows in Africa! angry

From she’s always dressed to tempt (even if it’s an underaged child) to Kayanmata now.

Let’s just keep deluding ourselves that most males are good examples of men nowadays.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Maj196(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sapphire grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by neonly: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
JosephXavier:
To get a decent Nigerian lady for marriage is difficult these days

There exist a lot of them but you can only see them once you've made the mistake of marrying the wrong ones

I feel u jare
But on second thought be like say u don make that mistake
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by ANGELBOLD(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:
So some desperate and chronic single ladies have succeeded in hypnotizing Baba lifeless with "Kayan Mata" to the point that he doesn't give a hoot if Aisha is alive or dead?

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
EvilNeedle:
How come the juju in Africa is never used to improve the lives of Africans or blacks.

Our juju is always used for negativity. undecided

Juju or vodoo is never used to improve lives anywhere in the world. It is always used for bad stuffs

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Onyi22(f): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
MejiLoyon:
There you have it guys.... The future is female crew have done it again. The solution is how do we stop this enchantment.

It's easy pray before you eat. Before you eat your food and punna. Sanctify it with the blood of Jesus before you login. If you can't pray and you want insert do sign of the cross on the punna. The demon will leave and you can zagazagazawyawyaw in peace grin

It is working for me and I'm sure it will work for you. In everything you do put God first. If possible hold holy water spray ontop am. You will be saved.

On a serious note I blame the wives. See our brains are in our preeqs. Catch your husband nack am like say tomorrow no dey make we see the strenght wey he go take nack outside. Lai Lai. Una go tie wrapper upandan the house like witch for tales by moonlight. Sexy gone. A well nacked man is a happy man. No matter where he goes,when he remembers how madam dey do am he go rush home. His eyes on you will never waver
Hahahaha, abeg I no want laugh
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by AmazingELixir: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin

Red pill crew over to una....how do you safeguard yourselves alpha males .....appears Simpsons will soon increase oo
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Superpower(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Zane2point4:
I dont know why that stupid woman still haven't been arrested.. If its a man by now he shld hv bn inside kirikiri, hope feminist like simi is seeing it??

Selling out concoction to small runs girls to use am snatch someone's hubby in the name of doing business.

Very soon men go start selling *touch and follow cream* let's see who go tire.
If she is arrested what will she be charged with? Can you proove juju in a court.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by ANGELBOLD(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
JidennaJason:

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.

Smh
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by ameh99: 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Almost all the single high class chicks in Abuja uses this stuff and they are never ashamed of talking about it kiss undecided

5 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2021

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Damn Niggarrr

The future belongs to the Pussy gender grin grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Rotadbd: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kayanmata na part of hustling grin
Na where buhari bring Naija people, every body gotta eat cool
If your hustling is rhinestones blinging related.
Kindly check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Parpasawa(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
MAYBE NA WETIN REBECCA USE FOR ME OOO, NO WONDER.
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by HustlerGurl(f): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Life goes on

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by kingPhidel(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
...and you say this world has not come to the end! Lord have mercy
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Reex12(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
sapphire the future is....
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by zubimete(f): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
My home is covered by the blood of JESUS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / See These And Decide If You Still Want To Have Plenty Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.