Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic (10083 Views)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Then I believe "HappyCreative" deserves a Beta Male i.e the one she can easily control with her short height, vagina & self acclaimed wealth.
Terrific woman

Why do you believe I deserve this? It is men who self deprecate their own gender using terms like alpha and beta males.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Kebbiprince: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Why can't a woman be wealthier than you? You're so worried because you think it's emasculating.

Apart from money or something relating to money, name me one thing a man can bring.

This is why you don't want a woman who is wealthier than you, its because it's the only thing you're bringing.
You're obviously still single, I have single evening newspaper friends, some have kids and crying of lack of male factor in their life, when you grow up you will understand
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

You shouldn't Cherry pick either then right?

God made man the Breadwinner
God made women from Eve to be under the authority of their husbands

These are Biblical Facts
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Then I believe "HappyCreative" deserves a Beta Male i.e the one she can easily control with her short height, vagina & self acclaimed wealth.
Terrific woman

You think I'm terrific? Thank you cool
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Why can't a woman be wealthier than you? You're so worried because you think it's emasculating.

Apart from money or something relating to money, name me one thing a man can bring.

This is why you don't want a woman who is wealthier than you, its because it's the only thing you're bringing.

Because the more successful a woman is the less attractive she becomes to men.

Women's sexual mating strategy is alpha bleeps short term and beta bucks long term, so once she has sorted her beta bucks side of her hypergamy and sexual mating strategy by being successful and wealthy and independent , Wat does she need a man for?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Why do you believe I deserve this? It is men who self deprecate their own gender using terms like alpha and beta males.

It's reality men don't form movements to solve the beta crisis that majority face

But women need govt to legislate Feministic laws to compensate for their ineptitude and incompetence in political and economic paths that were traditionally male dominated
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

With her comments it seems she wants to debunk the females nature and blame men for the inconsistency in women

All I see is someone that's going to be a sex tool unless she changes her mentality, she better submits to a man or risk being a sadist at home & a happy social figure.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

I've got no chill? I think I'm pretty funny actually kiss

For real, you are. That response got me cracked up. Are you still creating stuff.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're obviously still single, I have single evening newspaper friends, some have kids and crying of lack of male factor in their life, when you grow up you will understand

Am I still single though?

Lack of male? So the men left and left their kids crying. That doesn't sound like providing to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Men are success objects

Women are sexual objects

Men are judged based on their burden of performance. Men must become.

Women just are, once a girl can menstruate any other thing after that is secondary. Her fertility is her greatest agency.

Men need two things from a woman, is she hot??And is she available??

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Lack of male? So the men left and left their kids crying. That doesn't sound like providing to me.

We are only going to be responsible to women who would allow us authority over them, mordern women want to be successful independent women in their careers having resources to take care of themselves,they don't need men for provisioning hence they can't submit to the authority of their husbands
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

God made man the Breadwinner
God made women from Eve to be under the authority of their husbands

These are Biblical Facts

We can all quote the Bible

Genesis presents gender equality, rather than male leadership, as humanity’s created state.1 It teaches that man and woman are created equally in the image of God and together have dominion over the earth (Gen 1:26–27).

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Kebbiprince: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Well all I do know is that they continually hope and pray for a male figure in their life. When u grow up u will understand
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Genesis presents gender equality, rather than male leadership, as humanity’s created state.1 It teaches that man and woman are created equally in the image of God and together have dominion over the earth (Gen 1:26–27).

If we are created equally how come men have penis nd women have vagina
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Kebbiprince: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

Pls stop telling us about your personal life, we never asked for it.
build yourself to a better taste so that women will not neglect you again.
Pls stop masquerading and put f on your name, or you're now ashamed of the same female u claim to be?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

I don't know who invented that, but I am a Nigerian & there are some meetings women do not attend or contribute a word unless being asked to.
No matter your affluence or influence, the man is always superior even the Holy Bible said so.
I can suggest three things for you if you don't want to change your mentality;
Look for a Beta Male
Live your miserable Single Life
Go to the Catholic & become a Reverend sister & also enjoy dicks without being suspected or caught.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Pls stop masquerading and put f on your name, or you're now ashamed of the same female u claim to be?

They just hate their nature and I always wonder why

They wud rather be pseudo masculine hybrid beast women than be feminine women SMH!
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Because the more successful a woman is the less attractive she becomes to men.

That's definitely a you problem. So you are saying celebrities aren't attractive to you and you would take no opportunity to date them? Make it make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Kebbiprince: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:

yes put money aside.

we talking about Fatherly Care [ sorry to say this out my dad have never showed me this Fatherly Care never even gave me a single advice in life ] but thanks to mom for giving me more.
Then streamline it to your useless and worthless father, and don't generalize like other fathers are like your failed father
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Kebbiprince: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:
I have a toxic father can't even sit together on same chair. any time he is around I either excuse myself from the particular place.
I can't even look at his face unless in the dark.
Then your father is useless and worthless
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

For real, you are. That response got me cracked up. Are you still creating stuff.

Thank you. I'm glad I can bring joy. What am I creating?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

There is no equality on complementation ,
One gender must dominate the culture,the other must submit
In Africa and Arab Societies the male is the dominant gender,in Western and Progressive Societies it's the women via Feminism,social re-engineering , affirmative actions,quota policies and cultural Marxism

Women individually can't compete against men they needed Feminism (a group like ideology) to achieve what men can achieve individually with merit and competence

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

If we are created equally how come men have penis nd women have vagina

2x 500 notes and 1x 1000 naira note both come to the same amount of money do they not? They are not the same though.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

That's definitely a you problem. So you are saying celebrities aren't attractive to you and you would take no opportunity to date them? Make it make sense.

I will Bleep them but I won't wife them

Being fuckable is different from being wife-able

Men can Bleep all kinds of women but will only wife the feminine, submissive ones

Because guys give u attention doesn't mean u are wife-able, most guys just want to Bleep u and that's our Innate nature

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships,commitment.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

They are not any woman who earns more than me or is more famous than is cancelled from relationship

I become a man ,women are born
My role model Bishop David Oyedepo who has authority and popularity and controls his household including his wife Mrs Faith Oyedepo
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

I don't know who invented that, but I am a Nigerian & there are some meetings women do not attend or contribute a word unless being asked to.
No matter your affluence or influence, the man is always superior even the Holy Bible said so.
I can suggest three things for you if you don't want to change your mentality;
Look for a Beta Male
Live your miserable Single Life
Go to the Catholic & become a Reverend sister & also enjoy dicks without being suspected or caught.

1) why should I date a beta male if there is such a thing?
2) I'm living my best life actually. Happy and taken
3)in not Catholic, why would i join? Why would I want multiple dicks?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

2x 500 notes and 1x 1000 naira note both come to the same amount of money do they not? They are not the same though.

So men and women also menstruate ahbi

Men and women are both physically strong

Cmon you are a joker

Ur logic is laughable

Men are the strong gender

Women are the vulnerable gender therefore that makes them the weak gender.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

We can't be equals on any level
You menstruate and ovulate we don't
You give birth we don't
You are estrogenious we are filled with testerones
Psychologically, emotionally, evolutionary, Biologically, physically we are never your equals
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

you are devoid of intellect.
you are one pack of high toxicity, I pity the man who co-habits with you, he will be liable to die young.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

I will Bleep them but I won't wife them

Being fuckable is different from being wife-able

Men can Bleep all kinds of women but will only wife the feminine, submissive ones

Because guys give u attention doesn't mean u are wife-able, most guys just want to Bleep u and that's our Innate nature

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships,commitment.

You won't write them because men have fragile errors and can't stand that women might be bet than then in any way. This is very boring.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

1) why should I date a beta male if there is such a thing?
2) I'm living my best life actually. Happy and taken
3)in not Catholic, why would i join? Why would I want multiple dicks?

Marrying a low valued man is your only escape route as men with high value who improved themselves by self development and created wealth for the sole purpose of being Patriachs who will build a strong family and have massive wealth
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

They are not any woman who earns more than me or is more famous than is cancelled from relationship

I become a man ,women are born
My role model Bishop David Oyedepo who has authority and popularity and controls his household including his wife Mrs Faith Oyedepo

You sound like you're idolising this man to be fair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / How To Seduce A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.