Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic (10084 Views)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Have you heard of the Romans or Greeks changing the way things has always been done in their society, some values cannot be changed, sometimes too knowledge without wisdom isn't valuable.

Where are the Roman and Greek empires now?

They are no longer a thing because something better came along.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

nothing better came along, empires do rise & fall i.e the Japanese, Malian, Egyptian empires
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Have you lived in the West for you to be spouting your opinions as facts?

The women are the ones who get who get the pick of the men, yet men think they are the ones with the power.
wow, so you believe women got the power, just tell me you are a feminist and I know my ground.
who argues with a feminist it's a waste of time, I better go take a nod
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by goodnewscliff(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

That is true not all of them are broke. I didn't say they were.

My thread is making you think about the toxic masculinity that exists? Well I'm glad I could be of help.

I agree, balance is very necessary.

Lol.... U funny
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by goodnewscliff(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Have you lived in the West for you to be spouting your opinions as facts?

The women are the ones who get who get the pick of the men, yet men think they are the ones with the power.
Women re with the power?? What power? To do what
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

nothing better came along, empires do rise & fall i.e the Japanese, Malian, Egyptian empires

The fall of the Roman empire for example, happened because the empire failed to enforce its rule. If they don't have the power they once had, they have to move with the times.

In regard to your other message. I'm not a feminist per se, women should have more equal rights though. For revamps getting the same pay for doing the same job.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by goodnewscliff(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Greek is greece
Rome still exists till now
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by goodnewscliff(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

The fall of the Roman empire for example, happened because the empire failed to enforce its rule. If they don't have the power they once had, they have to move with the times.

In regard to your other message. I'm not a feminist per se, women should have more equal rights though. For revamps getting the same pay for doing the same job.
Women have right as a human.... Yeah... Even in marriage too... Yeah.... But she aaint the head... It cant happen
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
goodnewscliff:
Greek is greece
Rome still exists till now

Obviously the gentleman was referring to the empires, which are no longer.

We all studied geography, we all know these are still countries. They don't have the power they once had. Do you have a salient point to make?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
goodnewscliff:
It cant happen
Maybe in your marriage. Don't speak for all of us please.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Women are paid the same way a man is paid for the same job

Women and men are not fundamentally equal
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Women are hypergamous

Women don't see equality, women see strong or weak men. That's why women date and marry upwards and not downwards.

In marriage, women must submit to their husbands. It's nonnegotiable!

Women love opportunistically
Men love idealistically and sacrificially
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by goodnewscliff(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Obviously the gentleman was referring to the empires, which are no longer.

We all studied geography, we all know these are still countries. They don't have the power they once had. Do you have a salient point to make?
Geography doesn't have anything to do here.... U sure u did geography?? Or wanted to type history or crk....
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by goodnewscliff(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Go speak for ur marriage.... I believe more than 90 % re Africans especially Nigeria.... Dats how we roll...

Go sit on top of ur husband nd bring NOT BRING ur ideology here
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women are paid the same way a man is paid for the same job

Women and men are not fundamentally equal

Not always. Have you heard of the gender pay gap?

Men and women are different. I wouldn't say they are not equal though.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

That's in where you live.
over here there's no gender discrimination in payments, sometimes extra funds are given to widows who do menial jobs so that it would be sufficient for them to cater for their children
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
EMEKUSBOY9:

We know all this things, we are no kids. People just want to drag things.

The gospel truth is that not all men and women will get married to good spouse. So what u do now while single matters

Noooo

There's nothing like a good spouse

A good woman is a myth

AWALT!

As a man u must first prioritize yasef and make yasef ur mental point of origin in all situations of ur life.

One of the differences between a high value alpha male and beta male is a high value alpha male controls the frame of his marriage while a beta male doesn't. An high valued alpha male doesn't condoles infidelity from his woman or women while beta males do.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Not always. Have you heard of the gender pay gap?

Men and women are different. I wouldn't say they are not equal though.

Gender pay has been debunked so many times

Are u new to feminism ni
Most feminist don't use that trope again nah

Their new trope is social constructivism and transgenderism
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women are hypergamous

Women don't see equality, women see strong or weak men. That's why women date and marry upwards and not downwards.

In marriage, women must submit to their husbands. It's nonnegotiable!

Women love opportunistically
Men love idealistically and sacrificially

Not all women. Are all men hypogamous?

Men and women should submit to each other. Ephesians 5:21.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Jeon:
among the human race black men seems to neglect and be toxic in marriages.

How??
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

High value men are not attracted to pseudo masculine hybrid beast women

That part of the scripture was for men and women to submit whenever they are in a holy gathering

Don't misquote or cherry pick the Bible

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
goodnewscliff:
Geography doesn't have anything to do here.... U sure u did geography?? Or wanted to type history or crk....

You were the one saying that these were still countries, which is more to do with geography than history.

Just say you're borderline illiterate and go.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

AWALT- All Women Are like That

From
Solipsism
Machiavellianism
Dissociation
Rationalization hamster
Emotivity
Hypergamy
Blame shifting
Herd-like group think

Every woman possess all the traits above,but in varying degrees, one can be highly solipsistic and less Hypergamous
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Connected1: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Noooo

There's nothing like a good spouse

A good woman is a myth

AWALT!

As a man u must first prioritize yasef and make yasef ur mental point of origin in all situations of ur life.

One of the differences between a high value alpha male and beta male is a high value alpha male controls the frame of his marriage while a beta male doesn't. An high valued alpha male doesn't condoles infidelity from his woman or women while beta males do.
Then I believe "HappyCreative" deserves a Beta Male i.e the one she can easily control with her short height, vagina & self acclaimed wealth.
Terrific woman
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

ESV:Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
ESV:And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,
ESV:addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart,
ESV:giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,
ESV:submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.
ESV:Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord.
ESV:For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
ESV:Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands.
ESV:Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,
ESV:that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word,
ESV:so that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.
ESV:In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
ESV:For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church,
ESV:because we are members of his body.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

Gender pay has been debunked so many times

Are u new to feminism ni
Most feminist don't use that trope again nah

Their new trope is social constructivism and transgenderism

Did I not say I wasn't a feminist? You are seeing words on a screen and constructing your own narrative.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Then I believe "HappyCreative" deserves a Beta Male i.e the one she can easily control with her short height, vagina & self acclaimed wealth.
Terrific woman

With her comments it seems she wants to debunk the females nature and blame men for the inconsistency in women
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by HappyCreative(f): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
DEMZEE:

High value men are not attracted to pseudo masculine hybrid beast women

That part of the scripture was for men and women to submit whenever they are in a holy gathering

Don't misquote or cherry pick the Bible

You shouldn't Cherry pick either then right?
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2021
Connected1:

Terrific woman

Sure no high value alpha male will be attracted to her of course

She knows this already

She seeks weak men to control them but she will still be complaining that men should man up or that men are scarce due to her not seeing a man to be her husband.
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

Did I not say I wasn't a feminist? You are seeing words on a screen and constructing your own narrative.

U didn't deny it outrightly

Ur words are feministic
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

You might your tag yourself a feminist but your posts suggest otherwise,we view your actions and what message are you trying to convey?

What do you expect from men?
What do you expect from your fellow women?

Except you believe we are both equals
Re: Why Are So Many Nigerian Men Toxic by DEMZEE(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
HappyCreative:

You shouldn't Cherry pick either then right?

Wat am I cherry picking??

Women are hypergamous is a fact not cherry-picked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture] / How To Seduce A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.