Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) (89433 Views)

Lady Marries Her Ex-corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (photos) / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Henix:
Congratulations to them!

BTW, I hope the Geography Teacher was not abusing the female student whom must have been a minor at the ss2 level

Crossed my mind, but nothing in the story suggests so.
Rather, it would appear that they met again in her adulthood.

Maxymilliano:
I guess the flogging aspect was part of the game to gets her attention, flogging a student for coming late to Geography class is absolutely unnecessary.

I am more worried at the prospect of someone who obviously believes (or believed) in corporal punishment not turning out to be a spouse abuser or wife-beater. Hopefully, he has evolved in the intervening years.

GOOD LUCK to them.
>

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Idzitari1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2021
He use to cane u every morning, wow! I swear morning cane na the sweetest
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by friendl: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Lovely couple ,wish them the best
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Hmmm, how interesting smiley congratz to them
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Twitter user, Chisom Agoawuike (Halita) @iamhalita has shared her interesting love story of how she met and married an ex Corper who taught her while she was in SS2.

Sharing pictures with her husband, Chisom wrote:

https://twitter.com/iamhalita/status/1369578237685293059?s=19
Chisom, you sai "he was always flogging you". What do you mean? Please expantiate.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by fergie001: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
Fergie, is it a MUST for everyone to get married?
Not at all........You are baby-daddying?
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
fergie001:

Not at all........You are baby-daddying?
I am a loving father to my son Jidenna.... smiley
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by fergie001: 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am a loving father to my son Jidenna.... smiley

Hmmm.......let me take down some points..

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
fergie001:

Hmmm.......let me take down some points..
grin
Get ready to be blown away by the greatest comeback at the Camp Nou.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Truthabulabula(m): 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Might be good for dem
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by teejet: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Henix:
Congratulations to them!

BTW, I hope the Geography Teacher was not abusing the female student whom must have been a minor at the ss2 level

Minor at SS2 Level?
Not with most of village Secondary school girls.
I served many years ago at Awgu, precisely at Owelli court, Enugu state.

Under my nose as a corper, I witnessed marriages among the girls and their suitors.
For most of these girls, they were between 20 and 27 years old while in JSS classes!
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by rigarmortis: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
now he will flog you in other ways
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Casper21: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
Seeing your teachers after graduation is hard, not to talk about having a conversation that would lead to love. Something fishy going on
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Casper21: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nairalandian:
Aren't they the couple in the Movie Halita

cool
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by andyblinks05: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2021
JosephXavier:
These are the actor and actress that casted in the popular TV show Halita

How come they met in school ?
I wonder ooo
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
Nairalandian:
Aren't they the couple in the Movie Halita
Exactly. Those pictures were even taken from set of Halita. This is a fake story.
In an interview, she said they were not even dating.
nairaland is becoming like Opera news With fake stories.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
simplyOJ:
This looks like a scene from the aborted TV series Halita
Yeah exactly.
I even watched that episode.

and nah it was not aborted. they finished the series.

1 Like

Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Pele10: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
So what should we do for you?
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by seankay(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2021
If this is true, she definitely enjoys pain. wink
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by lolu1408: 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
This is from the series Halita. She just put out a disclaimer, these pics aren't real.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by eenai(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2021
Wow! Beautiful.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Tapout(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Mehn this one sweet me smiley smiley
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Cryptomillion: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Emmyxclusive: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Like say I dey see this guy for one Facebook abi YouTube advert
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by umbre(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fake story!!! Those are photos from a soap opera "Halita" showing on African Magic
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by highbee02: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who else also noticed the background of the 1st and 2nd pictures?
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by StreetFight: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
smart1204:
Beautiful couple... This is why it's good for a teacher to be friendly to the students, you never know your future wife may be among them.

Teachers are not supposed to be sleeping with students.
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by luckingto50: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Fake news....they are couples in Halita
Re: Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) by femifemi1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Henix:
Congratulations to them!

Think positive for thoughts become things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.