Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me (31715 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by oluwaseun89333: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Ask her what she is using her salary for
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by SATANISGOD: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2021
and u call her your gf? when will these guys receive sense?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
This man does not understand how selfish women are.

Anyway you already know she has been paid.

What else do you want, a refund of your transport fares ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by NairalandEnemy: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lalasticlala sef....another night content smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by NairalandEnemy: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Callertunez:
thought I saw my girlfriend is hiding her fiancee from me
cheesy
Lol ode smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Bynz: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hide yours to now... Two can play the game of hide and seek

Stainlesssteel:
Hi please forgive the grammatical errors.
I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume
Due to the distance, she moved to my house though I traveled, I left my keys for her and had been sending her Tfare and upkeeps. Now I am back and still doing it.
Just this morning, I was wondering if she's worked up to a month so I asked and she said yes then I asked if they owe salaries and she said she had been paid long ago. I have been doing everything including giving her transport and feeding and all that for her. I was so angry because the least she could have done was to tell me about it.

Now , I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise. Why do you think she did that and what should I do?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
So you are now a married man?

The kind of advice you people seek on a daily

basis here makes wonder what is happening to our boys. Is the condition of the country affecting the common sense of our boys?

You saw a girl helped her and that's not enough , you carried her wholesale and started shouldering her responsibilities undecided

And I know you must be telling your folks at home that you are broke.

That was how the one of yesterday wrote that his wife said his OWN mother is fetish and he rushed here for advice cry

Now we are to advice you on the sharing formula of her salary or help you ask her why she didn't tell you.

For a guy that's having financial difficulties who should focus on himself but chose not to do so.
YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Oh mother nature , never give me these as sons !

Ha @doggedfighter, your reply is brutal o chai this is call tough love, funny enough i sincerely agree with you here.

Relationship should be a 50 50 thing, our men these days have allowed social media to take over their thinking and decision making for them this is sad.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
This man does not understand how selfish women are.

Anyway you already know she has been paid.

What else do you want, a refund of your transport fares ?

Lol crazy reply grin grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Stainlesssteel:
I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume
Due to the distance, she moved to my house though I traveled, I left my keys for her and had been sending her Tfare and upkeeps. Now I am back and still doing it.
Just this morning, I was wondering if she's worked up to a month so I asked and she said yes then I asked if they owe salaries and she said she had been paid long ago. I have been doing everything including giving her transport and feeding and all that for her. I was so angry because the least she could have done was to tell me about it.

Now , I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise. Why do you think she did that and what should I do?

Are you punching above your level ni? Are you her dad or uncle? Why give her transport fare? Do you have plans for your future? Are you saving for raining season? If people say dont assist her do you have the mental guts to do it?

You don enter one chance wake up bros unless you don eat efo riro ati eja aro go for deliverance asap.

If a girl is living with you, bill is 50 50 unless she is not working. Stop moaning or crying to this section she has got you wrapped round her fingers. Best thing to do is tell your own family what you are going through if they are happy and supportive then fine but i know what the answer would be...lol grin grin grin
Have a good day sir

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
JONSYN7154:
Na their type mosdii dey referred to.

He has been banned till 2024. So u won't be seeing his post anymore

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
grin grin grin The future is mosdii

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by punisha: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Godoverevery:

This the reason I warn guys never to help or spend on there gf......this what you will hear las las....... have been there a couple of times and they are ingrates.

Someone accommodated you, giving you money everyday and she decided to keep pretending there is no money despite collecting salary....is that a heartless woman who is a leech....I no you are like her.

back to you Op
my brother just end the relationship...if she loved you immediately she collected that salary you would have gotten a nice meal to celebrate you.

this is here is why broke people like u shouldnt date.
see your sickening mentality.
nice meal choke u and the op there.

only first salary u are all hyper.
A good woman would always know how to say thank u, u don't force it one her...
this isn't called help!

he can't be helping someone with the intention of sucking her dry. that ain't help.
stay away from her damn salary u leach.
stop practiscing parasitism.
if she is there to split everything, define it from d start.
u will never compare their needs with men's...give them if u have.

broke children.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
punisha:

this is here is why broke people like u shouldnt date.
see your sickening mentality.
nice meal choke u and the op there.

only first salary u are all hyper.
A good woman would always know how to say thank u, u don't force it one her...
this isn't called help!

he can't be helping someone with the intention of sucking her dry. that ain't help.
stay away from her damn salary u leach.
stop practiscing parasitism.
if she is there to split everything, define it from d start.
u will never compare their needs with men's...give them if u have.

broke children.

Damn!!! You're indeed a punisha shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by merieam16(f): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Callertunez:
thought I saw my girlfriend is hiding her fiancee from me
cheesy
i thought am d only one lolz
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
You are paying for the fornication,since you can fornicate please don't complain

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Dpharisee: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Godoverevery:

This the reason I warn guys never to help or spend on there gf......this what you will hear las las....... have been there a couple of times and they are ingrates.

Someone accommodated you, giving you money everyday and she decided to keep pretending there is no money despite collecting salary....is that a heartless woman who is a leech....I no you are like her.

back to you Op
my brother just end the relationship...if she loved you immediately she collected that salary you would have gotten a nice meal to celebrate you.
Bolded says it all
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by SeunDobo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

You are useless just like Nigeria girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Jh0wsef(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Reex12(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
simps doing what they do best
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by adesegun121(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by tunapawizzy: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
U r more than a boyfriend, u are also her father her provider her everything......form broke fess, see weytin she go do u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Heterodox(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume.

Now, I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise.

Why do you think she did that and what should I do?
Buy chicken and eat.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by ParkleElegant: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

basis here makes wonder what is happening to our boys. Is the condition of the country affecting the common sense of our boys?

You saw a girl helped her and that's not enough , you carried her wholesale and started shouldering her responsibilities undecided

That was how the one of yesterday wrote that his wife said his OWN mother is fetish and he rushed here for advice cry

Now we are to advice you on the sharing formula of her salary or help you ask her why she didn't tell you.

For a guy that's having financial difficulties who should focus on himself but chose not to do so.
YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Amen ooo!!!! Can u imagine n he is not even ashame to say it, he is even seeking for advice!!!!! some people just love wahala,problem n poverty so much

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by tradepunter: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Live in lover.... Na waaaaa grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by pozehnani(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why are you camping a girl you have not married in your house?

Mtcheeewww...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by elisho: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
don't start what you can't finish
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by kenyguy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Most times na free s*x dey cause this kind wahala

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by lekki1444: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
grin She is very selfish and self centered

but you do get free sex right ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by MackDams(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here [url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]
& thank me later!

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by specialmati(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Stainlesssteel:

I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume.

Now, I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise.

Why do you think she did that and what should I do?
grin grin grin grin grin mumu small na. na your time shabi na you girl friend its nothing na grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.