Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. (33131 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / My Second Coming To Radautoworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2021
uboma:

LoL.

See me laughing out loud at my regular Bar after a stressful week.

TGIF!
this is you rn

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by bizzle2: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
StarDiamonds:
you too talk
I swear.

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by bizzle2: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ogeneigbo1:

That is what am saying.
It's the Franchisee that bears the heat.
It's only the Franchisors brand name that is at stake.

Anyway, you are doing great.
I wish am auto tech inclined,I would have applied.

Cheers.

*I am
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Elsueno: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
ok, whos a mechanic make we do 50/50

I forgot!!, am currently broke grin grin
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by StarDiamonds: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
uboma:

LoL.

See me laughing out loud at my regular Bar after a stressful week.

TGIF!
TGIF indeed
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by uboma(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
bizzle2:

I swear.

Hehehhehehe
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
The Op is quite... melodramatic..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by chronos00: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2021
Melodramatic on top person own money again.

Lol. You clearly either didn't understand the point of this thread, or you're just pandering and virtue signaling.

Carry your own melodrama go back to gossip and family section, madam.

Who do melodrama pass you, at the end of the day?

15 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op @crocif, your car has been ready o. I don't know if you got the call.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by dicksonadams(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
radautoworks:

Great
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by udemzyudex(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2021
Ishilove:
The Op is quite... melodramatic..

You're saying this just because of the way he took time to explain his ordeal?

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2021
radautoworks:

Hi,

Thanks for the info but I am a bit confused.

Glen told me that the vehicle would be ready on Tuesday/Wednesday last week but I had to call on Thursday to find out the status of the repairs since it was past the estimated date of completion. I was told the vehicle was not ready yet. Called again the past Saturday and I got a similar response with a promise for Monday (today).

I would call again to find out if I can come for pick-up today.

Thanks.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by StarDiamonds: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2021
Crocif:

Hi,

Glen told me that the vehicle would be ready on Tuesday/Wednesday last week but I had to call on Thursday to find out the status of the repairs since it was past the estimated date of completion. I was told the vehicle was not ready yet. Called again the past Saturday and I got a similar response with a promise for Monday (today).

Thanks.
Oga you too talk o.

grin

6 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Inception(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2021
StarDiamonds:
Oga you too talk o.

grin

You again?!

you be troll sha grin grin

6 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Crocif:

Hi,

Thanks.
please do because when I asked Glen about it yesterday he said it was done and they were waiting for pickup. He said it was done since I believe Wednesday but they wanted to run it and make sure there were no more issues and no lights came back. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJaj7trc_ss

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
radautoworks:
please do because when I asked Glen about it yesterday he said it was done and they were waiting for pickup. He said it was done since I believe Wednesday but they wanted to run it and make sure there were no more issues and no lights came back. undecided

Okay.

Called some moments ago. Blessing said Glen took it out on a test drive. She promised to call back when he is done.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by StarDiamonds: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Inception:

You again?!

you be troll sha grin grin
Rad has already told him that his vehicle is ready for pickup; which one is he writing all those episodes again?
Abi na typist? angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by melviniyke2002(m): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
StarDiamonds:
Rad has already told him that his vehicle is ready for pickup; which one is he writing all those episodes again?
Abi na typist? angry angry
lol be calming down.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Dovehorizon: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Just read through and I would say this is maturity at its peak.

Nice one @ radautoworks

OP, kudos to u as well.

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by dicksonadams(m): 6:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Nice one radautoworks

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by buygala(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2021
Which one is test drive again na?

Shebi Aunty said car has ready since Wednesday last week undecided

This kind of test driving that's taking close to a week, hope all is well sha...

I must commend both parties for being mature about this tho smiley.... I would really like to be like them when I grow up smiley

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
radautoworks:
We are confused. What's the status of the car?
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kewtt:

We are confused. What's the status of the car?
done.. I thought I said that.. from what I understand op just arrived to pick it up.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
radautoworks:
done.. I thought I said that.. from what I understand up just arrived to pick it up.
Great. Crocif we await your report.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Jarus(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
radautoworks:
done.. I thought I said that.. from what I understand up just arrived to pick it up.

Madam, your customer service is crap. Someone recommended you to me today and it's been a crappy service so far.

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jarus:

Madam, your customer service is crap. Someone recommended you to me today and it's been a crappy service so far.
So you're a writer....
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jarus:

I'm going to need a little more detail than that to address the problem.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kewtt:

Great. Crocif we await your report.

Hmmmm...

My wife just brought the vehicle in and she is visibly upset. I will update you with the details after I get a chance to check myself.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jarus:

smiley
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by willybaby(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Crocif:

Hmmmm...

My wife just brought the vehicle in and she is visibly upset. I will update you with the details after I get a chance to check myself.
ghen ghen WATCH OUT FOR PART 2, madam is upset

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Crocif:

smiley
not understanding how we keep getting recommendations if the service is so crappy undecided
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by StarDiamonds: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I come in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover / Lagos State Govt Please Remove This Obstruction / The 7.3-liter Ford "Godzilla" V-8 For Super Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.