Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. (33009 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / My Second Coming To Radautoworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by hastane: 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Comment?........They want to bring me down undecided

Criticise?.........They want to pull us down undecided

Analyse?..........They hope we fail undecided

Nobody can make you fail but you.Except village people are involved,nobody can bring you down except you yourself.Do your thing,leave stories!hian

9 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Elsueno: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
undecided

But where is wereyperay or whatever it's he is called. He loves this sort of threads

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by 9icetoo(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Elsueno:
undecided

But where is wereyperay or whatever it's he is called. He loves this sort of threads
Weyreypey, wereypey. One of them is correct. He would have been jerking off on this right now. grin

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by chronos00: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
9icetoo:

Weyreypey, wereypey. One of them is correct. He would have been jerking off on this right now. grin

Isn't that the guy with numerous alternate monikers? I've counted like 2 of his known alternates on this thread so far.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Aanumi16: 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Elsueno:
undecided

Add legalwealth and smartchoice

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by adanny01(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2021
radautoworks:

I'm just going to ignore the bolded because that's what you guys are used to and expect in this country. Did we sell him all those parts? All we have collected from him was about 200k for an overhaul of a vehicle that had a myriad of problems. Let me see one of these other techs now ready to offer solutions collect that money to get the car to where we did. Literally the only problem left is a light that can't be switched off and an oxygen sensor.

In fact, I dare any of them to try what is being suggested for less than what he has already paid us.

As for the second bolded statement, PLEASE WHERE DID I SAY FOR HIM TO SELL THE CAR CHEAP

What i said and what you are saying are two different things

Where did I also say for him to sell the car cheap?

What i said is, you suggested he sells the car he bought cheap.

Secondly, all the parts you asked him to change, even if you used your own parts would not solve his primary problem. The plugs he bought has no link to the oil pressure warning light nor the smoke, so even if you supplied it, it won't make any difference. The engine tune up wasn't it either.

Thirdly, these cars you fix are mostly from the US, the parts you supply are from there too but your approach to fixing these cars shouldn't be from there. Reason being that most of these cars have either been written off or declared to have lost value by the US repair system before they got here. So yes, we naturally expect a different repair system to the US. Using that system here means that there won't be equivalent value for money spent. Your job is supposed to be creating value, not losing value. Spending 1.3 on that repair in your shop will never translate to an equivalent 1.3m increased value of the car.

What op has spent in parts and labor from your diagnosis and works is enough to buy a small Naija used car, at least he deserves to be comforted that his primary problem was solved but no. If he had paid the 1.3m, will the story be any different? I don't think so. Because in the bill, there was nothing that will fix the smoke.or the oil pressure light.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
adanny01:

What i said and what you are saying are two different things

Where did I also say for him to sell the car cheap?

What i said is, you suggested he sells the car he bought cheap.

Secondly, all the parts you asked him to change, even if you used your own parts would not solve his primary problem. The plugs he bought has no link to the oil pressure warning light nor the smoke, so even if you supplied it, it won't make any difference. The engine tune up wasn't it either.

Thirdly, these cars you fix are mostly from the US, the parts you supply are from there too but your approach to fixing these cars shouldn't be from there. Reason being that most of these cars have either been written off or declared to have lost value by the US repair system before they got here. So yes, we naturally expect a different repair system to the US. Using that system here means that there won't be equivalent value for money spent. Your job is supposed to be creating value, not losing value. Spending 1.3 on that repair in your shop will never translate to an equivalent 1.3m increased value of the car.

What op has spent in parts and labor from your diagnosis and works is enough to buy a small Naija used car, at least he deserves to be comforted that his primary problem was solved but no. If he had paid the 1.3m, will the story be any different? I don't think so. Because in the bill, there was nothing that will fix the smoke.or the oil pressure light.
Well said

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
radautoworks:

You currently have a road worthy car for dirt cheap with a 90 day warranty on labor and 1 year on parts you did get from us. In my opinion, it would not be the best move to sell the vehicle but you do you.

For all you budding mechanics, below is the video of the car and the history of ALL the customer issues. Tell us again how we threw parts at the car's problems and how 200k was too much to charge to make the car road worthy.

Also, please tell us again how a software upgrade that won't let the light turn off despite the needed repair being done equates to a refund for solving the problem (which is unanimously agreed on) especially when we didn't charge for it in the first place

https://www.nairaland.com/1788778/maintenance-tips-cars/257#97456422

https://www.nairaland.com/post/97724768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qGlUmJrr4

Also, WHERE IS THE BLUE SMOKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOPSS6uclMA

EVERYTHING IN VIDEO BELOW WAS DONE FREE OF CHARGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJaj7trc_ss

I still await a dealer report on the health of this car cool

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by asamwababy: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
This OP sef, let him provide a video of the blue smoke not the business model pls.

So we know we just need to try like 2 or 3 ECU to solve the light issue.

Past owner of the MDX Playing on repeat cash app.

You get sure client lock am grin

5 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Googlemechanic: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Googlemechanic:
There's a known TSB on oil pressure related warnings on the 2007-2008 MDX.

HDS software version 2.020.018 (Dec. 2009, green) or later.
Control module (CM) update: Database update 27-NOV-2009 or later would suffice in this case.

What would I do as a Google mechanic with scarce resources and a client ready to pay premium? Just walk into oyingbo spare parts market in yaba area and buy an Engine ECU already updated with the factory software, install reprogram and drive away without the issue. Might take 2/3 tries but it's easier than tearing apart an engine and replacing an oil pump that was working just fine.

Hope this helps.

Googlemechanic.

It takes 2mins to do a handshake of the engine ecu of an Acura or a Honda.

When I use the term 2/3 tries this is what I mean.

Go to an ecu sellers shop, request for more than one ecu , connect it (3mins or less) connect your scan tool, read ecu firmware (you do not need handshake to confirm that), confirm if it's the updated version. If it is, single try should solve the problem.

Where do used engine ECUs come from? 99per of used vehicle parts come from salvaged vehicles (accidented, flooded etc).

Current problem is common and has been solved on a lot of mdx's before they became salvaged (ecu upgrade) price of engine ecu is less than ₦40,000.

You do not have to pay for the engine ecu if it does not work.

Hope this helps Somone.

Googlemechanic

12 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by oride: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Googlemechanic:

Go to an ecu sellers shop, request for more than one ecu , connect it (3mins or less) connect your scan tool, read ecu firmware (you do not need handshake to confirm that), confirm if it's the updated version. If it is, single try should solve the problem.

Where do used engine ECUs come from? 99per of used vehicle parts come from salvaged vehicles (accidented, flooded etc).

Current problem is common and has been solved on a lot of mdx's before they became salvaged (ecu upgrade) price of engine ecu is less than ₦40,000.

Hope this helps Somone.

Googlemechanic

G is for....Googlemechanic. The above solution seems quite logical and i implore crocif to give it a try.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by freshvine(f): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
Googlemechanic:

Hope this helps Somone.

Googlemechanic

The practical Auto mechanic has spoken. It's not always hardware but software too can throw up malfunctions in a vehicle.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kettlecorn: 1:09am On Apr 03, 2021
radautoworks:

For all you budding mechanics, below is the video of the car and the history of ALL the customer issues. Tell us again how we threw parts at the car's problems and how 200k was too much to charge to make the car road worthy.

Also, please tell us again how a software upgrade that won't let the light turn off despite the needed repair being done equates to a refund for solving the problem (which is unanimously agreed on) especially when we didn't charge for it in the first place

https://www.nairaland.com/1788778/maintenance-tips-cars/257#97456422

https://www.nairaland.com/post/97724768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qGlUmJrr4

Also, WHERE IS THE BLUE SMOKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOPSS6uclMA

EVERYTHING IN VIDEO BELOW WAS DONE FREE OF CHARGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJaj7trc_ss

I still await a dealer report on the health of this car cool

@radautoworks. I have a lot of respect for what you're doing in such a difficult environment and doff my hat to you. But I do think you are missing a few key points in this situation. In general, when a customer brings a car to a repair shop, the usual process is that the shop takes a look at the car, makes a diagnosis and comes up with a repair plan to fix the issues then presents a price quote to the customer. So far, it appears that the correct diagnosis/repair plan to fix the critical issues was done after a price quote was given. Your guys jumped the gun on this. I will provide one example out of the many that are apparent here. The check engine light. I don't believe your guys knew how to fix this until after the fact. How do you explain away that the customer was not told that it would require a "dealer only option" software update before the check engine light can be rectified at the time of the quote? All along, his expectation was that the quote you provided will fix this. If you knew, you should have told him and should have even included the cost as a separate line item in the quote to have this update done by your guys taking it to the dealer. Same thing with the oxygen sensor. Why has this just come up now after he was given a long list of parts to buy? If the diagnosis was correct, it should have been included in the price list/quote from the start.
My humble suggestion is this. You're a professional shop. Have your guys take as much time as needed to do a proper diagnosis and provide a detailed repair plan and quote to the customer. Charge for diagnosis time. If the customer does not want to proceed, you still get paid for your time. If the customer proceeds, then you have an obligation to eat whatever costs that are incurred for an inaccurate diagnosis as goodwill to maintain a good reputation.

23 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Ikenna351(m): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2021
radautoworks:

You guys really trying hard there to change the narrative huh. Maybe spend less time hoping we fail and more time actually reading what we say. Just a suggestion.

I also love how you are peddling the exact same solution we already applied and I posted without having the op buy another part with trial and error or "2/3 tries" smiley

I am still waiting for op to take it to one of you (preferably the dealer) for the status of health of that car. Until then I have no further replies cool

Trying very hard to explain yourself to the Car Talk gang will do you no good, for they are not interested in the truth or whatever fact you have to prove your case. They are always only interested in something they consider negative you say to b1tch about you. I understand you have a business/integrity to protect. But these people don't have good intentions for you from few posts into the thread (constructive criticisms my arse). Its that obvious to a logical mind.

This thread was a trap you could have avoided, because it was obvious that it was likely going to happen from the thread starter position to you in the beginning. It was obvious to me. Was wondering why you didn't see it.

Lion King - Monk.

13 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 3:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Ikenna351:

Trying very hard to explain yourself to the Car Talk gang will do you no good, for they are not interested in the truth or whatever fact you have to prove your case. They are always only interested in something they consider negative you say to b1tch about you. I understand you have a business/integrity to protect. But these people don't have good intentions for you from few posts into the thread (constructive criticisms my arse). Its that obvious to a logical mind.

This thread was a trap you could have avoided, because it was obvious that it was likely going to happen from the thread starter position to you in the beginning. It was obvious to me. Was wondering why you didn't see it.

Lion King - Monk.
Plenty of words..... nothing said as usual.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 3:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Ikenna351:

Lion King - Monk.

I did. Just wanted the public to see it too smiley

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by uboma(m): 3:34am On Apr 03, 2021
@radautoworks,

Why do you keep exposing your client's personal details via his plate number?

I observed same from the first video clip you uploaded here. The client has complained about it but you keep doing the same thing.

5 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 3:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Kettlecorn:

@radautoworks. I have a lot of respect for what you're doing in such a difficult environment and doff my hat to you. But I do think you are missing a few key points in this situation. In general, when a customer brings a car to a repair shop, the usual process is that the shop takes a look at the car, makes a diagnosis and comes up with a repair plan to fix the issues then presents a price quote to the customer. So far, it appears that the correct diagnosis/repair plan to fix the critical issues was done after a price quote was given. Your guys jumped the gun on this. I will provide one example out of the many that are apparent here. The check engine light. I don't believe your guys knew how to fix this until after the fact. How do you explain away that the customer was not told that it would require a "dealer only option" software update before the check engine light can be rectified at the time of the quote? All along, his expectation was that the quote you provided will fix this. If you knew, you should have told him and should have even included the cost as a separate line item in the quote to have this update done by your guys taking it to the dealer. Same thing with the oxygen sensor. Why has this just come up now after he was given a long list of parts to buy? If the diagnosis was correct, it should have been included in the price list/quote from the start.
My humble suggestion is this. You're a professional shop. Have your guys take as much time as needed to do a proper diagnosis and provide a detailed repair plan and quote to the customer. Charge for diagnosis time. If the customer does not want to proceed, you still get paid for your time. If the customer proceeds, then you have an obligation to eat whatever costs that are incurred for an inaccurate diagnosis as goodwill to maintain a good reputation.

Hi! I agree with most of what you said. That is why no matter what a customer comes in for, we also diagnose the entire car. That, and self preservation lol. The software upgrade for the oil pressure light was missed on the first visit. That's part of why in my original post i was livid he never got to talk to the lead tech. That is also why we didn't charge for the valve seals, etc and Glen took it upon himself to handle that car personally when it returned. It goes to what I was saying about being overloaded.

That being said, the oxygen sensor was discovered on the first visit (see video). But at the time the more pressing issues were the numerous leaks as those would have caused immediate damage much faster than the other issues.

Lastly, the diagnoses weren't inaccurate and we did eat the cost for what we missed. Had we been in the US, we could turn the oil pressure light off but for reasons I won't delve into we can't use those resources here yet and we will NOT start doing trial and error at Ladipo.

I appreciate the constructive criticism.

5 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 3:42am On Apr 03, 2021
uboma:
@radautoworks,

Why do you keep exposing your client's personal details via his plate number?

I observed same from the first video clip you uploaded here. The client has complained about it but you keep doing the same thing.
Thank you!
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kettlecorn: 4:07am On Apr 03, 2021
radautoworks:

Hi! I agree with most of what you said. That is why no matter what a customer comes in for we also diagnose the entire car. That, and self preservation lol. The software upgrade for the oil pressure light was missed on the first visit. That's part of why in my original post i was livid he never got to talk to the lead tech. That is also why Glen took it upon himself to handle that car personally when it returned. It goes to what I was saying about being overloaded.

That being said, the oxygen sensor was discovered on the first visit (see video). But at the time the more pressing issues were the numerous leaks as those would have caused immediate damage much faster than the other issues.

Lastly, the diagnoses weren't inaccurate and we did eat the cost for what we missed. Had we been in the US, we could turn the oil pressure light off but for reasons I won't delve into we can't use those resources here yet and we will NOT start doing trial and error at Ladipo.

I appreciate the constructive criticism.

Just curious, but have you investigated what it would cost to get the software update at the dealer? You could do this and provide the information to the customer as a measure of goodwill. If it's a non significant cost (although nothing dealer related is), you may even decide to eat the cost grin
One other thing since you are undoubtedly following a US shop template and setting up best practices. I think you should consider hiring a good service advisor who has experience in customer relations and has technical knowledge to interface with customers and explain stuff in layman terms. This position also serves as quality control for repair plans. Best practice has found that actively working techs are not the best interface with customers, besides, their time is money. It also helps that the customer has only one point of contact/the same point of contact throughout their experience at your shop. Wishing you the best as you build your business in our difficult Nigerian environment.

8 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 4:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Kettlecorn:

Just curious, but have you investigated what it would cost to get the software update at the dealer? You could do this and provide the information to the customer as a measure of goodwill. If it's a non significant cost (although nothing dealer related is), you may even decide to eat the cost grin
One other thing since you are undoubtedly following a US shop template and setting up best practices. I think you should consider hiring a good service advisor who has experience in customer relations and has technical knowledge to interface with customers and explain stuff in layman terms. This position also serves as quality control for repair plans. Best practice has found that actively working techs are not the best interface with customers, besides, their time is money. It also helps that the customer has only one point of contact/the same point of contact throughout their experience at your shop. Wishing you the best as you build your business in our difficult Nigerian environment.

We considered it but honestly with everything that happened I'm not inclined to. One we get that capability up and running here we would do it like Glen promised but at this time that's all I'm willing to do.

We do- Glen and Bob. Bob is not able to return to Nigeria for a few months though. That's why I was upset Glen never even heard about the car till the NL post. And each customer does have a single point of contact but in true Naija fashion a lot refuse to stick with one person.

And thank you!

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by chronos00: 5:33am On Apr 03, 2021
Ikenna351:

Lion King - Monk.

I personally am not one for ad hominem exchanges, but yeah, I think I remember you, Mr Ikenna, we had a run in several years ago, I was in a Peugeot WhatsApp group which you ran as an admin, I see your conceited, completely irrelevant, nonsensical and selfish, self centered approach to everything to life has not changed. You clearly have not gotten wiser with age.

I frankly hadn't even remembered you existed till I saw this post, and went through some of your similarly quite foolish and ill advised posts.

There's really not much to add here, If at this stage and age in your life, you haven't discovered the gift of rational thought, I'm afraid there really is no hope for you.

I don't expect to ever read or respond to any posts or submissions you ever make again, on any platform. People like you are best totally avoided.

Cheers.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kettlecorn: 5:39am On Apr 03, 2021
radautoworks:

We considered it but honestly with everything that happened I'm not inclined to. One we get that capability up and running here we would do it like Glen promised but at this time that's all I'm willing to do.

We do- Glen and Bob. Bob is not able to return to Nigeria for a few months though. That's why I was upset Glen never even heard about the car till the NL post. And each customer does have a single point of contact but in true Naija fashion a lot refuse to stick with one person.

And thank you!

You're most welcome. I like that you're trying to do things right and you do come across as a person of integrity, so I'd just encourage that you just do you and not let your experience with any one person influence/change you or the way you respond to situations. Someone put it this way. A gentle man holds the chair out for a lady, not because she's a lady, but because he's a gentleman. Regardless of how bitter the experience is, maintain your standards and be who you are. I think your first inclination was the right one and actually is who you are deep down. You will be more successful by God's grace if you follow this instinct. They say you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

7 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by mejai(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2021
chronos00:

I personally am not one for ad hominem exchanges, but yeah, I think I remember you, Mr Ikenna, we had a run in several years ago, I was in a Peugeot WhatsApp group which you ran as an admin, I see your conceited, completely irrelevant, nonsensical and selfish, self centered approach to everything to life has not changed. You clearly have not gotten wiser with age.

I frankly hadn't even remembered you existed till I saw this post, and went through some of your similarly quite foolish and ill advised posts.

There's really not much to add here, If at this stage and age in your life, you haven't discovered the gift of rational thought, I'm afraid there really is no hope for you.

I don't expect to ever read or respond to any posts or submissions you ever make again, on any platform. People like you are best totally avoided.

Cheers.
Admission is free grin

12 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Ikenna351:

Lion King - Monk.

Even for 2021 you still carry mumu follow body.

Complainant carry him car go meet rad? YES!

Him pay for service rendered? YES!!

Complainant do wetin dem ask am to do? YES!!

Dem solve the car problems? NO!

Him dey disappointed? YES!

Him complains dey valid? Yes FELLY FELLY much!!

Now make I ask that your ogunfe head,wetin come be the set up for here? Na people like you dey always blame your mistakes and woes on village people,anofia like you,if I slap nonsense commot for your body.

22 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by homeboy205: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Omo we are still mourning The death of Jesus Christ Our Lord... and vawulence is already going in the background cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
homeboy205:
Omo we are still mourning The death of Jesus Christ Our Lord... and vawulence is already going in the background cry cry cry cry

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by mammanbawa: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Alfred74:

Even for 2021 you still carry mumu follow body.

Complainant carry him car go meet rad? YES!

Him pay for service rendered? YES!!

Complainant do wetin dem ask am to do? YES!!

Dem solve the car problems? NO!

Him dey disappointed? YES!

Him complains dey valid? Yes FELLY FELLY much!!

Now make I ask that your ogunfe head,wetin come be the set up for here? Na people like you dey always blame your mistakes and woes on village people,anofia like you,if I slap nonsense commot for your body.

Small play?

10 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by adanny01(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ikenna351:

Lion King - Monk.

I saw it and expected her to fix the car by hook or crook since her reputation was on the line.

I even pointed to her the op's primary complain which I expected her to focus on deploying every means necessary.

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by asamwababy: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
adanny01:

I saw it and expected her to fix the car by hook or crook since her reputation was on the line.

I even pointed to her the op's primary complain which I expected her to focus on deploying every means necessary.

All your points are valid and stop giving that monk undeserving attention.

However, the OP does not know what he wants, his rights and tends to beat around the bush.

Rad should have noticed this and consistently engaged him bumper to bumper during visits and vehicle pick up. They dropped the ball here and this created the mess.

Having solved his problem by hook or crook depends on a company's policy and not for us decide.

An alternative is to refund him a certain percentage of the labor charge bearing in mind not all his issues were sorted.

Lets be fair, they did resolve other issues except the OP's primary concern which they may have felt was not top priority from their assessment.It will be fair if OP provides a video of the blue smoke which he is making claims too.

8 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kokomo: 4:14am On Apr 04, 2021
To be fair the way this is thread going, it almost looks like it is being highjacked by people who are either being entertained by the whole buhaha or who want to see radauto loss some credibility.

embarassed

6 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by oride: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Kokomo:
To be fair the way this is thread going, it almost looks like it is being highjacked by people who are either being entertained by the whole buhaha or who want to see radauto loss some credibility.

embarassed

That's just yhe case for a lot of people here. Always quick to condemn. However, a loft of constructive criticism and feedback have been rendered.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Toyota Malfunction Indicator Lamp / Guy Knocked Out By Lamborghini Owner After Jumping On His £320k Supercar For Fun / Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.