Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement (26913 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Should She Go Ahead And Be Withdrawing His Money? / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement by Belafonte(m): 5:55am On Mar 20, 2021
YorubaLord:

Mostly black ladies...
Dey dia na
Re: His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement by Daddyboy21: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ardar:
The day Nigerian mails stop been foolish is the day all the water bodies on this earth dries up.

You can not eat your cake and have it. If you want to be a traditional man be a traditional man to the last and if you what to be modern then be modern to the core.

You want your wife to bring part of her income into the house while you don't help her with the house chores and at the same time demand maximum respect and submission from her. You want to mix all the benefits of having a traditional and modern marriage for yourselves all the while maintaining the traditional mode of marriage for your wives.

I am sorry but women are humans not remote controlled robots.

Modified: I knew this comment will rile up some mails here but I stand by what i wrote. Some one just asked me if its a man's job to do the house chores but now am asking is it a woman's job to provide for the family? This is what I mean by mails trying so hard to eat their cakes and have it.

You undervalue the essence of cooking, cleaning and taking care of the children while holding your purpose as a husband to high importance, that's why some mails talk about how women live longer than men because of all the work and blah blah (which by the way is all total B.S) while intentionally forgetting the fact that there are women to who lose their lives due to stress and depression.

If you want your wife to contribute to the home financially whether 50:50, 60:40 etc then you'll as have to EQUALLY help her in the house work, if you can't do that then you're a shitty husband.

I wonder why our customs are not always regarded akeik but and other tradition as modern. Who did this to us?
Re: His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement by Godwin25king: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ardar:
The day Nigerian mails stop been foolish is the day all the water bodies on this earth dries up.

You can not eat your cake and have it. If you want to be a traditional man be a traditional man to the last and if you what to be modern then be modern to the core.

You want your wife to bring part of her income into the house while you don't help her with the house chores and at the same time demand maximum respect and submission from her. You want to mix all the benefits of having a traditional and modern marriage for yourselves all the while maintaining the traditional mode of marriage for your wives.

I am sorry but women are humans not remote controlled robots.

Modified: I knew this comment will rile up some mails here but I stand by what i wrote. Some one just asked me if its a man's job to do the house chores but now am asking is it a woman's job to provide for the family? This is what I mean by mails trying so hard to eat their cakes and have it.

You undervalue the essence of cooking, cleaning and taking care of the children while holding your purpose as a husband to high importance, that's why some mails talk about how women live longer than men because of all the work and blah blah (which by the way is all total B.S) while intentionally forgetting the fact that there are women to who lose their lives due to stress and depression.

If you want your wife to contribute to the home financially whether 50:50, 60:40 etc then you'll have to EQUALLY help her in the house work, if you can't do that then you're a shitty husband.

True that!
Re: His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement by ibechris(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
Call for a meeting with family member and pastor she respects and let them talk sense into her. If she doesn't change, pray abt her attitude..she will come to her senses.Holy Spirit know how to deal with her grin

Women and Nigerian pastors.
Must u people mention pastors before anything becomes good in this world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins / Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.