Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me (54369 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Lekan1o1: 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
I use the same password (DOB) for literally everything phone password, laptop and the likes

Drop her name and bank details let's wee can get her .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by 001spice: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
saajus:
Use wisdom, not power. Trick her and play along. Tell her you just saw some testimonies of the Ponzi scheme on Nairaland. Tell her it's very real o. Tell her to return home so that you can plan together on how to invest big in the Ponzi. You can also tell her that your Brother has some 500k that he's not using and he'll like to also join.

Man, sound very real and put your emotions aside. Even when she returns, continue to play the trick for a few days before you unleash your true color. Once again, drop your emotions and let her feel relaxed.

I doubt if she will fall for this especially if the level of threats you've earlier displayed was high. Who knows, she fit be mumu. This style would have entered if you apply it immediately. You kids nowadays like to use force more than wisdom.
oga u tink say na nollywood movie u dey watch. trick her ko trick her ni.u tink say the gal na mumu abi. Abeg d guy fall hand he should just 4get the money. Shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by SlayerSupreme: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mikecold:
simp

The vuture is vmail

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by mayorkent(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lol, wetin concern girlfriend with ATM pin way main money day.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Emu4u2c: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nor Be Relationship you call am?

Nothing EFCC Go fit do about this scam lol
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by philcz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
lekki1444:
angry bros she didnt scam you. you are paying for all the free sex you had with her. lolzzzz wahala nor dey finish for naija. to avoid wahala stay away from pipo.
what sort of rubbish mentality is this.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Cryptosmake: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Don’t be fooled a hoee will always be a hoee
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ipobarethieves: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
sad WalexyWWE sad.God will not forgive u if u Free this public toilet u Cal girlfriend.This is NOT SCAM but STEALING.How I wish SARS still dey ,I for give u 5 of dem.By the time dey pick up her family memba,she'll return Ur money and beg tire.Go and report the THIEF to nearest police station.Such a nut can steal Ur land property/arrange Boyz to rob u.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Liyan(f): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.
Report the withdrawals as fraud to your bank and request for Atm footage/pictures to aid the police investigation.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by slimman007: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.

The so called girlfriend of yours is a thief and you don't know all this while.I pity you just find way to get your money back from her and discharge her as soon as possible...if you like claim say her pussy sweet that no one is like her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Floxyijeoma(f): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
This is terrible for dis Buhari and coronavirus era. I've been thinking of what you should cos I don't think Nigerian police can get her to face justice. Don't relent effort to get her. Please, don't go the wrong way
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by muller101(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
tee59:
Love can make some men mumu sha. She knew you are vulnerable and she capitalized on that. The girl is smarter than you. Gona is your money.
Are you trying to justify Petty stealing?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by bigcasava1(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

o boy! One innocent man go dey warm up to marry this thief
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by YorubaLord: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Dont just mistakenly come to my station to report it ooo, because it is you I will arrest for tempting the innocent girl manipulatively, by letting her know your pin.
It is obvious you have a hidden wicked plan.

If not, why will you reveal your atm pin to someone else, after all the warnings from your bank?

FOR HER TO SAY IT IS PAY BACK FOR GOOD TIMES, THAT MEANS YOU MUST HAVE BEEN RAPING HER.

YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED!

Yaba Left V.I.P angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by NekkyCee(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ike gwuru nwanne m.
toobusy:
Problem everywhere......Ike qwuru

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by adajoe555: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lwkm.... wahala be like running water... e no dey finish
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by karferguso(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
I use the same password (DOB) for literally everything phone password, laptop and the likes
You should change this, anybody can reverse-engineer and use your password. Moreso, it's not safe to use the same password across multiple accounts.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by famouscargo4u: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Lodge a complaint at a police station, The police will instruct the bank to provide the photograph of the person that withdrew the money(they always have it) . The police will declare her wanted and track her with her phone no. She will be arrested, she her to court and let the court pronounce sentence for her. Unfortunately, if things get messy, her family may begin to beg you and you may be tempted to give in.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by AlhajiNatty(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
toobusy:
Problem everywhere......Ike qwuru
Honestly, ike qwuru nna

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by HustlePro: 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what
kai... I can feel the emotion from here bro. I feel your anger but that girl is gone.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by mechanics(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
It's foolishness on your part to have left your ATM carelessly in your room and to have given her your pin.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by BarrElChapo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
If you really want to land her in very haute waters, get a lawyer to write a petition to the EFCC. She'll call you begging grin

WalexyWWE:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Starz825(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
laff in Chinese...your bae wan do racksterli
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Na only God know where all of una dey find all these end-time girls una dey date here & there angry

Must you date slay queens?

What benefit is there in going around with slay queens?

Those girls lack morals & manners. All shouldn't be about her bedmatics nah angry
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Thieves everywhere...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by seunmsg(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Alaye, life self Na scam do accept your loss and move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Eagba(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Women always at the vanguard of these! Having worked Business Intelligence with a so-called investment firm that was actually a Ponzi, you'd be surprised how heavily skewed (gender-wise) that the so-called investor demographic can be
mad this is one of the reasons I love nairaland, there are random information you will just get without thinking about it, data! data!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Guest911: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Something like this happened to me. But not from a girlfriend but from an extended relative.

I reported the incident to AccessBank. They provided evidence to the police. I picked the guy up and refunded my money.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Elliot2(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
saphiere:
Can you pay her for all the time she has spent with you?
Though what she did was wrong sha
There's no free thing even in FreeTown.
Just take it has one of your loss and move on.
Mumu! So he should pay for a sex they both agreed and enjoyed as adults? She should enjoy the freedom that comes with being a woman and feminist until a nigga damns all consequences and deal with her theiving ass.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by divineappo(m): 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Sir, stop using the wrong "word", she didn't "scam" you, she "stole" from you, she is a thief. That is what you should write down at the police station

Semantics though
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
good for you, when you are busy fucking free pussy u no think twice abi? mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by elbulk(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Go to the bank from the timestamp they will pull up videos of her withdrawing...simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which One Destroys Man Faster? / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.