Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me (54639 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by maureensylvia(f): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
xeju:

but you get small sense sha

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Dmec(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Call her back and make sure you record the call as evidence.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Wisdomuchennaa: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bro send me how number... Let me find her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what
ignore the cretin, make sure you fück her up big time. Customer service at your bank will give you the proper steps to take. She didn’t defraud you, she stole from you. Get her arrested and tell the police to charge the matter to court immediately. Her so called hiding doesn’t matter, they’ll track her phone down to the present location
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by benjatoba(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
You gave your girlfriend your pin. My wife does not know my pin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Owologbo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
tillaman:
I really had a good laugh with this your story bro, if you really want to involve the police just go to the bank they will get a picture of whosever withdrew your cash without your consent!!
It might take a while but that’s the best you can get but if you decide to be diplomatic then you can try to psych her to link up
That is, if she withdrew it from the ATM machine.
What if she used a POS?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by MartinsD12(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.
Some of you guys no get sense atm 4 digit is your personal property you don't share it with anyone be it your brother, sister or whoever, now you let a common girlfriend know your pin, you are the cause of your problem
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by LyfeJennings(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.

Ode okunrin
Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by haulagehandlers(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hardgun:
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up
wrong....na these kind of thinking and acting birn the #endsars protest.....so stop fuelling it again.....wetin concern her mama and sister.....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by toprealman: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
" and all that..."
Didn't know it now has a new name. Well since everything is now upgrading, why not that thing too.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Juliearth(f): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

This is funny and hard to believe. Nipping this in the bud shouldn't be hard though. Record your calls with her and have her admit to the act. Screenshot your chats with her on the issue as well. Don't forget to keep us posted.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by kinzation(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin grin grin swears why do I keep laughing at this meme
NwaNimo1:
She convinced you to invest in an online ponzi scheme?

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

...and na pay back for the good times?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by lexxwiz(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wow! Banks ATM limits per day don pass 100k? Omo owu na bastard.
Abeg Where una Dey see this money?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by stawarts(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
Is like taking a big risk, probability of getting hurt is 99.99% grin
composure:
Dating a Nigerian girl is a problem on its own
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Fashionista01(f): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
When u were enjoying the good time with her, u did not broadcast it to us. Now that is pay back time u are asking for our advice.

Onye gbara nku ahuhu ka ngwere na abiara ugwo.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by southpole: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hardgun:
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up
Also tell him how to prove to the police that she stole his ATM and how to also prove that she equally stole the pin from his brain. nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Blessed3030(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

do u remember I was the first. person that adviced u on the first thread u created,I was soft on u but this time let me b a bit harsh.

like seriously u are not wise n besides how do u people get carried away by love to the extent that u give out your financial details to your so called lovers?don't u people learn?y are guys of these days so stupid unlike our forefathers?stories I read here every day breaks my heart.

moreover,it's obvious u don't know your salt n the babe actually see u to b d mumu that u are,b4 someone can do this shit to u she must have seen u are a mumu man as a result of how u have handled previous situations.i won't b surprised that after she has wasted all the money on frivolities she will come n beg d mumu nigga n even play psychological game on u by blaming u n u will still end of begging.

right now I don't think I have any advice for u,just do as u like.its obvious u have learnt your lesson the hard way n am waiting for another thread where u will come here to ask if u should forgive your gf
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by VictoriaNkechi(f): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
lol
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by srclark: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

oga my advice to you is this stop calling her line (even though you will be tempted to keep calling ) then go to the nearest police station and write a petition against her make sure the police drop an invitation letter at her family house or where she stays then just relax and watch the way she will start hitting your phones with calls don't pick even if she uses another number once you know it is her hang up your money will show up in no time and if she does not turn up just relax till you can know her whereabouts leave the rest for police .it might cost you around 20k to do this but be rest assured she will pay you your money plus the expenses or she should be ready to face the judge
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ameh99: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what

The problem with you guys is trust any p.sy you see just because she has spread for you a couple of times

I bet you blood sister or none of your siblings knows your pin
But you gave it to a pus.y

Well, clitobiz just cash out on you

still good for you.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by FashionCookie(f): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

Hahahahaha...this your meme na blast...I don laugh tire. Shuuu u
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by OMNIVIRUS(m): 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Brotherly,
Lick your wounds, learn your lessons, move on
She never loved you.
Furthermore, if you take the case to the police, naija police, she is mostly likely to be exonerated because how did she get your pin? You told her, which by law is interpreted as giving her access to your account.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by JasperVII(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good for you, since una no wan get sense. Nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Still calling her your girl friend is disheartening. Learn your lesson from this one.

Shun Ponzi schemes, and shun anyone that loves Ponzi also.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by sylve11: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
I don't know why i find this story funny @ op. grin cool

sorry bro. sad cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Hassanmaye(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Haha wickedness grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by 001spice: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE. Well lemme start by saying if u were the one that has actually let her knw ur pin then i think u deserved wat she did to u.bt if my mistake she got to knw ur pin and took advantage of ur carelessness then let her go. The truth is u ave been dating a low class bitch. If u involve the police u may actually spend bout quater of the 120k she stole b4 tracking her down and even if u r lucky to get her am 98% certain that u won`t get your 120k back. So my honest advice is to let that slut u call a gf go. She has just lost wat she will forever regret. Sry bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ArticleBeast: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
lekki1444:
IF SHE ORGASMED then he needs to be paid too. but the chances are that he is the only one who came grin grin grin grin how many men can make woman cum sexually ? so the chances are that he used her as a cum dump and now he has paid 120 k for it. he needs to relax because 120k is nothing. his mate ogbonnaya kanu just gave his babe laura ikeji 20 millon naira. this OP need to go and rest o jare. stop heating up the nairaland polity on top tashere 120k angry sad
You believe that audio 20 million story from person wey dey drag match tickets with kanu children
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by lekki1444: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
ArticleBeast:

You believe that audio 20 million story from person wey dey drag match tickets with kanu children
i dont lol. am just trolling bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Your babe na upcoming bandit!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by bluefilm: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Took the ATM at your back?

Hahahaha.

See what igbo language has done to your ingrish
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by udemzyudex(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
who be this mumu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.