Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me (54416 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ghettochild(m): 8:58am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what
She shouldn't have known ur atm pin in d first place
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by adedehinbo(m): 9:44am On Mar 16, 2021
saajus:
Use wisdom, not power. Trick her and play along. Tell her you just saw some testimonies of the Ponzi scheme on Nairaland. Tell her it's very real o. Tell her to return home so that you can plan together on how to invest big in the Ponzi. You can also tell her that your Brother has some 500k that he's not using and he'll like to also join.

Man, sound very real and put your emotions aside. Even when she returns, continue to play the trick for a few days before you unleash your true color. Once again, drop your emotions and let her feel relaxed.

I doubt if she will fall for this especially if the level of threats you've earlier displayed was high. Who knows, she fit be mumu. This style would have entered if you apply it immediately. You kids nowadays like to use force more than wisdom.
hahahaha if she fall for this,she be real mumu,I just dey imagine wetin the op dey reason for mind now,abeg go buy Milo and milk,drink, sleep no go kill ur sef oo untop 120k
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by omaclarry(m): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Now i beleive our society is churning out weak and stupid men. OP do ur mother, sister, brother or father know ur ATM pin? Small girl u had issues with came back and deceived u with pvssy and robbed u, ur first line of action is to run to naira land to lament..

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by donvoice(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2021
I am not saying you should do this oooo but if I am in your shoes, I will go to the bank and not police station and report someone (feign ignorance of the person) uses my ATM to withdraw my money.

All the questions they will ask, I will feign ignorance and deny knowing her . She will be arrested by the bank themselves, prosecuted and jailed for like 10years. She will learn her lesson in a very hard way
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Traininghub(f): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2021
Did you record your conversation with her, whether you did or not, please report ASAP, her sister can be your witness!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by lookingfly: 11:33am On Mar 16, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.
I've told you guys to stop leaving money in any account that has atm but you won't listen. All the ATM cards I've don't have a dime on default, anytime i want to withdraw, I transfer to account i want to use. And for precautions, my sim has password, my mobile app have serious password and phone has biometric. If any thieve( galfriend) bye pass all these and still move money from my account, then na village people kind of gal friend be that...... But waitoo oga, why you come de knack all these while no de drop grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
milann:
even your wife.

You might not do "pay and bounce" with the wife, but the FACT is that she won't give u pussy for free.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by kokoboy4life(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
lekki1444:
IF SHE ORGASMED then he needs to be paid too. but the chances are that he is the only one who came grin grin grin grin how many men can make woman cum sexually ? so the chances are that he used her as a cum dump and now he has paid 120 k for it. he needs to relax because 120k is nothing. his mate ogbonnaya kanu just gave his babe laura ikeji 20 millon naira. this OP need to go and rest o jare. stop heating up the nairaland polity on top tashere 120k angry sad

120k might be a small amount of money to you, but big amount of money to some people. I will advise that you should refund the guy if 120k is nothing to you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by SeunDobo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
SmartyPants:

Your bank can provide you with CCTV footage of the withdrawals.

Bank can't provide anything the money is Gona the Op should just forget about it because Op is already a fool for sharing your pin with your girlfriend . My mother sef no Sabi my pin ... anyways bank can't do anything because I feel like the girl used quickteller with her information on his Atm and his pin to transfer the money don't ask me how I know am a forensic psychologist
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by lekki1444: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
kokoboy4life:

120k might be a small amount of money to you, but big amount of money to some people. I will advise that you should refund the guy if 120k is nothing to you
I should refund the guy ? am i the woman he slept with who took his money ? my brother stop this rough play na
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by SmartyPants(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
SeunDobo:

Bank can't provide anything the money is Gona the Op should just forget about it because Op is already a fool for sharing your pin with your girlfriend . My mother sef no Sabi my pin ... anyways bank can't do anything because I feel like the girl used quickteller with her information on his Atm and his pin to transfer the money don't ask me how I know am a forensic psychologist

I don't know how quick teller works (perhaps you can enlighten me) but for sure there is always a forensic trail.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by kokoboy4life(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
lekki1444:
I should refund the guy ? am i the woman he slept with who took his money ? my brother stop this rough play na

Bro forget that one, The cash na small thing to you, you na Big Boy now how much is 120k.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by lekki1444: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
kokoboy4life:

Bro forget that one, The cash na small thing to you, you na Big Boy now how much is 120k.
Bros na troll i dey troll
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by nedekid: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.
If you want strong evidence, go to the bank and request atm machine picture evidence. Most likely she withdrew the money herself. I understand a picture is attached to each atm transaction. I have done that years back. Don't know if the banks still release such records though.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by nedekid: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what
She stole from you. It is theft. Other charges can be added sef.
Thinks of it well though, cos she can go to jail. Not like my guy that arrested his babe. Only him still bailed her at huge cost to him.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Pcstradamus(m): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2021
Did you school in PHC?
Debra911:
Thats criminal act. You've been dating a criminal all along. You can get her pix from the bank she made the withdrawal. There is a camera on every ATM , try it, it works. That was how one of my roommate was caught back then in the univetsity when she withdrew 50k from my account using my ATM. The bank will provide the picture, then u can report to the police
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Truthabulabula(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2021
I understand the part 2 now.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by 99thEnemy(m): 12:45am On Mar 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Call her begging her to come that you miss her that she shouldn't have taken the money na, that why would she take it like that. While you're calling record. Na your evidence be that.
PS this is no scam this is stealing.

She said the money na because of the kpekus wey you dey nack. grin grin grin grin grin. That means you've been nacking an olosho. Sorry for your preeq. The future is female indeed. She collected the money for past nacking in her future.
Funny part is she didn't explain that she is the Ponzi scheme. She use toto invest gain 120k after months. Very profitable

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by daveon447: 1:17am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Burgerlomo: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2021
How can you allow your girlfriend to know your pin number because ayam not understanding
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Jayrow08: 2:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Wisdomuchennaa:
Bro send me how number... Let me find her
Bro, I have similar problem
Should I send their numbers?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Tannhauser(m): 4:17am On Mar 17, 2021
[quote author=KanuSE post=99911620][/quote]

Thats exactly what she is...�
A hardened criminal olosho sad
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by steam74: 4:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Hardgun:
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up
I don't understand the way we do things in Nigeria.
Is the girl not an adult and therefore responsible for all her actions?
Why will her mum or sister be arrested? Are they accomplices?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Mrpojj(m): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Were una dey see this kind girlfriends sef
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by freemi(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Good for you.
Well deserved!
how do u mean? Frustration I guess
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Druss(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2021
I read this thread and I weep for the reasoning of people.

Ok he gave her the PIN. Does that immediately translate into being robbed? It is even the ladies that are insulting OP that puzzle me - you want a man who will trust you yet here is one who trusted a girl, and got scammed. Instead of calling out the girl that did wrong you are insulting the guy, think long term. When I was younger, my parents used to keep money in the house and tell me about it. Apparently some of you will interpret that as an opportunity to rob your parents. Telling her his PIN was a sign of trust and what did she do - I am sure OP will never trust any lady with it again. Me, my wife has my PIN. There may be a time when there is emergency and I am mentally or physically unavailable.

To those who said it is payback for the good time. What? Are relationships prostitution rackets now? Is it only the man who has a good time? Do females require payment by money for relationship? That is pure materialism and it leads no where.

@OP I am just seeing this thread and have seen where you were successful at tracking the lady. The only advice I would give is to be careful with girl friends. There are some well brought up ones; e.g. I had a girl who I could leave with a spare house key - nothing bad happened. The fact that this one could willing put hard earned money in a Ponzi means that she is not on the same financial intelligence level with you. That is a major flaw talkless of the lack of morality.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by DedeNkem: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

The girl is a criminal. Why on earth did you allow her to have your pin? Or did you have your pin on paper laying around?

Install an app that records calls on your phone automatically, call her again to get evidence, print out receipts of the illegal transactions and head to the police! Make sure you have her real full name, address and other personal info. you might have.

Good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Lostchild(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

How she take know your debit card PIN?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Lostchild(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
WalexyWWE:

Are you not the one that gave her the knowledge of your card PIN?. How she take know your debit card PIN?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Debra911(f): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pcstradamus:
Did you school in PHC?
nope
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by classicpeezy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
Your girlfriend is not your wife. Why reveal your pin to a girl who could leave you anytime? E no sure for u with your wife sef not to speak of girlfriend. Best of luck getting your money back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Which One Destroys Man Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.