Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ (47549 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Ellasure: 12:51am On Mar 18, 2021
Another person is free to try out the misused opportunity for good.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Ladycewhy(f): 1:27am On Mar 18, 2021
1) A human being is not a toy or snack to be stolen.

2) A man can tell you his wife is a witch and from hell just to get in between your legs.

I think it's condescending to refer to a man as an object that can be stolen ,but then again if it will absolve these penis people off their sense of responsibility and blame, they will gladly let you STEAL them.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 18, 2021
Biodun556:
‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ – Lady Asks, Sparks Reactions Online

https://twitter.com/beckyfrancis_/status/1371723286804099072?s=20

The lady identified as Becky Francis on Twitter wanted to know if it is wrong to steal a good man from another woman who is careless and ungrateful.

Anything u feel is good for u is not wrong. All is fair in war and love.

Nothing is wrong sister of discussion
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by johndho(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2021
tonto dike is a living witness. Na so her friend take kolomby her husband still cone born pikin for the nigga too
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 18, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Ipob miscreants are very good at stealing grin
Yea bro, like when they stole ya mummy from ya daddy.
DNA test and brain resetting would do you lots of good hun
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
those two biafrans abi biaflans up there abusing themselves thogrin

ipob miscreants

grin grin
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by ojoshu(m): 3:06am On Mar 18, 2021
‪If you did not laugh something is doing you ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHRCgbjHiM
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by KillerofbadPPLE(m): 3:42am On Mar 18, 2021
No, there is nothing wrong with that, infact you just save the man from more trouble
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by zedegit: 3:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Xenry:
So this thread has made it to Front-page. sad sad sad sad sad
I'm disappointed. sad sad

How did you create that cartoon?

What's the app's name?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by ddeola: 3:54am On Mar 18, 2021
Stealing na stealing shikena ! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 4:05am On Mar 18, 2021
Biodun556:
‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ – Lady Asks, Sparks Reactions Online

https://twitter.com/beckyfrancis_/status/1371723286804099072?s=20

The lady identified as Becky Francis on Twitter wanted to know if it is wrong to steal a good man from another woman who is careless and ungrateful.

For the fact that you have to "steal" him from her makes it wrong. Who made you judge and jury over their relationship? One thing desperate side chicks looking for a moral justification to steal a man don't know is that a man cannot be made to remain in a relationship that he is not interested in.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 4:07am On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
Everything is wrong with the word 'stealing'

But taking a good man away from a bad woman is valid.

I hope you know that the word "bad" is relative. What you see as good may be bad to another. Thus, you should not be surprised if another man tries to steal your woman on grounds of you being bad. Let's not dish out counsels that we cannot take.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 4:08am On Mar 18, 2021
olasaad:
You call it stealing cheesy but it's actually convetous

Good! Hellfire awaits the **e
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 4:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Lamasta:

Which one is stealing again OP? Snatching would have been a better caption....

What is the difference between stealing and snatching? grin grin
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 4:09am On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:
I Can only be snatched if she got class, Affluence,Assets and well cultured more than the present caretaker...

I hope your babe has the same view on this issue? cool
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by ameh99: 4:22am On Mar 18, 2021
Awoñ husband snatchers trying to justify their evil deeds..

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Ashirioluwa: 4:32am On Mar 18, 2021
In Nigeria there’s nothing bad in stealing because our leaders steal from us everyday. Where do you think Atiku and Tinubu made their money from? They made it from stealing public funds
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 18, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Ipob miscreants are very good at stealing grin
You never receive your 3k allowance?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 18, 2021
I'm sure she knows damn well it's wrong. See her trying to justify nonsense

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by homegirl1: 5:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Myer:

Even religiously God is against anyone thats ungrateful.

If you win the man without fornication, of course regious people won't see anything wrong in it.
Either by becoming a second wife or marrying him after he divorces her.

Cos he clearly could not be happily married cos every man wishes for a woman who values him.

Both partners in a marriage should feel grateful for marrying each other. When it's one-sided and not mutual then there's definitely going to be issues.

What about another man 'stealing' a good woman from a bad man. It is not only woman that are bad in marriages, men are also bad.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Unrated900(m): 5:30am On Mar 18, 2021
If you failed to appreciate a good man

A good woman out there will steal take him away

Then you are back to square one.

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by DSC7: 5:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

I hope your babe has the same view on this issue? cool

Babeless.....
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by DSC7: 5:48am On Mar 18, 2021
ALISMILE:
Why do I think you are a golddigger

And who will wife a Liability?....
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

I hope you know that the word "bad" is relative. What you see as good may be bad to another. Thus, you should not be surprised if another man tries to steal your woman on grounds of you being bad. Let's not dish out counsels that we cannot take.

As long as the man in question sees his lady as bad/ungrateful...then it's valid for another 'good' woman to take him away. Vice versa
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Kyra1(f): 5:58am On Mar 18, 2021
Xenry:
So this thread has made it to Front-page. sad sad sad sad sad
I'm disappointed. sad sad

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Businext: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2021
I have discovered that love doesn't guarantee the success of a relationship. Love cannot help you stick to one person all years round, and on the other hand, cheating isn't always a product of not loving your partner. In fact, loving someone doesn't guarantee not falling in love with someone else.
Relationships work out mostly because of our head not our heart. It works out because of our emotional maturity, empathetic intelligence and self discipline because, time will come when you'll see more beautiful, handsome, romantic, intelligent, sexy, rich, curvy and God fearing people than the one you're in a relationship with.
In those times, love will not help you; self control will help you, emotional intelligence will come to your rescue and commitment will keep you going. With those characteristics, no matter how you feel for someone else, the person you're committed to will rank first in your life.
You think happily married people don't see better people than the ones they married? You think they don't feel funny sometimes? You think they don't catch feelings? They do!
But understanding that commitment is greater than feelings is the great arsenal that do destroy that impulse.
You can fall in love with anyone, but building a relationship takes absolutely more than what attracted you to them and takes more than love.
We are too fond of loving when it's convenient and sweet. We are too fond of loving when love is there but that can only last for just the first 3-6 months of the relationship. After then, you'll realise that the feelings have dropped, it's now your responsibility to make it work, not love's responsibility.
Relationships cannot be readymade. You have to build it and it's never always about love, it requires commitment and intelligence. On the long run in marriages, it's not just love that keeps them together forever, it's determination and commitment.
Everyone falls in love; it takes little or no effort to do that. But staying in love? Building a relationship? Only the strong and committed ones do that.
That's why we must find that one person and commit to that one, discipline yourself and bridle your emotions.
Building a relationship is hard work, it's like building a career, It's like pursuing a dream. It's always tough, at some point it will be so bitter but you can make it work by putting your heads together, you can scale through the trying time by being focus and committed.
The kind of love that attracts two people together is not the kind of love that will keep them together. Be emotionally strong and be self disciplined. Please imbibe and share with all young and married couples.
@ANONYMOUS

May that woman receive the same pill, taste it, swallow it and come and share her experience.
Ungrateful woman my foot.
Fire does not quench fire madam grateful woman, shior

#NoToBadVibes&Advice
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by skillzbae(f): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2021
Some men are only good or act good outside and are demons inside and would make yo so much feel like they are the victim, wait until you steal him and discover say na panda you steal

2 Likes

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Dalby(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2021
As far as you how stole remains great full. Is is really stealing if they are not married
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Dalby(m): 6:46am On Mar 18, 2021
skillzbae:
Some men are only good or act good outside and are demons inside and would make yo so much feel like they are the victim, wait until you steal him and discover say na panda you steal

I like the word some. Note that it plays for both sexes. If you do not buy you cannot sell, if you do not take a risk you cannot gain or loose. You never know, that's the beauty of life...

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

God punishes no one.

Genesis: 4. 13. And Cain said unto the LORD, My PUNISHMENT is greater than I can bear. 14. Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me. 15. And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him. - Bible Offline
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by sweetrace(f): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2021
She is not part of the relationship to understand it’s dynamics, yet she says the woman is ungrateful. Jealous people looking for justification for their ugly hearts and choices. She should please steal him o! But remember that if she finds him stealable, another person will come along and steal him from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.