Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ (47553 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by MadamExcellency: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2021
post=99972154:
Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

And is there anything wrong in stealing a good woman from an ungrateful, cruel man?!

Now, this is deep freezer!

David coveted Abigail even while Nabal was alive. Fortunately death granted David his wish and he married Abigail
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Weathered: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
Everything is wrong with the word 'stealing'

But taking a good man away from a bad woman is valid.
it's still morally wrong and despicable. Let me man decide. Liberals are always guided by sentiments and emotions and never by logic.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by ayo2008: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2021
Very very wrong
Never covet what doesn't belong to you.
It is called thievery. God is angry with thieves
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Richieniit: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
those two biafrans abi biaflans up there abusing themselves thogrin

ipob miscreants

Idiot grow up. This post got nothing to do with tribalism.. Stop all ds hatred consuming you inside cos you'll die young.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by SammyChi1988: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
those two biafrans abi biaflans up there abusing themselves thogrin

ipob miscreants

What brought in IPOB into this matter? Stupid set of people... IPOB has kept you fools sleepless night... Your evil agenda towards Biafrans will not work.. If you put head the great ESN will send you fools for judgment... God bless MNK... His the one that has shaken the zoo... Nigeria must divide whether you like it or not.... Mad people everywhere.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by bolayei: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Stealing is the wrong choice of words because you can't ask permission from his girlfriend but you can snatch any man that can be snatched. You can't snatch or take a happy in a relationship man away from his other half of happiness
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Psoul(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
Everything is wrong with the word 'stealing'

But taking a good man away from a bad woman is valid.

How will u do the "taking"?
By breaking the home or by waiting for the man to breakaway from the assumed ungrateful woman?
Or killing the woman and taking over the man?

I want to know how the taking will happen so that we will know if the taking is as bad as the stealing or better than the stealing.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by chichimezie(f): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2021
nothing my dear...welldone
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2021
Psoul:

How will u do the "taking"?
By breaking the home or by waiting for the man to breakaway from the assumed ungrateful woman?
Or killing the woman and taking over the man?

I want to know how the taking will happen so that we will know if the taking is as bad as the stealing or better than the stealing.

When someone want to hand over money or something to you...he will say 'take' this money. In the same way, the man will say to the lady 'take' me away. You get the point now? cool
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by skedy1(m): 8:30am On Mar 18, 2021
Oh, they is even a time that gender sees that a man is good?

Wow and wow again!

What happened to all men are the same??
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by harmony75: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2021
a stupid question by a stupid person! �
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by obinnawhyte(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=Biodun556 post=99950856]‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ – Lady Asks, Sparks Reactions Online

https://twitter.com/beckyfrancis_/status/1371723286804099072?s=20

The lady identified as Becky Francis on Twitter wanted to know if it is wrong to steal a good man from another woman who is careless and ungrateful.[/quote

Maybe there's nothing wrong killing you for STEALING too.

Fools and foolish question ehnn. Sounds like there's just one good man alone out there that you can't use your so called careful and grateful attitude to get but to steal another's.

And who's the judge there to tell the woman is ungrateful and careless?

1 Like

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Richieniit:

Idiot grow up. This post got nothing to do with tribalism.. Stop all ds hatred consuming you inside cos you'll die young.
shut up
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2021
SammyChi1988:

What brought in IPOB into this matter? Stupid set of people... IPOB has kept you fools sleepless night... Your evil agenda towards Biafrans will not work.. If you put head the great ESN will send you fools for judgment... God bless MNK... His the one that has shaken the zoo... Nigeria must divide whether you like it or not.... Mad people everywhere.
shut up
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by obinnawhyte(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2021
Myer:

Even religiously God is against anyone thats ungrateful.

If you win the man without fornication, of course regious people won't see anything wrong in it.
Either by becoming a second wife or marrying him after he divorces her.

Cos he clearly could not be happily married cos every man wishes for a woman who values him.

Both partners in a marriage should feel grateful for marrying each other. When it's one-sided and not mutual then there's definitely going to be issues.

And who's the judge there to know the woman is careless and ungrateful?.

And who says the one stealing is or will be grateful and careful going forward?

What if the man is the reason for any woman with him to suddenly go from being grateful and careful to ungrateful and careless because I don't just know what happened to their usual saying " all men are the same" in that post?.

There are lots of good and better men out there and nothing stops her from using her grateful and careful attitude to secure herself one
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Psoul(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

When someone want to hand over money or something to you...he will say 'take' this money. In the same way, the man will say to the lady 'take' me away. You get the point now? cool

If we should take this ur analogy. I will say that both the man who is asking a woman to take him away and the woman who is willing to receive the lazy package are all f0ools and mad.

So for u who gave the analogy, if you see a woman that is married to an ungrateful man and she offered herself for to take her away from the man, you will willingly take her. Bring her into ur house and convert her to ur own?
Madness.

If the man is wt an ungrateful woman and he still remains there. It means he is happy in there. So don't think of stealing or taking him away him from the owner.
If he is not happy, then he should walk away and look for where he can be happy.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

As long as the man in question sees his lady as bad/ungrateful...then it's valid for another 'good' woman to take him away. Vice versa

See how you just reduced manhood to nothing. So a man is now a piece of cloth that can be tossed around, right? This revelation is repugnant.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:

Babeless.....

LOL @babeless. You definitely won't be "babeless" forever. Imagine if you had a babe and she is open to being snatched by the highest bidder, afterall, the Gander also deserves the goodies the Goose is deserving of...
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

See how you just reduced manhood to nothing. So a man is now a piece of cloth that can be tossed around, right? This revelation is repugnant.

You are the one seeing it only in your own way...but it is what it is
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by mariahAngel(f): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2021
Mindlog:

Will the "stealing" get him or her "emotionally untrapped"? cheesy

Yes.
Not necessarily "stealing" them for yourself, but "stealing" them to safety and to help nurture them back to their self-will again.

I've helped someone in a similar situation before.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Richieniit: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

shut up

I will keep praying for you... Love is all we need in this world full of hate.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2021
Psoul:

If we should take this ur analogy. I will say that both the man who is asking a woman to take him away and the woman who is willing to receive the lazy package are all f0ools and mad.

So for u who gave the analogy, if you see a woman that is married to an ungrateful man and she offered herself for to take her away from the man, you will willingly take her. Bring her into ur house and convert her to ur own?
Madness.

If the man is wt an ungrateful woman and he still remains there. It means he is happy in there. So don't think of stealing or taking him away him from the owner.
If he is not happy, then he should walk away and look for where he can be happy.

We are saying the same thing oga...the marriage has to be officially over before the taking will take place, otherwise, it is stealing.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

You are the one seeing it only in your own way...but it is what it is

Your thoughts are valid. I hope you won't come here to create a thread about how your woman was snatched from you by a good man.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by DSC7: 10:25am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

LOL @babeless. You definitely won't be "babeless" forever. Imagine if you had a babe and she is open to being snatched by the highest bidder, afterall, the Gander also deserves the goodies the Goose is deserving of...

It's her choice....

I know my worth and any bae i intend dating or settling down with must be the type not enticed by material things...except we are jst friends with benefits....

But for now lemme still be observing.."E get why"
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Mindlog: 10:32am On Mar 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes.
Not necessarily "stealing" them for yourself, but "stealing" them to safety and to help nurture them back to their self-will again.

I've helped someone in a similar situation before.

Ok, I understand your context.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:

It's her choice....

I know my worth and any bae i intend dating or settling down with must be the type not enticed by material things...except we are jst friends with benefits....

But for now lemme still be observing.."E get why"

Okay, I like that. Nonetheless, I think it is not ideal to harbour just mentality, but its your call anyways.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by DSC7: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

Okay, I like that. Nonetheless, I think it is not ideal to harbour just mentality, but its your call anyways.

I know what i need from a lady i will settle down with cos of my personality...

Jullie no be everything i fit talk here...
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:

I know what i need from a lady i will settle down with cos of my personality...

Jullie no be everything i fit talk here...

Okay
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by ALISMILE(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
DSC7:

And who will wife a Liability?....
Well, am currently enduring one
I must confess it hasn't been easy, I thank God for blessing me
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Richieniit:

I will keep praying for you... Love is all we need in this world full of hate.
unam ikot
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by DSC7: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
ALISMILE:
Well, am currently enduring one
I must confess it hasn't been easy, I thank God for blessing me

God will continue to strengthen you.....

I hv been tru alot so i hv no choice than to be xtremely careful in choosing a partner.....

If she no dey give u headache e still better sha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.