Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ (47555 Views)

What I Did To An Ungrateful And Unappreciative Girlfriend / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

Your thoughts are valid. I hope you won't come here to create a thread about how your woman was snatched from you by a good man.

If I'm bad to her..then she deserve a good man. Everyone deserve the good things of life...

Hope you are a good lady Juliearth?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Yankee101: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Stealing
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Laurelita(f): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
If u are weighing this type of idea in ur heart, na so ur enemies go dey weigh this idea for their mind. If u move person husband, ur enemies will use spiritual sieve and sieve better better tins commot for ur life. Go find ur own 'husbaind' abi na 'hospant' abi na 'housebaind'. Allow married pple settle dia case. Na u better?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

If I'm bad to her..then she deserve a good man. Everyone deserve the good things of life...

Hope you are a good lady Juliearth?

I like your line of thought on this issue, even though I still feel it is a tad bit off.

On the question you asked, I do not like to blow my trumpets.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

I like your line of thought on this issue, even though I still feel it is a tad bit off.

On the question you asked, I do not like to blow my trumpets.

Assuming you are a good lady, and assuming you are dating a bad and ungrateful guy..will you not be happy if a good guy show up to the rescue??
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

Assuming you are a good lady, and assuming you are dating a bad and ungrateful guy..will you not be happy if a good guy show up to the rescue??

If I find myself in that vicissitude, then it shouldn't be up to any man to take me out of it. That'd solely be my call. Any man, no matter how "good" he is, who tries to end my relationship for his own selfish gain, would lose all iota of respect/value I may have had/placed for/on him. It is okay to try to talk me out of a bad relationship. Any attempt beyond that would be regarded as a foul play.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

If I find myself in that vicissitude, then it shouldn't be up to any man to take me out of it. That'd solely be my call. Any man, no matter how "good" he is, who tries to end my relationship for his own selfish gain, would lose all iota of respect/value I may have had/placed for/on him. It is okay to try to talk me out of a bad relationship. Any attempt beyond that would be regarded as a foul play.

Well some people don't like to be alone...I have a female friend like that, she prefer to enter new relationship before quitting the bad/present one, she will continue to manage the bad relationship until a new one presents itself. It has been working for her...

Different ways for different people....
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

Well some people don't like to be alone...I have a female friend like that, she prefer to enter new relationship before quitting the bad/present one, she will continue to manage the bad relationship until a new one presents itself. It has been working for her...

Different ways for different people....

Smiles! That isn't ideal. It is better to heal from a bad relationship before venturing into another, but what do I know? If its working for her, then who am I to complain?
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Mrscarter(f): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
Biodun556:
‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ – Lady Asks, Sparks Reactions Online

https://twitter.com/beckyfrancis_/status/1371723286804099072?s=20

The lady identified as Becky Francis on Twitter wanted to know if it is wrong to steal a good man from another woman who is careless and ungrateful.

Nope. U dont steal anyones man. U wait until hes single or move on.
Hate homewreckers angry
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Skyfornia(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Juliearth:

Smiles! That isn't ideal. It is better to heal from a bad relationship before venturing into another, but what do I know? If its working for her, then who am I to complain?

It's the fun and excitement of the new relationship that will heal the old/bad one faster...

But like you...what do I know!? grin
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Juliearth(f): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2021
Skyfornia:

It's the fun and excitement of the new relationship that will heal the old/bad one faster...

But like you...what do I know!? grin

Fun and excitement indeed.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by winner37(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
there is nothing wrong with that ,if you can pls do because some women are ungrateful.
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
lagonovo:
An ungrateful man or woman is someone who has opted to be a 'have not' by that attitude.

"For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath." - Matthew 13:12
u are dangerous

Lol
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Munzy14(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Nothing spoil at all... The man deserve better...
Re: ‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ by Ezzywaymadu(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
"Act of stealing is a thief wada smart or wise or any how is a thief."
BY BISHOP OYEDEPO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Young Women Often Date Older Men / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex / Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfriend In A Romantic Way In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.