Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC (33923 Views)

Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Chanchit: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sterope:
Hijab is also a uniform for the Muslim girls.

So Muslims can create their own uniform in a Christian school? Can a female student decide not to wear hijab if she decides to attend Ansaruden? Let's be objective.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

What an hypocrite you're, your words are poison to human conscience.
The 1st question is what is essence of clothing on mankind ?.
The 2nd is how did Mary mother of Jesus dress ?.
3. The high court & court of appeal has ruled in favor of Muslims girls, why the noise & abuse of rule of law ?.
Its a fact that many Christians worship the anti Christ.

replying you is a waste of time, you've sealed your fate and accepted a life of deception, lies and blasphemy. Hell fire awaits you.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
chriscrosss:
I am shot of words...how can a leader say Christians must wear hijab..must..gosh, shame on Nigeria court, shame on muric..
where did you get this from?. Please I urge you to quote where it said this. Please quote it out from the article for verification.

Thank you
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kingspin(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2021
Even the judges that gave that order must be an extremist.

No sensible judge will ask Christian to attend Mosque prayer.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Grgton:
it's already causing discussion!! I watched the video,I felt so ashamed... when did wearing hijab become such an issue as a Muslim you can wear hijab to the mosque, same goes to Christians tying scaf to the church...NOT in the school!! school has dress codes.. and besides the school in question is a missionary school.. so why that tention?? I think parents concerned should send their kids to Muslim school where they can wear hijab forever!!

May Allahs blessings be on you.

Peaceful negotiation..... LObatan.

Take your kids to Muslim school, and we still get many Muslims wey fit donate, lands and cash for Islamic schools.

Why fighting? Let’s spread ❤️

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Chanchit: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The case was taken to court and the court ruled in favor of hijab.

For your information, the state control culture, education and religion.

The Judge is human like you. If they bring this case before you, we know what you will judge, the Judge is a fanatic Muslim like you, so what do you expect him to say? cos it seems your programmed reply is "high court said"
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kdon2: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/hijab-crisis-can-hasnt-learnt-from-history-says-muric

This muric man is a disgrace and an illiterate! I wonder where he got his own professor. Maybe he is s professor of herbs.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empiree:
Oh yes, I can see you read your stupid christian manifesto and then came back to me to call me 'fanatic'. Hypocrite jatijati.

Your pastors and CAN organization are satanic elements and they must be banned.

For record, since you chose to behave like you didn't see your kiriyo manifesto, I will help you post it before for everyone to see

https://www.nairaland.com/5737607/christian-association-nigeria-violation-religious

Christianity is a religious intolerant embedded in their manifesto he's by RCCG in the 70s.

Affirmatively speak you are of not knowledge content , am not talking about manifesto or religious leader, am more of what religions of both speaks off. Dont be quick to type consult wisdom along.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kdon2: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Take your kids to Muslim school, and we still get many Muslims wey fit donate, lands and cash for Islamic schools.

Dont mind them they are just mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2021
360degreess:
.. Your religion also says women should cover their heads and bodies..See 1timothy 2:9,1corinthians11:5-6,deutronomy 22:5...But you prefer to worship your religious scholars instead of the God that created you,because those ones are always telling you about"prosperity"and other lies that you want to hear..If the Christian ladies prefer to dress half naked even in churches, and the Muslims are not forcing them to cover their bodies,why are the Christians complaining about Muslims women covering their bodies?..
Kwara State is a predominantly Muslim state, go to Rivers,Akwaibom,anambra etc.. and do what you want to do there..

it is statement like this that bring fourth more chaos. imagine what do you mean kwara state is predominantly a muslim state?, Do you mean muslim should run the state as they see fit or as it suit them best?.
let me remind you a state is political not religious in no way. I still don't understand why religious matter is causing such ruction. Honestly most of this religious over sabi got it all wrong hatred is want most of y'all start your beliefs on ( me included).
Why if muslim students are allowed to wear hijab what is wrong there? but when other students of other religion are not allowed to flaunt their "clothing" too than that is wrong before the law govern by the state and this country.
I am not trying to put any legs
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by iragbmite: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2021
Crazy people fighting over a white mans religion
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kdon2: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empiree:
Oh yes, I can see you read your stupid christian manifesto and then came back to me to call me 'fanatic'. Hypocrite jatijati.

Your pastors and CAN organization are satanic elements and they must be banned.

For record, since you chose to behave like you didn't see your kiriyo manifesto, I will help you post it before for everyone to see

https://www.nairaland.com/5737607/christian-association-nigeria-violation-religious

Christianity is a religious intolerant embedded in their manifesto he's by RCCG in the 70s.

See this one talking. Your religion that breeds terrorists and extremists is that not the nucleus of satanism. The way you kill people shows heartlessness yet you have the temerity to accuse anyone of satanic behaviour. Check your religion you will see Satanism written boldy all over it. Peace
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

Affirmatively speak you are of not knowledge content , am not talking about manifesto or religious leader, am more of what religions of both speaks off. Dont be quick to type consult wisdom along.
oh no... dont back down or try to disassociate yourself from the fake religion that you tried to defend initially. You are stylishly backing out after I bombarded you.

Go and read your hateful christian manifesto before you return to comment.

Oh I think I know what your problem is.

Lack of reading.

Let me help you attach some key hate messages in their manifesto. Please enlarge the screenshots attach below and read for yourself.

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Read more

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by TAO11(f): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
I agree with you for the most part.
savageyoungboy:

You are so right...
In America you can't practice your religion publicly in schools, you can only do that in private groups or privately in schools. Wearing hijab isn't compulsory but optional.
Christians seems to be at fault this time.
To me, both religion are hypocrites and enemies to one another. The problem will keep repeating itself over and over again. The same way you said the school is a government funded missionary school, that's the same way Kano and some other northern states are government funded Islamic states.
What I will just say is that, for peace to reign, every person should stay on their own lane and stop forcing their beliefs on others by using one means on another.
If you don't wear hijab you shouldn't be concerned about a student that wears hijab in your school.
In U. S. Government schools, Muslim kids are allowed to use their hijabs if that’s what religious expression is for them. And Christian kids and others are allowed to bare their heads if that’s what religious expression is for them.

I don’t think the religions are mutually intolerant — the problem of intolerance begins and ends with the people (the adherents of the religions) on both sides.

The typical Nigerian Christian, for example, seeks to exclude, demonize and decontextualize the other religions as much as (s)he possibly can. It’s almost like a requirement for heaven. And exactly the same goes for the typical Nigerian Muslim.

In fact, the same attitude is beginning nowadays to emerge even amongst some adherents of the indigenous religions.

All these is despite the fact that all these religions do not necessarily require this madness as an article of their respective faiths.

But trust these bigots on each side of the divide to always be ready to justify their insanity even to the extent of seeking their respective scriptures as support by re-interpreting to unimaginable extents just to justify madness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Empiree: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kdon2:

[s]See this one talking. Your religion that breeds terrorists and extremists is that not the nucleus of satanism. The way you kill people shows heartlessness yet you have the temerity to accuse anyone of satanic behaviour. Check your religion you will see Satanism written boldy all over it. [/s]Peace
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kdon2: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Kdon2: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=99990531][/quote]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Sterope(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2021
Christians school funded by every taxpayers' money.

Chanchit:

So Muslims can create their own uniform in a Christian school? Can a female student decide not to wear hijab if she decides to attend Ansaruden? Let's be objective.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Sterope(f): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Thank yougrin

That wasn't your argument, daft boy!

[quote author=Paddybaci post=99987389][/quote]
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
These muric, gumi and the rest, i never knew of all these people during goodluck jonathan tenure, how come are these Northern islamics comibg all out from no where. all of a sudden. .
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
Empiree:
oh no... dont back down or try to disassociate yourself from the fake religion that you tried to defend initially. You are stylishly backing out after I bombarded you.

Go and read your hateful christian manifesto before you return to comment.

Oh I think I know what your problem is.

Lack of reading.

Let me help you attach some key hate messages in their manifesto. Please enlarge the screenshots attach below and read for yourself.

Defend what? Be calm and dont be a keyboard warrior, i havent mentioned my religion here, i only enlightened you as part of leadership skills you acquire in other to cause further chaos in the environs. No need to attach write up. I dont believe in men! Only God spoken words i preach, all men are flesh. Flesh can be borrowed anytime.

Also sheik GUMI is a cleric, but presently he is the only one welcomed by bandits. Flesh! Any decision he makes now doesnt mean of allah sent[he could have signed a gullible manifesto only ur children would be able to see later on].
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Sterope(f): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
In a multireligious society? Why are you obsessed?

Trimjos:

Are you guys dumb or what?? The school have their own uniform and hijab isn't part of it. If the Muslim girls want to wear hijab as their uniform, then they should go to a muslim school. It is that simple
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Trimjos: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sterope:
In a multireliplgious society? Why are you obsessed?

Take ur mulitreligious society to the mosque. This is a missionary school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
The major problem with ilorin isn't islam but the gambari and northern extremist influence. some of the people on this thread claiming yoruba are most likely tapa/fulani ilorin people.......I am a muslim first but i will oppose anything that pushes disunity between we yorubas, most of the individuals pushing the crises in ilorin are tapa/fulani extremists whose only aim is absolute political domination in kwara. this people don't really care about hijab, it's more about the divide and rule tactics used by colonialists to oppress tribes in africa, ask yourself why this issue is coming up now in the midst of high discontent and herdsmen attacks in the south west, ask yourself if islam states the dominance of one tribe over the other, or why islam should be seen through the lens of hausa/fulani and their emirs, yoruba's christain or muslim should understand that no matter what you cannot remove the yoruba in you, to the average northerner you're still an outsider you can ask some yoruba muslims of their experiences in the north, and even as a yoruba Christian you're still an outsider to Nnamdi kanu and his followers. I still stand on the fact that this schools are historically Christian schools and that should be atleast respected because i would never ever agree if reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Sterope(f): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
Does your Christian daddy pay the teachers salaries?
Trimjos:

Take ur mulitreligious society to the mosque. This is a missionary school.
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Trimjos: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
Sterope:
Does your Christian daddy pay the teachers salaries?

U re not bright. If u or ur daughter is caught with hijab in that school, u will be expelled and nothing will happen
Re: Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC by Ephemmm: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
AnanseK:
Learning has nothing to do with dressing. There must have been some educationists, health workers, administrators and other technical workers that emerged from this Primary School.They were wearing their best , welcoming Chief Obafemi Awolowo the then Premier of the Western Region ( which included Bomadi).
How does hijab affect your education or your life? CAN is just looking for trouble.

Must religion be practiced in the educational setting to promote disunity?

Public schools operating within the tenets of islam abound in Ilorin; why looking for something which was not lost?

Wearing Hijab is not the only way to achieve modest dressing, as the happenings in the society has proved such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Criticises Yoruba Nation Over UN March, Partnership With IPOB / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.