Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) (43466 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move / Hijab Crisis: CAN Hasn’t Learnt From History, Says MURIC / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by thaqib(m): 10:09am On Mar 19, 2021
JustforMen:

I must say here that it is not necessarily about Hijab. It has to do with a larger issue of distrust due to the precedents of the past.
Why was the government interested in taking over missionary schools while leaving other private schools to operate freely? I tell you that policy under Murtala was suspicious and I have heard clerics applaud it as a move to curtail the spread of missionary schools since Christian organization own most of such schools.
Secondly, the government could simply review the policy of interfering with only missionary schools and run their own schools with their staff that are currently in the missionary schools.
We all agree that religion is high inflammable in Nigeria so I wonder why governments of dominant religious groups feel it okay to use the power of government to trump the rights of other groups.
The other question is that these schools have existed and operated for more than 30years now with Muslims enrolled in them without making a fuse about the uniforms. I am sure the folks that attended those schools are not less Muslim or less pious by adhering to the uniform requirements of such schools. so why is it suddenly a key requirement that muslim students must disregard the uniform requirements of such schools?
The key word here is uniform not religious garbs or apparels. so since the school wants its students of all religious backgrounds to be in 'UNIFORM' not in the way of any particular religion why is it now suddenly a big big issue? it does not sound discriminatory to me since everyone is equally required to adhere.
We all see the way of today with governments in muslim dominated states brazenly subjugating other groups and coming out to rub it on peoples faces that they are doing that because the state is ' a muslim dominated state like kwara'. If you are from the North, you see and hear that alot but Buhari's regime seems to have emboldened that sentiment.
Finally, not my strongest argument, but why are muslims insistent on sending their wards to christian schools and insisting on change those schools to accommodate them even though there are muslim schools but you don't see it happening the other way round with christians going to muslim schools and asking for the schools to change by force to accommodate them? This raises the suspicion of infiltration and domination, if one were to be objective.
The thrust of your argument seems to be that they should be accommodated on the basis of love and tolerance but it seems they are forcing their wishes through with the backing of usually, Muslim government powers and that inspires rebellion and hatred - key example, Kwara and Kaduna state.
I hope I have been fair in my arguments without insults because I am on the same side of the divide and just being objective .

Two points just to note

1 Hijabs are part of dressing of Muslim women in all places. Not a religious garment for mosques. Its compulsory for them. Since that is protected by the fundamentals human right, so be it.
U can then say, the hijab must be red or white or whatever to conform with the school uniform, that's fine. U may also say it must have a badge to distinguish but from other schools hijab,that's also cool. This is a middle course

2 I understand from my research that the school in question is not a private school per se. Yes , it was founded by Christian missionaries but it has been taken over by government prior to this regime. The teachers are being paid by government. The founders still foot some expenses, as support but technically those are supports. If the missionaries want to take the school back( both Muslims and Christians now), that can be achieved via a law that would pass through the state assembly. It happened in Lagos, and the schools were returned!

There are new private schools in kwara owned and completely funded by Muslims and Christians entrepreneurs. The Muslims would not send their children to such Christian schools unless they must abide by such school's principles( including no use of ijab), and vice versa too . The government cannot interfere with what happens there, they can only regulate to achieve some minimum standards..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
1. This was just a speach by the military governor, not the law enacted to change the status of the schools.

2. The speech was delivered in 1972 not 74. I assume ( Not sure) the last time schools status were changed was 1974.

3. If these conditions were still relevant and backed by the law, where did the high court and appeal court get the legal backing to rule in favor of hijab?

4. Why are Christians afraid of hijab in a predominantly Yoruba state like Kwara?

There's no basis for any Christian to condemn hijab in Kwara state due to the following reasons:

a. Kwara and all Yoruba States has no record of hijab wearing suicide bomber.

b. Hijab is not new to Christianity. Catholic sisters wear something very similar.

c. Hijab depicts morality, is Christianity no longer a moral religion?

d. Hijab is optional even to the Muslims, no one is forcing the Christians to wear it.

I AM DONE TALKING

try wearing cross to a Muslim school ?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Blackmiserable(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2021
thaqib:
Nobody has provided a legal argument against the government in this matter, only sentiments and biased opinions

I don't understand how a school still owned by the founders have their staff on the payroll of government

That aside, how does what one put on his/her head or buttock affect his or her learning
Besides, the government has consistently emphasized it is not enforcing the hijab on anybody. They can't even do that anyway, not even on Muslims!
All they have said was "if u wish to use it, no problem"
Muslims who wear hijab and Christian relate with each other in the university and workplaces everyday. Has it threatened our corporate existence?
Why can't the same happen in our secondary schools in an atmosphere of love?

We only need to respect our individual preferences, be it religious or otherwise provided such doesn't encroach on tm other people's rights. That's all

Anything outside this is religious intolerance and bigotry!

U can argue against my opinion, but perhaps u shouldn't insult

I have been on the fence all the while until this evidence came to light.

The agreement shows that the government is the one formenting trouble.

When you make agreements you have to sit down and see where it benefits you. If you feel you are at disadvantage, you have two options:

1) Pull out of the agreement legally.

2) Demand a review of the agreement.

For as we know, agreement is agreement and binding on all parties.

Now, the agreement shows that the schools would not be changed and the practices would be undisturbed. Clearly, the church board then felt it was a fair deal else they would not dip their hands in it.

Now another government is crying blue murder and wants to use tyranny to break agreements.

I am not arguing for or against hijab. The agreement doesn't give the government the rights to enforce their wills on these schools.

Ask yourself this, if it weren't a grant aided school, would the government have powers to outrightly make such demands? No, obviously. The government is hanging onto what it has no power to.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2021
stanisbaratheon:
You call the Christians infidel but yet, you want to attend a Christian school

Don't they have Muslim schools where only hijab is allowed??

These religious fanatics of a people cannot see past their noses. How can you go to a school that was founded upon Christian ideals and then start trying to upturn the rules to suite your religion??

So after accommodating you with your personal belief you now turn around and rebel against the school??
Sharap Shatap
No Ijab in those schools for muslims girls, no peace in those schools. You and the likes will continue to make noise and bark till second Coming of your Lord.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by MightyHand(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2021
Religion of PEACE they say, na wa ooo
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2021
it
Tranquility4u:

Continue fooling yourself till your eyes got open. You were never a Muslim. A sensible person must understand that you just fabricated the rubbish post above.
Ironically you're the foolish one here. Any body who's practicing Islam is a lost soul

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jaapu: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
I used to be a Muslim while growing up, me and my younger brother then will go to the mosque to learn Arabic, the clerics then will beat you for any little thing, they never treat you with love but cain always. The last time I stopped going to that evil mosque was the day one of those evil cleric hit me so hard on my face with his rosery that it broke and I had a swollen face. We became a christian a while after then and have known peace, most Islamic people are too babaric, callous and mean. I just don't like that religion at all. They just like fight and making trouble always. I still have Muslims friends though.

With all that you have said. This your Muslim friends supposed don kill you throway o.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by thaqib(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2021
nameo:

If the schools are actually Mission(in this case, Christain) schools as argued by the OP, then the owners have the right to determine the religious template they would use to admit and administer their school. Ditto, Islamic schools. That is why those kinda schools are formed in the 1st place. And that right is Fundamental. You yourself said we should respect other person's Religious preferences. Kindly take your own advice here: those christain schools have a right to determine the religious template of their own schools. And that should not even be a debate. After all, it would be absurd to support a christain boy who insists on taking the Bible and rosary to an Islamiyyah school every day. If you wanna be fair, then be fair all the way.

However, if the schools are public or even private(secular), then the Fundamental right of the Muslim girl to self identify her religious beliefs lead i.e girls must by right be allowed to wear hijabs if they so choose.

Except you disagree with the above, the crux of thr matter is whether the 11 schools in question are public or still Mission schools(even tho "aid-granted" ). This is what is to be determined.

Personally, i dont know why hijab shoild be such an issue. If i had a school, I will even encourage those Muslim girls who chose to wear it do so. But then again, i wont likely not open a Mission school(I am a Christain by the way)

Thanks. I understand the school s have now turned public.
I appreciate but last point, mature sir!

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by gaskiyamagana: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2021
Blackmiserable:

I have been on the fence all the while until this evidence came to light.

The agreement shows that the government is the one formenting trouble.

When you make agreements you have to sit down and see where it benefits you. If you feel you are at disadvantage, you have two options:

1) Pull out of the agreement legally.

2) Demand a review of the agreement.

For as we know, agreement is agreement and binding on all parties.

Now, the agreement shows that the schools would not be changed and the practices would be undisturbed. Clearly, the church board then felt it was a fair deal else they would not dip their hands in it.

Now another government is crying blue murder and wants to use tyranny to break agreements.

I am not arguing for or against hijab. The agreement doesn't give the government the rights to enforce their wills on these schools.

Ask yourself this, if it weren't a grant aided school, would the government have powers to outrightly make such demands? No, obviously. The government is hanging onto what it has no power to.

Is this document superior to Nigeria Constitution which is unambiguos on right to education without religion discimination?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by crixlight2(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense...you don't dictate to the govt
How old are you and are you a Muslim or Christian
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by nurain150(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
I used to be a Muslim while growing up, me and my younger brother then will go to the mosque to learn Arabic, the clerics then will beat you for any little thing, they never treat you with love but cain always. The last time I stopped going to that evil mosque was the day one of those evil cleric hit me so hard on my face with his rosery that it broke and I had a swollen face. We became a christian a while after then and have known peace, most Islamic people are too babaric, callous and mean. I just don't like that religion at all. They just like fight and making trouble always. I still have Muslims friends though.
Someone that can't even read Fatiah be claiming ex Muslim Stop being dumb.Im a cleric teacher at modrasat.We know your type your weren't formerly a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by FatherCHRlSTMAS: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2021
Tranquility4u:

Continue fooling yourself till your eyes got open. You were never a Muslim. A sensible person must understand that you just fabricated the rubbish post above.
Weyre your moniker is tranquility but your posts are on full attacking mode... Are you not mad?? Ask yourself

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Goalty01: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2021
OKOATA:
you be mumu, na faceless forum cause am na why you fit open your gutter mouth like tap. Aren't muslims around the world causing trouble abi ogun won kee this one ni. Even till date I can still recite Alif, ba, ta, sa till I get to wasalam. I just detest the religion so go to hell.

Knowing how to read the arabic alphabets doesn't make you a Muslim, he have Christian Arabs who can recite the Qur'an fluently. Oga you were never a Muslim. Arabic is Just a language.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Emerie22(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Jaapu:

With all that you have said. This your Muslim friends supposed don kill you throway o.

His Muslims friends are not barbaric like tranquility4u

Islam is a religion of Destruction

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by seunayantokun(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2021
What Christians in Kwara did many years ago is wisdom today.

Now with the agreement published, it seems they have a good case yet Kwara Governor wants to force his way through; Muslims in Kwara are stoning them; MURIC is celebrating the stoning saying Christians have not yet learnt from history (of Islamic violence and terrorism?); and some Muslims on nairaland are applauding what their fellows did in Kwara State.

This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by JustASeer: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2021
I was once a Muslim and i can testify to what he said

Continue fooling yourself till your eyes got open. You were never a Muslim. A sensible person must understand that you just fabricated the rubbish post above.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Thelife: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2021
Sirjamo:
1. This was just a speach by the military governor, not the law enacted to change the status of the schools.

2. The speech was delivered in 1972 not 74. I assume ( Not sure) the last time schools status were changed was 1974.

3. If these conditions were still relevant and backed by the law, where did the high court and appeal court get the legal backing to rule in favor of hijab?

4. Why are Christians afraid of hijab in a predominantly Yoruba state like Kwara?

There's no basis for any Christian to condemn hijab in Kwara state due to the following reasons:

b. Hijab is not new to Christianity. Catholic sisters wear something very similar.

d. Hijab is optional even to the Muslims, no one is forcing the Christians to wear it.

I AM DONE TALKING

https://punchng.com/we-wont-allow-hijab-in-kwara-mission-schools-can-insists/

"
Owoeye, who said Christians are bona fide citizens of the state, added, “We have equal rights under the provisional constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
He argued that the government was aware that Christian Religious Knowledge teachers were not posted to Muslim grant-aided schools and that the gathering of Fellowship of Christian Students was not allowed in Muslim grant-aided schools.
“Similarly, we want the government to be informed that her decision and plan to provide hijab and enforce its use in our Christian mission grant-aided schools will not be tolerated as it is an infringement on our freedom of religion as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria,” he said."

The most toxic people feel the most unjustly treated even while they treat others the most unjustly. It's the same reason snakes bite.

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by JustforMen: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2021
I get your point about the hijab being a part of dressing for Muslim women and I clearly understand its provisions.
The point I raised earlier was the suspicion of dominance which quite recent, I mean before the coming of democracy in 2019, you don't hear the issue of hijab being a problem in Nigerian schools both government and private - Infact everyone dressed according to the school uniform requirement in schools and however they liked outside. In this particular case, we are talking of a school that belongs to another faith and that has admitted muslims for years only for a sudden demand of change not only to be required but forced with government backing. You agree with me that, that could be problematic, if a Christian were to make such a demand of a Muslim founded school.

2. I mentioned the motive of government taking over missionary schools and even told you how it was celebrated as a control tool against the spread of a certain religion. Your second point echos the same sentiment, why should a government that cannot run its own schools now take over missionary schools which were founded with a specific goal of providing education to its adherents? Now you are saying the schools have been taken over by government, why would you think government has a right to take over private property and the owners should be forced against their wish to relinquish control?
Since the government pays the staff, they can easily transfer their employees to their own schools and let the missionary schools operate as the private entities they want to be. why is the government not taking over other private schools but those belonging to missionaries?
if the government were such a good school administrator, why are they not doing it for their own schools without wasting tax-payer money on paying staff of a private concern. This smells fishy and will definitely breed distrust. The government did not buy those schools, they just want to take them over, why?
so on the specific issue of hijab, I think a permanent solution is for the government to let private institutions run as private and handover such schools to their original owners. This is both cheaper for the government and will remove all unnecessary friction.
How can government decide to take over a private concern just because it decided on its own volition to support such schools? make it make sense to me.

So we must accept that the main culprit is the government and its actions are causing needless distrust among the populace. I am sure if the case is reversed, government will not even attempt to take over Islamic based schools and attempt to impose a Christian or even secular practice.
So lets be fair and only fight when there is a real need to fight.

thaqib:

Two points just to note

1 Hijabs are part of dressing of Muslim women in all places. Not a religious garment for mosques. Its compulsory for them. Since that is protected by the fundamentals human right, so be it.
U can then say, the hijab must be red or white or whatever to conform with the school uniform, that's fine. U may also say it must have a badge to distinguish but from other schools hijab,that's also cool. This is a middle course

2 I understand from my research that the school in question is not a private school per se. Yes , it was founded by Christian missionaries but it has been taken over by government prior to this regime. The teachers are being paid by government. The founders still foot some expenses, as support but technically those are supports. If the missionaries want to take the school back( both Muslims and Christians now), that can be achieved via a law that would pass through the state assembly. It happened in Lagos, and the schools were returned!

There are new private schools in kwara owned and completely funded by Muslims and Christians entrepreneurs. The Muslims would not send their children to such Christian schools unless they must abide by such school's principles( including no use of ijab), and vice versa too . The government cannot interfere with what happens there, they can only regulate to achieve some minimum standards..

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by mnwogu(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2021
Wetin Muslims dey look for in a Christian school? Why not go to their Muslim schools scattered around the state? Just to dey find trouble here and there. Religion of piece indeed .........
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Dpharisee: 10:45am On Mar 19, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
Many people are still Muslims out of fear of being murdered for apostasy by other Muslims including their own relations and that is what is sustaining Islam and not love.
In areas where Muslims are majority people quit when they want to abandon the country forever and flee to other countries.

5 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Thelife: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2021
thaqib:
[b]Nobody has provided a legal argument against the government in this matter, [/b]only sentiments and biased opinions

I don't understand how a school still owned by the founders have their staff on the payroll of government

That aside, how does what one put on his/her head or buttock affect his or her learning
Besides, the government has consistently emphasized it is not enforcing the hijab on anybody. They can't even do that anyway, not even on Muslims!
All they have said was "if u wish to use it, no problem"
Muslims who wear hijab and Christian relate with each other in the university and workplaces everyday. Has it threatened our corporate existence?
Why can't the same happen in our secondary schools in an atmosphere of love?

We only need to respect our individual preferences, be it religious or otherwise provided such doesn't encroach on tm other people's rights. That's all

Anything outside this is religious intolerance and bigotry!

U can argue against my opinion, but perhaps u shouldn't insult

So what the CAN post on this thead is not legal enough right?

Have you heard of aid granting before?

Then why can't your moslom sister abide with tje school uniform?

It can't happen because you people don't accept us to exercise our religious right in your own schools too

"
Owoeye, who said Christians are bona fide citizens of the state, added, “We have equal rights under the provisional constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
He argued that the government was aware that Christian Religious Knowledge teachers were not posted to Muslim grant-aided schools and that the gathering of Fellowship of Christian Students was not allowed in Muslim grant-aided schools.
“Similarly, we want the government to be informed that her decision and plan to provide hijab and enforce its use in our Christian mission grant-aided schools will not be tolerated as it is an infringement on our freedom of religion as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria,” he said."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by olamoses75(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2021
If there's only one thing I should be thankful for, it will be the fact that God makes me a Christian. My dad was an unbeliever, his dad was an herbalist and mom, a praticing Muslim when they got married. There was a confusion after their marriage pertaining which religion they should practice cus my dad, like normally African men, doesn't like the idea of praticing his wife's religion, so they contemplated on being a non-religion family. But alas, something happened (story for another day) which finally leads to their conversion. My dad is now a pastor and my mom, evangelist. I just can't imagine being a Muslim; that religion teaches only violence! Attack me all you want. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by OasisT: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=Sirjamo post=99998530]1. This was just a speach by the military governor, not the law enacted to change the status of the schools.

I AM DONE TALKING

There are many things that you are not getting correctly and they are as follows:

1. In most of the SW states, there is no extended family where you don't have Christians , Muslims and traditionalists

2. The SW is more of secular states than many regions in Nigeria.

3. There is no hate between the Christians and Muslims but the government policy is pitching them against each other

4. Most of these schools are located in church premises and as such are saying that people should allow hyjab in the church ?

5. Can a Christian female student dress casually to attend a school docile in the mosque?

6. By approving the hyjab, the government has placed Islam above other religion and such giving special waiver for their female students to dress the way they like

7. Are you saying the traditionalists can dress according to their religion to school .

8 . The Saraki family had the influence and temerity to do that controversial stunt but rather took the path of peace and the state was adjudged one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria ( unverified).

9. Don't be a slave to religion but know that it just a way to worship God. Aregbe tried and it backfired, Zamfara started the sharia law and we can see how it went .

In conclusion, religion will not guarantee good governance, it will not put food on the table , it will not make you better than your neighbors and The Almighty God is not interested in religion. God is love and those that must worship him must love.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by emmyrate1(m): 10:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

nobody is forcing u to take Ur wards to xtain school. Muslim is just a set of confused people who don't really know the God they are fighting for

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Thelife: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2021
Sterope:
ENGINEERG

No be only you get craze for head.

Let me help you take this madness a step further.

Those stupid Mission schools benefitted from the taxes and exploitation our colonisers forced on our fathers, slavery as well.

Before whoever became the first Christian and educated your family converted. Their admission was based on abandoning the Muslim or traditional faiths to become Christians. Education and Christianity or no education at all.

After grabbing the lands and our money. That was the choice. The nerve of you all!!!

But a lot of moslom attend missionary school and still a moslom even your formal KANO EMIR attended a missionary school.

So funny how you people are in pain. Well your Arab terrorist land Invader invade our land too but they never brought anything good apart from Arabic school that keep breeding terrorist and almajiri grin cheesy

Can you give us prove that those school was built on your so called forefathers tax?

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Jyde89: 11:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

can the Muslims allow a non ijab wearing student attend their school?
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Thelife: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2021
Sterope:
In public Muslim schools, the hijab isn't even mandatory on Muslim and Christians students.

"

But you can't allow them to hold fellowship
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Sharap Shatap
No Ijab in those schools for muslims girls, no peace in those schools. You and the likes will continue to make noise and bark till second Coming of your Lord.
religion of coercion, you guys can not do without showing your true colors. Terrorist!!

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2021
Blankstare:

Oga from your story, your family where never rooted in Islam else you wouldn't have experienced bitterness like this...the rod na just steering, I have friends like you

see this one charlatan
My grandfather was a chronic Muslim to the core, no ile keu, no food for you that day. But on his last days on earth, he bought bibles and was reading it in secret
So save yourself this religious fanaticism and seek for ultimate truth

1 Like

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2021
nurain150:

Someone that can't even read Fatiah be claiming ex Muslim Stop being dumb.Im a cleric teacher at modrasat.We know your type your weren't formerly a Muslim.
Disconnecting yourself from reality? You know nothing!
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Unlike you, I don't support madness.

Muslim grant-aided schools are in the wrong here. I am for Christians holding their fellowships and having access to their religious studies in those schools.

Thelife:

"

But you can't allow them to hold fellowship
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) by Sterope(f): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2021
Since you have shown to be fundamentally stupid, this is my last reply to you.

People survivng despite persecution isn't an argument for what happened. Many of those schools are paid by our non-Chrisitians ancestors in blood and sweat.

Thelife:

But a lot of moslom attend missionary school and still a moslom even your formal KANO EMIR attended a missionary school.

So funny how you people are in pain. Well your Arab terrorist land Invader invade our land too but they never brought anything good apart from Arabic school that keep breeding terrorist and almajiri grin cheesy

Can you give us prove that those school was built on your so called forefathers tax?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions / Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.