Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37230 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2021
drmikeadams:

And then put the cake inside fridge grin
grin

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SweetVibe: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
godlessmind:
million reasons i can't or will settle with a Nigerian woman.... their brain is so messed up. BTW caribbean women are the best especially the ones from Trinidad and Tobago
My thoughts exactly, I dont think I will marry a Nigeria girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by dorin27(f): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
DryMouth:
the
She shuld have a taste of her own medicine
Okay Mr DryMouth.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol

O nwere nke wu iwa anya iberibe...grin

Owu I mahu? grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu I mahu? grin
Kowalu m ..cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Kowalu m ..cheesy

E lee ke wu "kowalu m"?
I wuola onye Anambala? Ole mgbe owu? grin

Obi si ya kpogbuo'm nnoo! grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mrscarter(f): 1:39am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility

Zzor sad
Thats materialistic.
U should try have better qualities than that hun.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mrscarter(f): 2:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Evii:
This headline reminded me of my babe the dumped me for another guy in secondary school simply b'cos the guy had a sharpener with mirror and I neither have a sharpener nor mirror.

grin
sad
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mrscarter(f): 2:03am On Mar 23, 2021
hopexter:
Mine broke the tendon of my penis with her directionless twisting while on me, that shit affected my erection and my prick couldn't stand properly. It wasn't her fault cos we were both high with a skyrocket libidos, so me no vex for her at all. But while it was still healing on the 4th day, when Jack never fit dey stand proper, she wan dey force am enta, I realised she doesn't care about me. So I cut it off. This was the same girl that f*cked me on my hospital bed 2 days after Appendix operation angry

Damn.
Lucky u didnt marry her shed kill u for sex grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Mrscarter:

Zzor sad Thats materialistic. U should try have better qualities than that hun.
Lol don't take any of my comments seriously

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 5:21am On Mar 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

E lee ke wu "kowalu m"?
I wuola onye Anambala? Ole mgbe owu? grin

Obi si ya kpogbuo'm nnoo! grin
Hahahahahaha...my anambra comes on and goes off anytime.. But physically I can speak anambra all through in a conversation.

Ndi anambra nwete kwa gi ebe I na edere ha anambala...grin ha gwa gi okwu eeeh I ga ghota.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 5:23am On Mar 23, 2021
hopexter:
Mine broke the tendon of my penis with her directionless twisting while on me, that shit affected my erection and my prick couldn't stand properly. It wasn't her fault cos we were both high with a skyrocket libidos, so me no vex for her at all. But while it was still healing on the 4th day, when Jack never fit dey stand proper, she wan dey force am enta, I realised she doesn't care about me. So I cut it off. This was the same girl that f*cked me on my hospital bed 2 days after Appendix operation angry
She want choke u with sex....grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chatinent: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Berra.

You go like quarrel pass fight.

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by asjay(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2021
She had been in several relationships before and all had sex involved

Told me from the beginning that no sex involved which I agreed to as I knew I didn't want sex too in the first place (aunty later changed her mind on the sex part but I only follow your first rule, I hate confused people and also if this is how she sees relationship with sex involved always then that means every guy that wants to have sex with her must just promise to date her and boom...sex comes with the package)

I noticed she changed immediately sex wasn't involved and started lying .
I played along till I was ready to leave her

Also another red flag was her parents were looking up to her to eat so they couldn't chastise her on her life style and couldn't stop her from her funny ways

She literally did something very evil to her friend and I knew . I asked her stylishly if she could do that to me and she said No....but I knew she was lying

As a rule pls never marry any lady from a poor background as most are liabilities and also have a low moral compass (they can do anything just to survive and their poor parents can't say anything )

Funny thing is aunty talks on twitter and gives good counsel but na lie

Also I still don't understand how yetunde turn Nicole Sha.....I guess Na her work name be that
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by hopexter(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2021
Mrscarter:

Damn.
Lucky u didnt marry her shed kill u for sex grin

Na she I go still marry las las cos she's the only one for me but I want make she know say relationship is not just about sex and excitement.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mariahAngel(f): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahahahaha...my anambra comes on and goes off anytime.. But physically I can speak anambra all through in a conversation.

Ndi anambra nwete kwa gi ebe I na edere ha anambala...grin ha gwa gi okwu eeeh I ga ghota.

grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Soren4(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
charlezslow:
she was in my house and taught I was fast asleep.
she called another guy she was fucking.
I wake up and told her to leave my house and it ended.

Respect brother.. nice move. Respect
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
etiquettemister:
Just coz I opened up to her dat I was goin to marry two wives...and d next was, she gave me an awful look, rose to her feet, gently picked and disappeared into the thin atmosfere...

That was d last day I set my eyes on her...even upon several calls, she wudnt picked...

But the funniest of it was dat, after some years, I found out dat she ended up married to a man wit 2 wives alredy...and she was the 3rd wife....
lol
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Don't do this, you will come to regret it, you know why? She has confessed to you and come clean, you being aware of her escapades and said you are both "cool", remember a curse causeless shall not stand, but after you waste her time and all that it will stand against you

Let her know today if possible that it's not going to work out, why the vindictiveness?

Let me give you a story - I dated this lady for over 2 years, went to the parents house, did first knocking, did introduction, did court and then it was time for traditional wedding for me to come take her, a month to the date around August last year the mom said am a Christian from the north, so it can't work out. Like WTF!!!

This lady is a good person, but parental influence on how she should live is just the bane of her progress.

I tried telling the lady we could challenge the case in court she said she is taking a stand with her parents and that I should understand, my brother I have started dissolving a marriage I've not started in court. The devil is a bastard grin

this is the moral of where am driving at The lady kept calling, and saying we should be friends with benefits, if I had wanted to be vindictive, I would play along like normal lovers and ensure she doesn't date anybody bkos openness is what this lady gives me 100% and most times trust me with her life, I could have manipulated her into not having a boyfriend and kept her emotional need in check, and the sex was awesome (to her confession and part of why she wanted us to be friends with benefits). She wanted to keep both sides - me and her parents, it can't work in my opinion.

But I never did, I told her up front let's cut communication and move on with our lives, I'm still single but not bothered, bkos I know I have to heal and work on myself, I've left that stage and now ready to mingle, never decieve someone who has confessed their faults to you, it's the greatest form of wickedness esp in love relationships in my opinion

My 1 cent
you have spoken well. the girl's mother is insensitive and inconsiderate. very bad of her.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
DryMouth:
I love your opinion but bro she is wicked.. I'll give her a taste of her own medicine
Nawa o
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
Juliearth:

Its only in wh*re houses that you find women who are not well grounded. Also, sometimes you men see women with wh*rish tendencies, but you shrug it off because you are blinded by the physical. A woman's true nature is always glaring, when you chose to ignore it and end up heart broken, you shouldn't blame anyone for your fate.
how can you understands a chameleon's true color?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

you have spoken well. the girl's mother is insensitive and inconsiderate. very bad of her.

Thanks, sincerely appreciate your concern.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

how can you understands a chameleon's true color?

The signs are always there, but because we are in love, we often tend to overlook them. Love with your head and not heart, only then can you be able to decipher your partner's true intentions.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by ACURASPEEDO(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
It took almost ten years before the lucifer in her finally showed up
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MrMacinterchi1: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Juliearth:

The signs are always there, but because we are in love, we often tend to overlook them. Love with your head and not heart, only then can you be able to decipher your partner's true intentions.
there's, some senses in your responses . Good good.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mrscarter(f): 4:42am On Mar 25, 2021
hopexter:

Na she I go still marry las las cos she's the only one for me but I want make she know say relationship is not just about sex and excitement.

Yeah man exactly.
Teach her its about more than sex n the gud stuff. Its thru gud and bad

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mrscarter(f): 4:45am On Mar 25, 2021
Zzor:
Lol don't take any of my comments seriously

Lol k.
How u doing
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol k. How u doing
I'm fine dear

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by hopexter(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2021
Mrscarter:

Yeah man exactly.
Teach her its about more than sex n the gud stuff. Its thru gud and bad

Cheers to dat babes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Comedians Sam And Song Propose To Girlfriends At Abuja Airport (Photos) / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.