Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37171 Views)

Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by KingLion007(m): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
Another bought it for you coz he wants to bleep you and after that he will become stingy and another guy will buy you gift and bleep you again for some months and move on till you get up to 30yrs.then marriage will dawn on you and you will keep moving from church to church for prayers.

42 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Michelle55: 2:53am On Mar 19, 2021
I'm here to read stories as usual.. Na wetin I good for.

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by sacajawea: 3:01am On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: bad-tempered; too insecure over nothing (I wasn't cheating); overly territorial; super jealous; quarrelsome over trivial things; emotionally incompatible...and lastly, the breakup was consensual. We weren't working out.

How about you?
When was this? What year/period?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Reex12(m): 3:02am On Mar 19, 2021
I cheated on her severally then brokeup with her, she belonged to the streets anyways

Reason
greed, sturbonness, laziness

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by zagorakis(m): 5:10am On Mar 19, 2021
she was frequently asking me when I would get married, so I already knew where she is headed and that would be detrimental to my hustle.
I had to ghost her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by sarkice(m): 5:52am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
you broke for ur sense shebi ur mama nr buy anything for your papa greed wan kee you
BITCH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Cerebellum: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2021
gfon:
big difference.Most of you start reading epistle to the ladies how you ain't compatible anymore,beg her to try and ginger the love once more...i don't have time for all that gibberish.Time is money

Ur head dey there brah!

No time
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Cerebellum: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2021
Ikjosh04:
This happened 3 years back and I'm yet to get into another relationship cause that special person that will give me peace and tranquillity has not crossed my path.

We genuinely loved each other!

I was her first but she was super stubborn and a huge spender(financially draining) but not a gold digger.

Well, what broke the relationship is her stubbornness.
I gave this girl 30k and the following week she borrowed 25k from me, by saying she needed to send someone 25k urgently and her online banking is not working.

I sent that money but she refused to pay back, was posting me. I actually knew she doesn't have the money cause she spend money as soon as she gets it but one fateful day I was out of cash and I needed 5k subscription.

I told bae to send me 5k card from my 25k I borrowed her and she said okay but this girl further cemented her stubbornness by saying I should send the number I want the card to be sent to, even when I told her it's my WhatsApp line.

She refused to send the card, telling me I should send the number myself to her and this lasted for 2days.

Local man had to send her the number before she could send the card.
That very act made me super angry.

We're still in touch and she is not the promiscuous type but her stubbornness is out of this world.

Lol...Mumu man

That's not stubbornness, its wickedness

That Hoelosho is pretending and playing on ur intelligence whilst draining you of your hard earned money and you are here opening mouth waah waah waah talking about one Eleribu stubbornness,

stubbornness kee u there

To slap you dey hungry me Ajeh!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ghostrye: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2021
gfon:
I don't break up,i ghost you and move on.
This is so me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ghostrye: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2021
She was a total liability and the the relationship was getting dry and stale, so I did what every ghost does

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gfon(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2021
Ghostrye:
This is so me
you a ghost already.It's expected
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gfon(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2021
Cerebellum:

Ur head dey there brah!

No time
my gee.one love
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by femi4: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2021
chatinent:
Mine: bad-tempered; too insecure over nothing (I wasn't cheating); overly territorial; super jealous; quarrelsome over trivial things; emotionally incompatible...and lastly, the breakup was consensual. We weren't working out.

How about you?
She's dull.
She cannot operate computer/use the internet

Terrible handwriting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by KidDarkness(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2021
Michelle55, why did we break up ?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BigDawsNet: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2021
She was bipolar

I try managing her condition and having great relationship

But its not really working

Switching moods every hour is weird for my personality

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Michelle55: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2021
KidDarkness:
LOL.. Nice try.
By the way I think you're referring to another Michelle and not mine.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2021
Which one?
Lol.
1. Prefers towtow
2. Chronic Liar and a cheat who doesn't know how to hide her tracks. Na her colleague dey give me feedback sef.
3. Stingy as...
4. Miner.
5 .Stingy
6 Stingy
789...Stingy

A stingy lady believes you're not good enough to be invested in. There is no future with that one. Japa.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2021
KidDarkness:
she said you promised her a brand new toyota camry 2010 model and you failed woefully.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kondomatic(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2021
Marriage wahala.

Day 1: I saw Nneka and her husband today, they look so cute.

Day 2: My friend Oge is getting married tomorrow.

Day 3: My friends husband bought Galaxy S5 for her.

Day 4: You remember that my school mate I told you about that day? She's getting married soon.

It continued like this for long. I was like don't you have single friends?

Hian....... Months later.

She: You remember that guy I told you about? The one that has been asking me out? He's back in the country and wants to meet. He wants to marry me.

Me: Marry him.

That was it. We quarreled and she left. Days later she shared pictures she snapped with the guy on whatsapp status. Even when they were abed.

Dude collected his own share of the spoils and left. She found out later that he's married and quietly slide back into singlehood.

We still single till today.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by baralatie(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2021
Kondomatic:
Marriage wahala.

Day 4: You remember that my school mate I told you about that day? She's getting married soon.

She: You remember that guy I told you about? The one that has been asking me out? He's back in the country and wants to meet. He wants to marry me.

That was it. We quarreled and she left. Days later she shared pictures she snapped with the guy on whatsapp status. Even when they were abed.

Dude collected his own share of the spoils and left. She found out later that he's married and quietly slide back into singlehood.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nicepoker(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
low budget hoe.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Michelle55: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
baralatie:

she said you promised her a brand new toyota camry 2010 model and you failed woefully.
Please I'm not the Michelle he's referring to mbok
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jimmychang: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
kingdman:
what did you buy for him idiot, he didn't buy gold necklace for me, can't u work n buy it urself..

Stop quoting that moniker....no be human being dey use am

18 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by bigpicture001: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
My own dumped me cuz of self pressure by herself for marriage....

I really want to marry her, but because sh works and have seen money enough,I am not up to her class :so sh thinks....

As sh says,sh will only marry a 'very rich man'

I have been d one holding d relationship from breaking,sh is always wanting out..I got tired...and I got tired of begging and let her leave....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Karleb(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gameboy727(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kondomatic:
Marriage wahala.

This is crazy. Lmao grin

"...quietly slide back into singlehood." grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by 2rez: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
*clears throat*.
If she doesn't turn ex, the word breakup is useless. In other words, to ensure that the word breakup is functional. That said, if your brain is finding it difficult to process & understand my point, go get a new functional brain. BTW, without problem, solution is rendered useless. Op, what a question! If any moniker mentions me wrongly then we got scores to settle.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Tloc(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2021
Zzor:

Are you from Ho*LLAND? = NETHERland. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Wow, this a very strong word equally that's discouraging, hmmm.

By that you mean she hesitant to change?

Yeah
You got it.

She in love with money not me.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Breakups are just sad.

Why do two people who are in love have to go their separate ways?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by samuel19222(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
na she show herself that year, but base on intellectual man gats move on

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
He wanted marriage but I felt we weren't compatible maritally. I married the best person for me & he married the best person for him too.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.