Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (37360 Views)

Man Look Before You Breakup / Share You Breakup Experience. (pictures Attached) / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol Who doesn't know chatinent on here? Always countering other people's opinions. I can imagine how he would have snuffed freedom out of the girls existence.. tongue

I don't expect him to reply me now because he's on suspension till next decade to mention me. grin.

Mr Isreal, this table you've come to shake, I hope you'll be there when he uses the pieces to break my head. Lol.. i'm out!

grin grin

You started it in the first place, I believe you would see it through, you must have counted the cost. Lols
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by femmyapson(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I left her in the relationship

Emi ika �
"Emi Ika"

This got me laughing so hard and still currently laughing grin grin grin grin grin.. baba werey

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gentlebuka:

Dont do this to her bro. Let her be. If you aint interested, tell her and move on. What goes around comes around. Let the universe do its job, dont take laws into your hands when its not necessary
Am a big fan of moses law...
An eye for eye...
And make sure u blind the latter eyes completely
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Don't do this, you will come to regret it, you know why? She has confessed to you and come clean, you being aware of her escapades and said you are both "cool", remember a curse causeless shall not stand, but after you waste her time and all that it will stand against you

Let her know today if possible that it's not going to work out, why the vindictiveness?

Let me give you a story - I dated this lady for over 2 years, went to the parents house, did first knocking, did introduction, did court and then it was time for traditional wedding for me to come take her, a month to the date around August last year the mom said am a Christian from the north, so it can't work out. Like WTF!!!

This lady is a good person, but parental influence on how she should live is just the bane of her progress.

I tried telling the lady we could challenge the case in court she said she is taking a stand with her parents and that I should understand, my brother I have started dissolving a marriage I've not started in court. The devil is a bastard grin

this is the moral of where am driving at The lady kept calling, and saying we should be friends with benefits, if I had wanted to be vindictive, I would play along like normal lovers and ensure she doesn't date anybody bkos openness is what this lady gives me 100% and most times trust me with her life, I could have manipulated her into not having a boyfriend and kept her emotional need in check, and the sex was awesome (to her confession and part of why she wanted us to be friends with benefits). She wanted to keep both sides - me and her parents, it can't work in my opinion.

But I never did, I told her up front let's cut communication and move on with our lives, I'm still single but not bothered, bkos I know I have to heal and work on myself, I've left that stage and now ready to mingle, never decieve someone who has confessed their faults to you, it's the greatest form of wickedness esp in love relationships in my opinion

My 1 cent
I love your opinion but bro she is wicked..
I'll give her a taste of her own medicine

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
DryMouth:

My brother to what end, may God not let us see evil. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ruby458(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Don't do this, you will come to regret it, you know why? She has confessed to you and come clean, you being aware of her escapades and said you are both "cool", remember a curse causeless shall not stand, but after you waste her time and all that it will stand against you

Let her know today if possible that it's not going to work out, why the vindictiveness?

Let me give you a story - I dated this lady for over 2 years, went to the parents house, did first knocking, did introduction, did court and then it was time for traditional wedding for me to come take her, a month to the date around August last year the mom said am a Christian from the north, so it can't work out. Like WTF!!!

This lady is a good person, but parental influence on how she should live is just the bane of her progress.

I tried telling the lady we could challenge the case in court she said she is taking a stand with her parents and that I should understand, my brother I have started dissolving a marriage I've not started in court. The devil is a bastard grin

this is the moral of where am driving at The lady kept calling, and saying we should be friends with benefits, if I had wanted to be vindictive, I would play along like normal lovers and ensure she doesn't date anybody bkos openness is what this lady gives me 100% and most times trust me with her life, I could have manipulated her into not having a boyfriend and kept her emotional need in check, and the sex was awesome (to her confession and part of why she wanted us to be friends with benefits). She wanted to keep both sides - me and her parents, it can't work in my opinion.

But I never did, I told her up front let's cut communication and move on with our lives, I'm still single but not bothered, bkos I know I have to heal and work on myself, I've left that stage and now ready to mingle, never decieve someone who has confessed their faults to you, it's the greatest form of wickedness esp in love relationships in my opinion

My 1 cent

Thank you for this. This is also my thoughts after reading his post. Poster, just forgive her and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ruby458(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
DryMouth:

Don't do it, Bro. It's not worth it, honestly. All that time and energy you will spend to give her a taste of her own medicine is not worth it. Allow God to fight for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Rhu4xce: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
We was not working!
I wasn't even convinced she was mine. The Hoelosho good for lies like Lie Mohammed.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by etiquettemister: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

Can you imagine.

See, never tell a woman you will marry an extra wife. Just do it when the time comes.

Me I can marry as many ladies as I desire... But I won't go beyond two IF I WILL EVER DESIRE TO MARRY AN EXTRA ONE

And if I do I will simply rent separate apartment for her.

Hmmn....I got ur point bro! But d bitter truth is dat, a real nigga shud always stick to or stand by his word.
Jst be real in everyway coz, if u may reason wit me well, dont u also reason it dat being deceptive wen it comes situation like dz does end in PREMIUM TEARS?
U can ask me why?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ruby458:

Thank you for this. This is also my thoughts after reading his post. Poster, just forgive her and move on.

It's as simple as you've said. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ruby458:

Don't do it, Bro. It's not worth it, honestly. All that time and energy you will spend to give her a taste of her own medicine is not worth it. Allow God to fight for you.
There is no time and energy required in this matter...
Am not that kinda gentle guy...
If anybody crosses my path, that person won't go unpunished...
I understand you tho.. if i dnt get revenge i may curse myself later.. so its better i get revenge..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

My brother to what end, may God not let us see evil. Amen
She will see evil...
By then I may be in Canada living my life...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chatinent: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliearth:

He was a narcissist and a psychopath (imagine this combo). He would cheat on me and try to tie the blame on me..."this wouldn't have happened if you didnt choose to school in a distant state..." He wanted to emotionally manipulate me to conform to his cheating ways.

His view on relationship/marriage was thwarted. According to him, a woman is supposed to love a man more. The ideology wasn't even my concern per se, just that he wanted things to be that way so I can tolerate his philandering ways.

Going on dates outing was a nightmare because, inasmuch as you have a protruded buttocks and chest, he must stare, right in my face, not like I was lacking in those departments.

Let me stop here.

Sorry, Juliet, you needed a better Romeo.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chatinent: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Gaggii:

She is not good in bed, only missionary

Ha
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chatinent: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

grin grin

You started it in the first place, I believe you would see it through, you must have counted the cost. Lols

Comment on the topic abeg, leave woman matter.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
DryMouth:

She will see evil...
By then I may be in Canada living my life...

What she did was terrible, but.....

Am going to tell you this for the last time. I believe you are a Christian and you fall short occasionally and pray for forgiveness - Jesus speaking said "forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us" let's be real here, this is a matter of faith and how you choose to live.

The taste of who you are is your response after being wronged, call her today and end things. If you keep at this payback, it will hunt you, mark my words - God can never be mocked whatever a man sows that he will reap
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Oweku: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
stanliwise:
werey

You father werey..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Oweku: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
stanliwise:
werey

Your father werey..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by morley411(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
He was been stingy with money and he refused to buy a particular gold necklace for me and another guy gladly bought it for me,so we went our separate ways because of the incompatibility
Rubbish so because he didnt buy necklace for you, you left him

Well done ma, you should have said you love money
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by morley411(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Zzor:
I only answered a simple question from op,where did you drop your sense before typing this?go back and look for your sense so you can type well next time.yen yen yen and where I come from women don't buy things for men
Goat you are still bragging, you left a man because he didnt buy you golf necklace.

Is that a reason to leave someone
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
etiquettemister:

Hmmn....I got ur point bro! But d bitter truth is dat, a real nigga shud always stick to or stand by his word.
Jst be real in everyway coz, if u may reason wit me well, dont u also reason it dat being deceptive wen it comes situation like dz does end in PREMIUM TEARS?
U can ask me why?

The deception is if you never loved her.

Getting a second wife does not translate to deception except you have told her before that you will never do that.

Deception is lieing to her that she is the only woman in your life or denying the second lady of she ever finds out.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by etiquettemister: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Toks2008:

The deception is if you never loved her.

Getting a second wife does not translate to deception except you have told her before that you will never do that.

Deception is lieing to her that she is the only woman in your life or denying the second lady of she ever finds out.

Taken bro!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sexual dissatisfaction.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Apology accepted.

If I were ever placed in such a situation where the man I've been living with comes to tell me he's taking a second wife, to tell you the truth, I wouldn't know how to react.
It would hurt so much.

Me being an unrepentant bad wife should be the only justification for that.

This thing is a mystery. You don't have to be a bad wife before your hubby decides to be with another woman...

But please, no matter what you do... Never ever leave your marriage cos of another lady. Don't.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by chatinent: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Sexual dissatisfaction.

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
chatinent:

Sorry, Juliet, you needed a better Romeo.

Sort of. Thanks!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
gfon:
i don't go to LovePeddler houses,most ladies this ain't grounded.

Its only in wh*re houses that you find women who are not well grounded. Also, sometimes you men see women with wh*rish tendencies, but you shrug it off because you are blinded by the physical. A woman's true nature is always glaring, when you chose to ignore it and end up heart broken, you shouldn't blame anyone for your fate.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Juliearth(f): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Youngpo413:
Oh! Sorry.

Thank you!
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ndi mmadu ehn... cheesy

Unless the "relationship" wasn't defined in the first place o...
Even marriage, some can ghost till the other file for divorce...cheesy

Not every healthy relationship started with clear definition from onset.

Ghosting comes in when a toxic partner has been living in pretence.

Av seen a guy married, but the lady na wahala, he simply relocated outside the country and never returned... Even the lady don go away after realizing say baba don muveee..cheesy

Not everyone get time for long talk o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DryMouth: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

What she did was terrible, but.....

Am going to tell you this for the last time. I believe you are a Christian and you fall short occasionally and pray for forgiveness - Jesus speaking said "forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us" let's be real here, this is a matter of faith and how you choose to live.

The taste of who you are is your response after being wronged, call her today and end things. If you keep at this payback, it will hunt you, mark my words - God can never be mocked whatever a man sows that he will reap
When she put me through torture, it didn't haunt her... My own payback will now haunt me...

I dnt in nemesis... I believe in revenge. We all have what we bliv in.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
DryMouth:

When she put me through torture, it didn't haunt her... My own payback will now haunt me...

I dnt in nemesis... I believe in revenge. We all have what we bliv in.

Very well then. But who told you it didn't haunt her?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by luminouz(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2021
Juliearth:

He was a narcissist and a psychopath (imagine this combo). He would cheat on me and try to tie the blame on me..."this wouldn't have happened if you didnt choose to school in a distant state..." He wanted to emotionally manipulate me to conform to his cheating ways.

His view on relationship/marriage was thwarted. According to him, a woman is supposed to love a man more. The ideology wasn't even my concern per se, just that he wanted things to be that way so I can tolerate his philandering ways.

Going on dates outing was a nightmare because, inasmuch as you have a protruded buttocks and chest, he must stare, right in my face, not like I was lacking in those departments.

Let me stop here.

So I guess you have FINALLY left him now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.