Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) (84999 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by SmartPolician: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
oldIGBOman:

People like you are the reason IGBO leaders decided to loot the resources meant for infrastructural development in the EAST. The Abia you are talking about is no longer what it used to be. Those business men and women who troop in to buy stuffs some years back, no longer come to Abia. This is due to the fake and substandard products they make. Aba made products no longer sell in other states.

Every business man in Aba will tell you that, there is no money in Aba like before. And the insecurity in Abia is another reason bussiness men from other states no longer come to Aba. That's why most people from Abia are relocating to either the NORTH or WEST in search of greener pasture. I also relocate from Aba few years ago and I'm glad I did.

Send me a PM so we can have a conversation in Igbo. It's a good start.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
comparing this to dubai? have you been to dubai before?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by robosky02(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Right now. Arrewa be like....

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Shattuck(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai this is kano state Nigeria!

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.
just hype your state without making unnecessary comparison to Dubai, cause this is mediocrity at best.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Kano the highest election rigger for all Northern states during presidential elections
Kano is the state with the highest number of people in Nigeria.During election,all of us come out to vote, while you people were busy playing football and ranting on social media.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by oldIGBOman: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

Send me a PM so we can have a conversation in Igbo. It's a good start.

Nna, hapum aka oo.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by bluefilm: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
What a wonderful magnificent piece of architecture!!!

Built with Oil Money from the South!!!
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
2shaw:
Kano na old dubai. But men if man dey kano,na to dey do legit,crop pics give client o
Na juju how is this place Kano? Please what is the name of this part of Kano?

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by bmdmix1: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
so this isnt KANO SHEY

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by noisy45(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Niger Delta Oil Money in action in another Northern Parasitic State

You dey mind the aboki
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by jimmynauty: 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:

Dubai allows alcohol and lottery hence has uses vat from above to continue making it attractive.

But hypocrites in kano destroys alcohol but collects vat from aloha and lottery that is Haram.

Useeless arewa hypocrites
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Sonn(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
South's Wealth at work
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
FLYFIRE:
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF & STOP POSTING NONSENSE. GIVE US PICTURES OF INNER KANO...KUMBOTSO AND THE REST AND LET US SEE DUBAI OF AFRICA. KANO IS THE DIRTIEST TOWN IN NIGERIA & I SAY THIS WITHOUT APOLOGY.
show us Ajegunle pic first of all.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by kingsceedon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
The most beautiful people are located in northern Nigeria

You're a foolish and wicked human, you're not doing fair justice to your brothers and sisters in the north, you're uploading only the beautiful pictures, and you're ignoring the beggars around you, upload their pictures as well.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by SmartPolician: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
oldIGBOman:

Nna, hapum aka oo.

Maka gini?

Agwa gom gi ihe I ga-eme
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
bluefilm:
What a wonderful magnificent piece of architecture!!!

Built with Oil Money from the South!!!
the guy just dey use una head, which Kano is dat
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by koolkay01(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Farki: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Who will believe this is Dubai before? It's like you've never seen Dubai in your life, even in photos
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by onuman: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Monkey de work baboon de chop. Guess why they clamour for Oduduwa and Biafra.

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KosiGee(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Dis wan na my spec.

Before you cross to Anambra , drop her in Enugu.

Nwanne, kpachapu anya. It won’t nice if people find out that umuafo are fighting over Fulani babes.
I forgot I’ll be crossing into Enugu from the north instead of River Niger bridge.

Ukwu that babe nwere nti and she’s for big boys like us. Leave her for me, I’ll find you another sweet Fulani woman at Obollo afor.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Yankee101: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ba filatani ma na son babban Mata haka?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by YourJesus: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Verily verily I say unto you
This guy must be blind comparing this ghetto with Dubai
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
stanliwise:
you believe some picture are Kano?
Kano my ass
wallahi all the pictures hee shows are pictures from kano state.I live in kano that the reason.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by KosiGee(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingsceedon:

You're a foolish and wicked human, you're not doing fair justice to your brothers and sisters in the north, you're uploading only the beautiful pictures, and you're ignoring the beggars around you, upload their pictures as well.

That’s not a Fulani woman. She’s from mursi tribe in Ethiopia.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
udemzyudex:
comparing this to dubai? have you been to dubai before?
He showed you people his picture in Dubai.Go to page one and see.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by steeltrust: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
November1857:
You're comparing Kano Sharia dominated state with Dubai, you need a brain check !

Typical fulani muslim !
live am na cras de worry am
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by kayjay69(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
When the Oil money stops flowing, let's see how you guys will be able to maintain these.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by edoairways: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
mu2sa2:
Dubai is a Muslim country where you see Islam everywhere. Ironically, some pastors prefer to flock there to celebrate their churches' anniversary, instead of going to christian- dominated countries.
Those pastors go there for tourism and evangelism
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by stanliwise(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
muhdfaruq:
wallahi all the pictures hee shows are pictures from kano state.I live in kano that the reason.
which place is this? Mention please

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by almarthins(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
The most beautiful people are located in northern Nigeria

U try but we know Lucifer was also very beautiful but he bcame extremely wicked. No be physical beauty na heart. U dey show us rich rich hausa/Fulani girls wetin happen to those poor girls and alamajiri?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Littlefingerjp: 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
The person that moved this post to front page is a big fool...Ban me, Useless people with no foresight...There are hundreds of post that supposed to make front page but the idiot decided to push this nonsense and misleading post...bleeped country
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
muhdfaruq:
Kano is the state with the highest number of people in Nigeria.During election,all of us come out to vote, while you people were busy playing football and ranting on social media.
Yes, even under aged children below 5yrs come out to vote including animals such as cows.. crazy people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.