Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) (84953 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Sonoyom(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
The things we compare to Dubai tho
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Kewellbanks: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
History555:
Op this is dubai. Stop the delusions
I wasn't even expecting you to come out with this. These are obviously the least of beautiful places in Dubai. These Arewa people have just unleashed their delusions
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by balladin: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Stop mentioning Dubai and Kano in the same sentence please. Keep your ignorance to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Xenowerk4000(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice structures bt dnt cmpare to dubai
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
dealslip:
Obviously it's not Dubai. It's the same old dirty Nigeria. You can't even compare this places to Ikoyi and environs in Lagos not to talk of Dubai. It's good to be patriotic but displaying those low standard roads in 2021 is piss poor. You cant compare the old Dubai to those pictures let alone New Dubai

Lol, which Ikoyi? It's obvious you are a far mainland person. When I see people say Lekki and Ikoyi are one of the most beautiful places in Nigeria, I know these people have not been exposed around the country.

If you had used some places in Abuja I would have understood.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by daomi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
land of bandits and terrorist,spit on thread
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by oldIGBOman: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
franchasng:
me too I am from Katsina and u won't believe I haven't visited home since 1987 due to shame angry cry

Good for you
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by yeme7(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That okowa, that man is just useless. Delta State should be competing with Dubai but it's rather a shíthole.

Exactly
The old men here don't have good intentions towards Deltans and some Gullible deltans still dance and follow them singing praises to them

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by sameks08(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
oil money enjoy
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Mrtaye: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
God bless our beautiful women!

Please dash mi one beautiful arewa lady naw
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by harjay1986: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
This is not Dubai this is kano state Nigeria!

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.

Ops you try, but please and please dont compare pancake to pizza , naa beg I beg you, have you been to kigali, bostwana, not to mention south africa,

yes I understand that we should be applauding them to do more but stop comparing because there is no flyover or any building in Nigeria now that is of standard or beautiful like that of dubai metropolis
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF & STOP POSTING NONSENSE. GIVE US PICTURES OF INNER KANO...KUMBOTSO AND THE REST AND LET US SEE DUBAI OF AFRICA. KANO IS THE DIRTIEST TOWN IN NIGERIA & I SAY THIS WITHOUT APOLOGY.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
bandit country........
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by doxijaw: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kano has always been fine, been there before, gorgeous women and culture especially in well off areas.

I laugh when some southerners call the North backwards.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Sannisege: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
if
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by int0x80(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
donforeign:

Clear like HD .
Put me on bro
Damn, are you guys this hopeless here? And you believed that was him? Use your head!
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by SmartPolician: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Rich4god:

The governors of bayelsa, delta, rivers and co, what did they do with their own share of Niger Delta money.

@Arrewa... When are you going to organise Nairaland party for Kano residents. Am sure it will be fun.

Governors of the South South region are some of the worst in Nigeria.

Those guys get a lot of money from federal allocation but play politics with it, leaving their people in abject penury.

There are places you will visit in that region, you will weep for their people.

4 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by MightySparrow: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
God bless Arewa!
God is realing blessing Arewa but the curse of Boko Haram, Banditry, kidnappings are taking over.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

All these comments are completely unnecessary

You can look at the pictures and ignore them if you have nothing meaningful to contribute, you know.

The comment you quoted are typical of most Nigerians.

One reason why I don't support the breaking up of Nigeria is because we are all so unproductive, that if we break up, there would be a big fight for who controls the oil money. And it would be never ending.

Most Southerners love to complain about how the North takes their money. Most Northerners love to say that they own the oil in the SOuth...meanwhile, most of them when they set up businesses, it is usually focused on importing, rather than producing or manufacturing.

And the more they focus on importing and importing he worse our economic crisis becomes.

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by pennyland(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hakan taki!Gandolar has repented from stealing government money
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Cooldiipo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by tolguy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
ContentedK:
OP it's obvious you haven't been outside this country before, how on earth can you compare that rubbish with Dubai. Please stop insulting that great place with this rubbish pics.
bad belle people
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:

Another flyover is set to be commissioned in Kano state that will be decongesting busy roads and reducing traffic in the bustling metropolis.

There's an underpass through the flyover that links directly to the accident and emergency ward of the major hospital nearby.

Dubai isn't famous for flyovers. Dubai is famous for sightseeing attractions such as the Burj Khalifa (the world's tallest building) and shopping malls that come complete with mammoth aquariums and indoor ski slopes. It is also home to some of the world's grandest and most luxurious hotels, offering guests five-star experiences during their stay. These & many more

So am wondering what makes Kano comparable to Dubai in ur world?

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by tolguy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
EKONGKING:
The Flyover,dusty roads and cramped road side stalls on road under flyover , shows it a image from a SHITH@LE country .
only a deluded fellow from a failed nation post a god forsaken flyover and compare it to dubai.

next time when you compare your SHITH@le country to advanced countries ,add graphic image to the pics.
bad Belle people
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by SmartPolician: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
oldIGBOman:
These pictures are beautiful sights. How I wish my Igbo leaders will learn from Northern leaders. I'm from Abia, but I'm always ashamed to tell anyöne that I'm from there.

Despite apparent bad government in the state, no Igbo man from Abia State will ever be ashamed to say that he's from the state.

The reason is simple: They have technical and trading skills that drive the entire SS/SE regions.

You have no idea how far people travel to buy things from Aba and return to resell in their respective states. They don't depend on the government; they just do stuff for themselves.

Ogbeni, go and ask your parents where you come from because you are obviously lost.

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hmm.. this is wonderfully made cheesy

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by harjay1986: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Subsidybad21:

And your state too is among the parasites, especially since it does not produce oil

Besides, all Nigerian states are as unproductive as kano. You guys won't focus your energy on producing goods for export, you all want to fight for oil money so that you can import and import and import.

Before you call Kano parasitic...and you are right to do so....your state too is also parasitic. Go and focus on your state's unproductiveness. Same for Kano. You Nigerians love fighting over oil money, but to produce car or television,you no wan do.

do your research before quoting all state in Nigeria depend on fed allocation, if federal government withhold the allocation I know my state will pay and even borrow som state money, and some state will be turn to local goverment
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:

Any idiot knows thisbis not Dubai. Abi na for Dubai dem dey use keke. Abi na for Dubai you go see such dust and outdated cars, or people selling things openly by the road ?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Exodora: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
lordlugards:
I was in Kano last November. all those places looks dirty. Give current pictures with with dates attached.
Not editing ones.
A very dirty people .
Once had a copper friend from Kano , God she smells like sh@t even the teachers affirm to this.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
I don't understand how you can call that place looking like Afghanistan a Dubai.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by pyro62(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
na we dey run Dubai!

Dubai is my second home

E carry starlight. Omi e carry shooting star

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.