Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) (84909 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / This is not Dubai, this is Yobe state (photos) / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by adebwalex(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good job
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
The Dubai of Africa
Stop deluding yourself. Even Abidjan looks better than this

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by nedekid: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
If you don't show that bridge, you plum plum no go stand grin

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by NoSentiment: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
ZKOSOSO:
Niger Delta Oil Money in action in another Northern Parasitic State

Jealousy at its height.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
The region that produced the money is be neglected
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by 2shaw: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kano na old dubai. But men if man dey kano,na to dey do legit,crop pics give client o
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by lionness(f): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Kennitrust:
The region that produced the money is be neglected

Shut up! The region that is producing the money keeps electing criminals and thugs. Imagine deltans still fighting for Ibori. From Lagos to Ogun, Osun it’s been useless leaders without any vision

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Halifaxguy: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
OP, I'm only interested on your women. Kano and Nigeria as a whole is a shithole.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
harjay1986:

do your research before quoting all state in Nigeria depend on fed allocation, if federal government withhold the allocation I know my state will pay and even borrow som state money, and some state will be turn to local goverment

I honestly doubt your state would suruvuve without federal allocation

First, most states have low tax to gdp ratio

Second, most states don't produce enough stuff for export, raw materials, or manufactured goods.

The problem with you Nigerians is that you are stuck in the 1960's. The world has moved on from that stuff. Before we can respect any state in Nigeria,it has to be a productive and exporter of manufactured goods. Not fighting over oil.

Your state is just like the Northern states, a parasitic oil dependent state. Even me that comes from an oil state...I think it is high time we forgot about oil too, and got manufacturing. More money, less economic suffering.

(And don't blame the Hausas for your underdevelopment by the way. )
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by lonlytroy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Any fine arewa girl ready to mingle?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Iko5000: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
We really like to deceive ourselves, why not take pictures of the health services in the town and villages, show as the Govt primary schools with desk and chairs for the children , show us that Primary and secondary school teachers get paid on time , Pensioniers are you giving them thier dues or is Mania man and his sone enjpying thier money in Niger .

feck all of this
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Finemanas(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
why don't you snap some of the almajire and post them here you make it seem as if all is well by uploading pics of nice places and people. how about the dirty children that roam the street to beg for food �
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
History555:
Op this is dubai. Stop the delusions

abeg tell him o!
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
na we dey run Dubai!

Dubai is my second home
welcome back Arrewa,we are very proud of you.Acigaba da kankaromana mutuncinmu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by lamentor78(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thank God you are showing us Kano , please can we split now at least Kano can feed the rest of the North
The North is cursed nothing they can do about it
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by dimeji1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
I beg stop comparing Kano to Dubai. I just saw a post about el-rufai transforming Kaduna. You can adopt same topic or subject.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
lionness:

Shut up! The region that is producing the money keeps electing criminals and thugs. Imagine deltans still fighting for Ibori. From Lagos to Ogun, Osun it’s been useless leaders without any vision

Thank you for helping me reply that ignorant fellow. He deserves a commonsense slap. angry angry
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by tonididdy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Be like this Fulani people just discovered internet undecided
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Milkmill2000(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
If only those street lights are not powered by a Generator set... Please be boast of something extra ordinary and standard or world class.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by FreeSpirited: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
Also note that The most popular Fulani man in the world is Amad Diallo!

Amad Diallo is the fourth-youngest player to score for Man Utd in Europe.

The top Four ?
Mason Greenwood
Marcus Rashford
George Best
Amad Diallo

The jallos are making Africa proud!

My Fulani brother from ivory coast!
He's not an herdsman like u people in Northern Nigerian that love to think like cattle
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by icedbreez(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
It's obvious u have never been to Dubai.

Even Deira would be upset if compared with Kano.

2 Likes

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Of course it's Kano. Have you seen Dubai??
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by oldIGBOman: 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
SmartPolician:

Despite apparent bad government in the state, no Igbo man from Abia State will ever be ashamed to say that he's from the state.

The reason is simple: They have technical and trading skills that drive the entire SS/SE regions

You have no idea how far people travel to buy things from Aba and return to resell in their respective states. They don't depend on the government; they just do stuff for themselves.

Ogbeni, go and ask your parents where you come from because you are obviously lost.

People like you are the reason IGBO leaders decided to loot the resources meant for infrastructural development in the EAST. The Abia you are talking about is no longer what it used to be. Those business men and women who troop in to buy stuffs some years back, no longer come to Abia. This is due to the fake and substandard products they make. Aba made products no longer sell in other states.

Every business man in Aba will tell you that, there is no money in Aba like before. And the insecurity in Abia is another reason bussiness men from other states no longer come to Aba. That's why most people from Abia are relocating to either the NORTH or WEST in search of greener pasture. I also relocate from Aba few years ago and I'm glad I did.

1 Like

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice design
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by kechywillz(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Why u come dey show kano pictures come carry nyarinyas come brandish am for here,if u invite me come kano,u go give me one nyarinya?
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:
Arrewa....
If these are your sisters, then you are a lucky man.
I’ll come for you and when I do, if I meet these at the gate, I might spare your life and instead them back to Anambra.
Pack the kayan mata for them and keep it ready because they will be needing it when they cross the River Niger.

Nnamdi won’t like this but don’t worry, I’ll change their names to Iruka and Azuka to confuse ESN.

Dis wan na my spec.

Before you cross to Anambra , drop her in Enugu.

Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by muhdfaruq(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
so this place fine and big so like this but well all these side wey you snap so na for rich folks, make we see the poor people arena cos I still dey wonder why beggars full Lagos so
My guy the truth is that there is massive competition between ex Kano state governors and the current governor,each one of them is trying to surpass one another.That is the reason Kano state is developing.The last pic is a fly over project that will done by the Kano state government.Mind you,its not exaggeration. Its reality.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thank Allah/Jesus. I'm just so happy that you know this can never be Dubai.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Ashirioluwa: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nice but it doesn’t even look close to Dubai
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by ojibole(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
The federal government gave the south NDDC but all they do there is embezzle.
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by Dosvedanie(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Arrewa:
The Dubai of Africa

Dubai of Africa!! Guess u mean Dubai of Nigeria abi Arewa Republic. No let the likes of Cairo, Cape Town, Durban, Casablanca hear o.

It’s good to hype what u got though smiley
Re: This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
KosiGee:

Show him some love bro. Everyday isn’t for ethnic bantering and insults.

He is doing his best to market and advertise his state and region. Nothing wrong with that.

He hasn’t caused anyone any harm.

you believe some picture are Kano?
Kano my ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.