Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates (4959 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Emu4u2c: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
He's a salary earner that works from 8-5
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating
Aunty answer the question...

What is your use in the relationship?

Or to better place it...What are you offering in the relationship??
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by drmikeadams(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating

Come to my condo....washing plates no be my problem
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by emperorz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
if you follow that mumu gal's advice then you are on your own oo ......you willl be zzorfied tongue
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley you just made me smile.
So you will rather listen to that useless girl? good for you. grin
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

I will advise you to stop discussing with that Zzor girl for your own good
Don't mind her, if she like she shouldn't listen, that's her problem not mine grin
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

I will advise you to stop discussing with that Zzor girl for your own good
discussing with her doesn't mean she'll change me from who I am na. Haba!!

It's not like I started discussing with her recently.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Most of you young men don't really understand how a woman's heart operates,did I read where you write that why a guy will enter a relationship without having marriage in mind?is it not this same Nairaland that 98percent of men said they are not interested in marriage anymore?so it means they go into relationship because of sex and other things. See once a lady knows her man is really committed and have proven that physically by taking some steps(engagement and other things) then helping him do some chores wouldn't be an issue but in ops case its just an ordinary boyfriend demanding wifely duties.

Well I understand where you are coming from.

But let me speak for myself and like minded men.

1. Am currently single and so some of my friends, we never and I repeat never go into any relationship with a girl if marriage is not in view you know why;

I. We have very aggressive and ambitious plans to change this planet, there's no time to waste chasing and fvcking different pussy. It's the highest form of carelessness in my opinion.

II. We value growth bkos we know we are not perfect, the lady will see areas to make us adjust likewise we too will see areas to make her adjust, for the overall benefit of the relationship, bkos when we become better the relationship becomes better and enjoyable as well.

2. For reasonable people commitment starts from day one, when the lady or guy says yes, a concerted effort to make the relationship look like what the marriage will be like will begin especially in the place of prayer in learning to isolate God's will for that union, what the husband must do, what the wife must do, how many children the union should produce, what the name of the child would be, what God has in stuck for that child.

Oh my, I wonder what people think relationship is, and it's sad to see some bastardise it with grotesque foolishness. I know the lady God will bring my way will never regret it, I AM A MAN HELPED BY GOD, we have no boasting in the flesh but in the counsel of God. Many people throw God out of their life's, hence the problems they face.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Well I understand where you are coming from.

But let me speak for myself and like minded men.

1. Am currently single and so some of my friends, we never and I repeat never go into any relationship with a girl if marriage is not in view you know why;

I. We have very aggressive and ambitious plans to change this planet, there's no time to waste chasing and fvcking different pussy. It's the highest form of carelessness in my opinion.

II. We value growth bkos we know we are not perfect, the lady will see areas to make us adjust likewise we too will see areas to make her adjust, for the overall benefit of the relationship, bkos when we become better the relationship becomes better and enjoyable as well.

2. For reasonable people commitment starts from day one, when the lady or guy says yes, a concerted effort to make the relationship look like what the marriage will be like will begin especially in the place of prayer in learning to isolate God's will for that union, what the husband must do, what the wife must do, how many children the union should produce, what the name of the child would be, what God has in stuck for that child.

Oh my, I wonder what people think relationship is, and it's sad to see some bastardise it with grotesque foolishness. I know the lady God will bring my way will never regret it, I AM A MAN HELPED BY GOD, we have no boasting in the flesh but in the counsel of God. Many people throw God out of their life's, hence the problems they face.
You really sound like a good man,God bless you abundantly, please avoid redpillers they are evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
sam564:

see how u dey talk to her like ur sister... i am touched by ur advice....my heart melt...

grin grin grin

LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
discussing with her doesn't mean she'll change me from who I am na. Haba!!

It's not like I started discussing with her recently.
My dear don't mind them,mama dy for you any time, just avoid that silly boy.Go through his comments and you will know his true person. We still have very few good ones here like the last person I quoted

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Aunty answer the question...
What is your use in the relationship?
Or to better place it...What are you offering in the relationship??
Lolz if not pussy, what else? grin
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by phorget(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:

Your mentality is archaic .. and you need proper education to remove yourself from mental enslavery

Do you know that archaic mentality would have saved a lot of marriages but unfortunately our ladies suddenly became too modernized and these hasn't helped in home building.
Someone who finds it difficult to wash ordinary plate while courting don't sound like someone who's going to make a good wife. Such lady would always claim equal right with their husband.
I won't be in support of man making a slave out of their woman but if ordinary plate washing would become a difficult thing for the woman then such a relationship won't survive.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Craig24: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
You're a pathetic attention seeker.

If at the age of 28 you're still unmarried cos of this stupid reasoning of yours then you'll know why JESUS CHRIST was never reported to be a black man by your white slave masters.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Craig24:
You're a pathetic attention seeker.

If at the age of 28 you're still unmarried cos of this stupid reasoning of yours then you'll know why JESUS CHRIST was never reported to be a black man by your white slave masters.
cheesy
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by blazepascal(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Don't do any chores for any man who isn't your husband, if he want you to do chores let him come and marry you as soon as possible so that you will do that chores for him for the rest of his life.Be wise babe
I hope you don't lead all this girls astray
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by temi1290: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lovethaa:

1 .it is not "I might " it is you are lazy .. 2.. I'm a ritualist but you spend his money 3. your family is comfortable because your daddy is a fraud that stole public funds 4 .you talking about unclothedness should I remind you I have videos of you sucking 4.. is like you want to cry this afternoon.. post pictures and let's see

This shit is about to get interesting, make I purchase pop corn grin grin grin
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by McSquishi(f): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

So you don’t even live with him and to be a good girlfriend you should be making visits to clean a house you don’t live in to be considered useful?

It’s fine if as a favor on occasion you cook him a meal or clean up for him, especially if you are there visiting for a day or two. But to make it as if it’s a requirement and compulsory, he should just hire a maid service.

Anyway you’re lucky because any man who is dating you & saying you have no value unless you are cleaning his apartment is a man who has an archaic mindset and no respect for you. He should be telling you how valuable you are to him not asking what value you bring. If he can’t see your value at this point don’t cry one tear or think one more thought over that boy.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
YourMajesty:
You always sound foolish...

Try and behave like a decent girl, you shouldn't behave like your mom online.
Imagine? someone that dosen't have sense? lolz cheesy
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by YourMajesty(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Imagine? someone that dosen't have sense? lolz cheesy
Lol, some fools here do lick her ass.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
YourMajesty:
Lol, some fools here do lick her ass.
Those fools just want to bang her , they don't even know if the person operating the account is a male
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Shut up hypocrite!
YOU ARE ONE OF THE USELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS AM TALKING ABOUT.
AND THAT LEECH THAT CALLED HERSELF ZZOOR, BOTH OF YOU WILL DIE SINGLE.
AWON WEREY OLOSHO.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by shege45: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

Hope he doesn’t spend on you ooo, because you guys are not married
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by idahme(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
Don't do any chores for any man who isn't your husband, if he want you to do chores let him come and marry you as soon as possible so that you will do that chores for him for the rest of his life.Be wise babe

But u can advocate for same people u are advising to collect money from same men they are dating that is not theirs husbands. What a miscarriage of ideology.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by LadyTiannah2: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2021
In the words of the nairaland red pillers' leader, "when you give away the milk for free, he's not gonna want to buy the cow". End of story.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
:
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Agwadi: 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2021
NegroAcheiver:
Remove the name from your quote. Thanks.
Pardon my manners.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by TheSourcerer: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
dorin27:
Haba!! That was harsh, don't you think?

The average Nigerian has an IQ of 70 smiley
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
okay?
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
okay? Why are you telling me this?
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by TheSourcerer: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
dorin27:
okay? What has this got to do with what you said earlier?
its spontaneous
Its why he was been 'harsh ' in his diction.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by TheSourcerer: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
dorin27:
okay? Why are you telling me this?
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Love Wins As Nigeria Doctor Marries His Lover. / Nicki Minaj Shares Her Naked Pictures / Happy Birthday To My Friend Ramsey Noah, Who Is More Handsome Btw Us?(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.