Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates (4784 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Michelle55:
Does this really worth creating a thread for? I believe whatever happened in your relationship shouldn't be known publicly, it happened offline and should remain so.
What if there's nothing like Nairaland or social media at all?
Won't you be able to know what to do or how to handle your relationship?
Just do whatever makes you happy but just know that house chores won't cost you a thing to do, just don't make a big issue out of it.
....Thank you my sister.
Hope she doesn't get angry when she ask for money and the guy tells her to wait till they are married.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dederocs(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
Of course you must be useful...either you have funds or you are useful.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by GerraMeh74(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Follow Zzor's brand of Feminism and stay in your father's house forever.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fake News.

Lies as usual.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by jawalis(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
The account is fake. The person behind that account is either Baddiefreak or a guy somewhere. I have seen that picture on the profile several times on my friends WhatsApp status who sell wears.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Kondomatic(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
"so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
Even in ordinary friendship, you've to offer something to be useful. I don't keep friends that are of no use to me because I am useful to my friends. No man or woman wants a useless partner. So what exactly is your use in the relationship?

We are no longer okay with you ladies investing in our future with feelings and sms. Be useful or get out.
Valenciabaddie:

I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??
Sorry to say this but I think you're of no use to him. You didn't dump him, you just realized that you've been dumped by him.
Valenciabaddie:

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave
This here is a reason many people mess up beautiful relationships. They make rules for people they haven't met, drawing conclusions from their past experiences instead of judging their partner by his/her own character.

So if you're with a man that meets your needs and he doesn't have to time to wash his dishes and he asks you to do it, so you won't help meet his need because you're not a slave? Interesting
Valenciabaddie:

and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating
You can't do wifely duties because he has not married you yet but you fvck him?

The thinking of an average fish brain.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
I can imagine OP's surprise when she realizes marriage and raising kids are the extended versions of the situation. Get a job and work hard at it so you'll pay someone else to lessen the labour.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Eyiwunmi33(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Don't do any chores for any man who isn't your husband, if he want you to do chores let him come and marry you as soon as possible so that you will do that chores for him for the rest of his life.Be wise babe
Of course, you are right if she is not getting financial assistance from him but if reverse is the case, it is in the right of the man to request something in return.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by cooooooks(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Don't out yourself on such situations.

If you're taxing a guy in this Nigeria, he will expect you to do these things.

If the relationship is based on equality, I'd be surprised if he demanded stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Pass11: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Don't do any chores for any man who isn't your husband, if he want you to do chores let him come and marry you as soon as possible so that you will do that chores for him for the rest of his life.Be wise babe
But you go at the back and do more than house chores to your own boyfriend cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lovethaa:
You will die single
Haba!! That was harsh, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Pass11: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
He's a salary earner that works from 8-5
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating
I won't marry your type I will only Bleep and kick you out.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Jack005(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

Lazy slay queen.. This was what our mum did in those days, be here forming woke until you clock 45 whilst visiting Shiloh every year.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by leonard002(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2021
You didn't handle this well, I gotta tell you. If you and this guy are good in every other aspect, then find a way to validate his manliness. You don't have to be a slave but you don't have to challenge his authority either. Life isn't always all or nothing most times. It's always we that tend to make it so.

If you vibe with this guy, go back to him and tell him humbly and like a girl that you aren't really used to house chores but you can try and he should please help as well. Men like to show their masculinity. Show your femininity as well and you both will be ok.

Fire with fire always results more fire.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Valenciabaddie: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Pass11:
I won't marry your type I will only Bleep and kick you out.

I'm definitely beyond the type of girl you can bleep .. above you in all means

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by IvarDboneless: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
When another girl comes doing all this shit you won't do now, na una go still say she don charm am. Every man wants to marry a woman who is submissive cus that's the only thing that will make him feel like a man. And it's starts from your relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Valenciabaddie: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
IvarDboneless:
When another girl comes doing all this shit you won't do now, na una go still say she don charm am. Every man wants to marry a woman who is submissive cus that's the only thing that will make him feel like a man. And it's starts from your relationship.

Why not marry an househelp then or a slave .
That's why career woman ar single . y'all men ar too backwards mentally

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Lovethaa: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:

she's someone I know personally and trust me she's a lazy leech who only care about what she's getting from men . Las las they might use her

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by IvarDboneless: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

Why not marry an househelp then or a slave .
That's why career woman ar single . y'all men ar too backwards mentally
You just blabbing the word SLAVE SLAVE do you even know what a slave means...I hate lazy girls who does nothing rather than pressing there phone from morning till night...your guess is good as mine..spits

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by JOACHINpedro: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
angry
Abeg make both of una carry your matters to the other room.
I'm getting sick of this virtual relationship battle.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Starcrest1: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
Me now that doesn't like anybody doing my chores is having girls killing themselves to do it even when I have told them not to do it

This life no balance shaa
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Valenciabaddie: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Lovethaa:

she's someone I know personally and trust me she's a lazy leech who only care about what she's getting from men . Las las they might use her

you know iv been avoiding you for a while now but since you have refused to grow up I'll put you in your place ..

1. I might be lazy but at least I'm not a ritualist who's thinks of nothing but fetish ways to make money and then come online to flaunt it.local scammer 2. You know pretty well that I'm from a very comfortable family so what do men really have to offer plus I have a good job unlike you who depend on your mommy to survive . you come online forming philanthropist from the money your mommy sends you .
3. Reply me again and the whole of Nairaland will see you naked

2 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

I went through your profile just to get a chronology of what must have informed your decision making.

1. You seem to be in a loveless relationship.

2. You are enduring the relationship and not enjoying it.

3. You have a mindset that encourages bad behavior from your boy friend.

4. You need a time of healing and self recovery to know what you carry on the inside and know your worth. And equally learn to spot potential guys, and learn to say NO to relationships that are abusive.

Thank God you've made that choice. Now go through this to be well rounded in seeking a better boyfriend - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-6wHyFkhX7GWDJfUTE3U3ByNEU/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Kingsleystunner(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

am also single because am tired of everyday hello
how you doing
have you eaten
hope you slept well?
am just fucking tired

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Pass11: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

I'm definitely beyond the type of girl you can bleep .. above you in all means
Look at this borehole that everyone drink water from cheesy

Anyways you're classless Nigeria infected borehole.May God bless your ex for kicking unproductive borehole like you out.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Lovethaa: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

1. I might be lazy but at least I'm not a ritualist who's thinks of nothing but fetish ways to make money and then come online to flaunt it.local scammer 2. You know pretty well that I'm from a very comfortable family so what do men really have to offer plus I have a good job unlike you who depend on your mommy to survive . you come online forming philanthropist from the money your mommy sends you .
3. Reply me again and the whole of Nairaland will see you naked

1 .it is not "I might " it is you are lazy .. 2.. I'm a ritualist but you spend his money 3. your family is comfortable because your daddy is a fraud that stole public funds 4 .you talking about unclothedness should I remind you I have videos of you sucking 4.. is like you want to cry this afternoon.. post pictures and let's see

4 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
BlueSparks:

That's why you cry in private and desire a good relationship as bad as possible even though you don't have but you try to hide this thing in your online comments. But you yourself now you crave for a relationship more than anything

Please change your ways. I see you as a smart girl but the path you're working on is not right. Relationship is not competition but a deliberate choice and resolve of two individuals to be together. If you keep aborting relationships on the altar of pettiness and flimsyness, the beauty will fade some day, loneliness will set in, all the plenty attention from platonic friends will decline and vanish and then realisation will come in that building a loving relationship is one of the best achievements ever in life and that you can't build in strife

I hope you learn and change. I see your constant online rattling as the aftermath of not having brothers you look up to but help you gauge and develop amiable male relationships. You don't know what relationship is about that's where this your constant bickering comes from.

Please change, you're still young and have a very glorious future Zzor
She isn't smart and doesn't have a glorious future with the way she behaves here, just stop it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
So this one is still here? wonders.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
She isn't smart and doesn't have a glorious future with the way she behaves here, just stop it.
Never knew you were formerly Romangalactic,how old are you? you are so childish. You can only dream of the life I live but can never have it,bitter truth

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Look at this lying ass jobless girl, you should have use your alternate moniker to quote me wargidanairala, jobless thing.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Never knew you were formerly Romangalactic,how old are you? you are so childish. You can only dream of the life I live but can never have it,bitter truth
.... All of Una family get money only on Nairaland. SMH. Lol
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by BlueSparks: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / The Reason Young Girl Prefer Married Men In Bed! / How To Revive Cold Relationship And Reclaim Lost Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.