Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates (4788 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.... All of Una family get money only on Nairaland. SMH. Lol
You dey mind the lying ass jobless girl? someone that can't stand close to me in the real world, dey yarn me nonsense. internet done make some nonentity dey yarn nonsense to people wey fit feed them. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
BlueSparks:

grin
You know me, I'm blunt with the truth, I say the fact as it is. grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
So this one is still here? wonders.
I want to believe it's not me you're calling "this one" undecided
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You dey mind the lying ass jobless girl? someone that can't stand close to me in the real world, dey yarn me nonsense. internet done make some nonentity dey yarn nonsense to people wey fit feed them. cheesy
yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.... All of Una family get money only on Nairaland. SMH. Lol
face front since you don't understand why he's on my case everywhere I go

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
You better run away from that child/man he's very toxic
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
I want to believe it's not me you're calling "this one" undecided
Lolz so you are still on this forum, I thought you have deactivated. grin
it was when I saw your moniker that I realised that you haven't, I hope you are no longer shy?
grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
You better run away from that child/man he's very toxic
at least, not to me.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
You know that lying ass girl, can never be my type and will never be, I just don't like pretenders you know. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
at least, not to me.
just enjoy the moment while it last
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
at least, not to me.
You know you are my fave and you have sense unlike that little jobless, lying ass girl that have no manners, I only deal with people like her not sweet girls like you. grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Lolz so you are still on this forum, I thought you have deactivated. grin
it was when I saw your moniker that I realised that you haven't, I hope you are no longer shy?
grin
yen yen yen.

I was never shy.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You know that lying ass girl, can never be my type and will never be, I just don't like pretenders you know. cheesy
Wao,you are the worst pretender on this planet,they don't know why you are mad at me but let me leave you to enjoy your childish acts
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
just enjoy the moment while it last
I sure will sis. wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
I sure will sis. wink
I'm watching you closely sha
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
All you typed is thrash, engagement means commitment and its unwise for any lady to start doing wifely duties in an ordinary relationship with any action of commitment in it,if he calls it off then nothing spoil you simply stop your own part of the commitment and look elsewhere. Its that simple

Zzor I disagree with you on this. By this explanation that means the guy and babe never knew what they wanted in the first place.

For fvck sake why will enter a relationship with a lady and not have marriage in mind, bkos at this stage we should should be building things to make our marriage solid, grow to see what we desire in each other, encourage our selves, make plans together, save for the marriage and importantly unite our thinking (mindset).

Am not saying what OP did was wrong, in fact it was okay, equally OP needs to check herself, for someone to tell her she ain't useful speaks volumes. It's either the guy doesn't recognise what she has on the inside and make it thrive or she's not making strategic contributions to the relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
I'm watching you closely sha
Lol. Why would you want to do that?
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Zzor I disagree with you on this. By this explanation that means the guy and babe never knew what they wanted in the first place.

For fvck sake why will enter a relationship with a lady and not have marriage in mind, bkos at this stage we should should be building things to make our marriage solid, grow to see what we desire in each other, encourage our selves, make plans together, save for the marriage and importantly unite our thinking (mindset).

Am not saying what OP did was wrong, in fact it was okay, equally OP needs to check herself, for someone to tell her she ain't useful speaks volumes. It's either the guy doesn't recognise what she has on the inside and make it thrive or she's not making strategic contributions to the relationship.
Most of you young men don't really understand how a woman's heart operates,did I read where you write that why a guy will enter a relationship without having marriage in mind?is it not this same Nairaland that 98percent of men said they are not interested in marriage anymore?so it means they go into relationship because of sex and other things. See once a lady knows her man is really committed and have proven that physically by taking some steps(engagement and other things) then helping him do some chores wouldn't be an issue but in ops case its just an ordinary boyfriend demanding wifely duties.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
yen yen yen.

I was never shy.
Please stay away from that spoilt little girl, you should ask her why she's the most hated female on this forum, why she seeks so much attention like her life depends on it, why she's so bitter and aggressive towards men, why 95% of her thread are all about men, why her alternate moniker gidanairala topics is all about penis, I could go on and on, that girl is like a spoilt apple, listening to her will contaminate you which I don't want.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
So I will catch you up when you are about slipping into the wrong hands
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
He's a salary earner that works from 8-5
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating

Ok.
I've heard.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by bmdmix1: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
He's a salary earner that works from 8-5
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating
lol so wats ur use, ohh u think wen u are married u will now b washing shey? if u hate something now u will still hate it later, ajebo wen no get levels.

friend urself then, ur fingers are important shey

2 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Martinez39s(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
Lol... grin Do you live in another planet?

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by bigpicture001: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
If they ask you to b with a strifling guy working his way up the ladder,you will refuse...

You shld know that it is the ambition of almost all naija guyz to suffer women once they find the green pepper. this is because what you females make them pass through in your hands just cuz they were not financially buoyant then....

It is save to say that naija big boiz don't beg ladies,they seldom keep in touch and always excusing for being busy, they hardly care so much,they live to cheat unapologetically...infact they posses that attitude gals don't like..till they are ready for marriage..guess what?...naija gals still can't dump them because of money and comfort..

So babe carry your cross...and move to d next big boi..am more than sure that if gals want real love they know where to find it. they just keep forcing very hurt and vengeful big boiz to love them..

I no go lie..I go join the bad gang soon..lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by emperorz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Don't do any chores for any man who isn't your husband, if he want you to do chores let him come and marry you as soon as possible so that you will do that chores for him for the rest of his life.Be wise babe
dz gal sha and your dumb way of thinking ....
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by sam564: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
BlueSparks:

That's why you cry in private and desire a good relationship as bad as possible even though you don't have but you try to hide this thing in your online comments. But you yourself now you crave for a relationship more than anything

Please change your ways. I see you as a smart girl but the path you're working on is not right. Relationship is not competition but a deliberate choice and resolve of two individuals to be together. If you keep aborting relationships on the altar of pettiness and flimsyness, the beauty will fade some day, loneliness will set in, all the plenty attention from platonic friends will decline and vanish and then realisation will come in that building a loving relationship is one of the best achievements ever in life and that you can't build in strife

I hope you learn and change. I see your constant online rattling as the aftermath of not having brothers you look up to but help you gauge and develop amiable male relationships. You don't know what relationship is about that's where this your constant bickering comes from.

Please change, you're still young and have a very glorious future Zzor
see how u dey talk to her like ur sister... i am touched by ur advice....my heart melt...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by BlueSparks: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
sam564:

see how u dey talk to her like ur sister... i am touched by ur advice....my heart melt...

wink

Zzor can be a handful but she's a nice lady but with scattered principles and philosophies

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
So I will catch you up when you are about slipping into the wrong hands
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley you just made me smile.

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
BlueSparks:

wink

Zzor can be a handful but she's a nice lady but with scattered principles and philosophies
Thank you, I really don't know why they hate based on mere comments, I can be anything I want to be here
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Crunchyg3: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
dorin27:
I will advise you to stop discussing with that Zzor girl for your own good

1 Like

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Emu4u2c: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
What is it with washing plates

I see that as a tedious work but then I have to do what I have to do...

Off topic by the way...Some girls see washing of their boyfriends clothes as a form of commitment they don’t want to commit to...
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Crunchyg3:

I will advise you to stop discussing with that Zzor girl for your own good
Yes I'm that lady their Mumy warned them about,so are you satisfied? oya run along

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Japa Without Telling Me. Got To Know Through Social Media / Ladies, Avoid Baldheaded Men! Especially The Light Skinned Ones (photos) / How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.