Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates (4786 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
its spontaneous
Its why he was been 'harsh ' in his diction.
Okay. Noted
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by dorin27(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Shalayetv: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Valenciabaddie: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
He's a salary earner that works from 8-5
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating

Happily dating now... And no I don't wash his plates...
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Valenciabaddie:
So I'm single just because I told my boyfriend turned ex that I can't do his house chores for him .
He's a salary earner that works from 8-5
This guy expects that I go over to his house ,clean and cook before he comes back ??. when I'm not married to him ,and anytime I refused he flares up and starts making silly comments like "so what is now your use " imagine that annoying statement from someone I thought was literate and intelligent.. can you imagine that ?.. So I have to offer services before I can be useful? ..
I was frustrated and I told him I'm done and this guy did not even bother to show remorse, like he's okay with the break up ??

I'm really sorry but I find it appalling to be washing plates and sweeping a man's house when I'm not a slave , and even If I will do that then it has to be my own free will not you telling me to do it like it's my job..

if other women do that well I'm sorry I can't . atleast not while we are still dating

Dayummn! Yur pretty af smiley... Sayonara.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Cousin9999: 4:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Honestly, you shouldn't trust someone like that. I wouldn't put it past him to be physically abusive. Furthermore, if a man thinks that little of women, he may like men.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by divineuk(m): 5:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Was it the same guy who you said was fetish and always bath with black soap at a specific time?
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Something must give...
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Amarkkah(f): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2022
For real? Lol
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by DaveJacuzie: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dont marry a guy that makes such statement (SO WHATS YOUR USE?). that was rude. While you could have handled the issue well (though not by going to his house), he is surely a bully.
Re: I'm Single Because I Can't Wash Plates by Agozskey(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
All you typed is thrash, engagement means commitment and its unwise for any lady to start doing wifely duties in an ordinary relationship with any action of commitment in it,if he calls it off then nothing spoil you simply stop your own part of the commitment and look elsewhere. Its that simple

But it is wise to spend on the lady... Eleribu�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / The Reason Young Girl Prefer Married Men In Bed! / Why Are Some Women so Dumb????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.