Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Single Ladies And S E X - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies And S E X (8159 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies And S E X by amefi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lol Amefi you know me. I have a sharp mouth.

Baby i' m missin u badly. kisses!
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
amefi:

Baby i' m missin u badly. kisses!

awe. really? smiley
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by star4(f): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
@ OP I haven't read the full thread, sorry,
but my response would be that many women who marry as virgins can be known to get bored too and the fact they haven't tasted
anything else they may be tempted to see what it is that they have been missing and therefore go astray wink
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by amefi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

awe. really? smiley

yeah. so wacha gonna do?
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by Brite02(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
N.Delta:

@ ak47Mann lol lol am rolling on the floor with laughter but you are very correct the 750 Is for good girls. Most of them these days actually uses s e x toys plus their bf, ooh its a lost genetation lol.

@ brite02. 750 Is nothing, you don't have to be a cheerful giver to hit that number. Ok look at it yourself. A decent girl of 18 date a guy for 2 years during which they have s e x only twice a week at 2 rounds for each session. Calculate how many round she would have had at age 20?
Sol
4 * 4 = 16 for one month
16 * 12 = 192 For one year
Therefore at age 20 she would have had
192 * 2 = 384 rounds. That is just in a two years period.
Calculate how many rounds she would have had at age 24/5? Its simple logic. My point is that long term relationships that will not end up in marriage is detrimental to the a lady. Short relationships with breaks in between means a break in sex at intervals. I am not even taking about the number of semen that would have been deposited in the course of the relationships so at the end a husband will get a worn out goods. Now I see why people are now looking for virgins. Maybe we should all turn to the arab girls.

@ Nekai it is a bit different with guys. Am in my late 20S and I still react fast when I see things just like the 16 year old boy despite the rounds I have had over the years which is still less than a girl of my age. The only difference between me and a teenage boy is that I will control/relax my feelings.
N.Delta:

@ ak47Mann lol lol am rolling on the floor with laughter but you are very correct the 750 Is for good girls. Most of them these days actually uses s e x toys plus their bf, ooh its a lost genetation lol.

@ brite02. 750 Is nothing, you don't have to be a cheerful giver to hit that number. Ok look at it yourself. A decent girl of 18 date a guy for 2 years during which they have s e x only twice a week at 2 rounds for each session. Calculate how many round she would have had at age 20?
Sol
4 * 4 = 16 for one month
Calculate how many rounds she would have had at age 24/5? Its simple logic. My point is that long term relationships that will not end up in marriage is detrimental to the a lady. Short relationships with breaks in between means a break in sex at intervals. I am not even taking about the number of semen that would have been deposited in the course of the relationships so at the end a husband will get a worn out goods. Now I see why people are now looking for virgins. Maybe we should all turn to the arab girls.

@ Nekai it is a bit different with guys. Am in my late 20S and I still react fast when I see things just like the 16 year old boy despite the rounds I have had over the years which is still less than a girl of my age. The only difference between me and a teenage boy is that I will control/relax my feelings.
N.Delta:

Sol
4 * 4 = 16 for one month

lol, now u broke everything down to simplier substances i believe ya cool if good gals can reach this statistics, then a regular call girl will be x100=75000(***just wondering***)
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
amefi:

yeah. so wacha gonna do?

Old man, how far!! grin grin
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by amefi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
190:

Old man, how far!! grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by 190: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
rotfl, grin grin grin
Re: Single Ladies And S E X by chukelz: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2013
68% of divorced marriages was because of sexual ingratification....there is no excuse for not enjoying your sex life or not satisfying ur lady........for a complete guide on how to solve your premature ejaculation problem(ebook in pdf format)visit www.yoursexandyou. or send a mail to the admin via nwadialopaul@yahoo.co.uk to order for your copy.all method are natural,no drugs and no side effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things (see Here / 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.