Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) (47797 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / I Just Took The Astrazeneca Covid19 Vaccine / COVID-19 Vaccine: I Will Not Take And Will Not Make Kogi People Guinea Pig – Yay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Lightway: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Willing individual after the front line workers have been attended to.

Where did you go to to get it?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by planetx: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2021
You are basically the lab rat in what is an experimental gene therapy authorized under emergency use. If their shitty vaccine works why is Europe and America on the verge of a devastating fourth wave. God has been protecting you Africans but because you like to copy copy the oyinbos out of ignorance, you will learn the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2021
confidential20:
@OP I took the vaccines. I work in a military settings where it was made compulsory. The only aftermaths of the vaccines is that depending on your body, you may run a very high temperature, develop migraine/headache, extreme cold, loose appetite. It just all going to be symptoms associated with malaria or typhoid.

In order to mitigate these symptoms, you ought to have been advised to take pain killer before taking the vaccine then do little or no activity in the next 24 hours after taking it because you need maximum rest. You should come back to normal after 3 to 4 days depending on your body.

Lastly symptoms varies according to individual type of body System.
I haven't had any symptom yet, I'll wait for sometime
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Krak(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beremx:
I and my family will not take the vaccine.

Case closed!

I and my family will take the vaccine when it comes to our area.

Cased Closed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Iamziggy: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
NO PALLIATIVE NO VACCINE...
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
planetx:
You are basically the lab rat in what is an experimental gene therapy authorized under emergency use.
Na English u deh speak.
We are all experimental specimens as long as u are breathing, small rain fit fall and thunder fit use u do experiment, ur village people could use u to test their precision and accuracy, u may be walking and one trailer loose focus use u test his accident power level.
Death isnt a mystery, its just a stage, being alive is the mystery
Life is tough bro, make everyday count

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by MemoriesAndMe: 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:
mugu you dey proud say you don collect vaccine wey coro no dey your country but the government use coro dey thief money.
Abi o. Dey are begging people they hid covid rice from to come and take covid vaccine because they don't need it. This one sef they broadcast for them.
Give Nigerians food for one plate, vaccine on the other plate,they will choose the first plate anyday.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Juoflife1(f): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Where can I take in PH?
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by AK481(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
wolverine loading ....
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lightway:

Brought to my area(Primary Health Centre) in Lagos. So they informed the front line workers and everyone else after they have attended to the primary target.
People were skeptical about it, so there wasn't much crowd.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Abi o. Dey are begging people they hid covid rice from to come and take covid vaccine because they don't need it. This one sef they broadcast for them.
Give Nigerians food for one plate, vaccine on the other plate,they will choose the first plate anyday.
The govt won't feed u, yes the govt isn't helping but don't expect dem to put food on ur table, palliatives won't get to everyone, Even old age is not for everyone but for the fortunate
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by markopaulo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2021
palliative I no get na vaccine d government want give me
a vaccine the side effect I know nothing of a vaccine other nations are rejecting o abeg free me
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
I took mine on Monday. I didn't feel anything strange or taken any drugs since then.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I took the vaccine on this arm, if there is any problem, I'll update with pictures and evidence.
I just hope there wont be side effect to this vaccine.

Modified
I am 0+, AA, my sugar level is a bit high, my blood pressure is very low and i have never reacted to any drug, just incase u feel anything, we may be different

I experienced serious fever and chills several hours after taking the vaccine. Let's say I got the jab around 4pm, the fever started soon afterwards but very minor. It kept getting worse until it peaked by around 2-3 am the next morning.

I was shaking and sweating. Feeling cold but my body could boil water. The pain on the affected arm was so much. Found it difficult to move the arm due to pain.

I had to take PCM and also eat that early morning. The fever reduced gradually as time went on. I stopped feeling any fever about 3 nights after the jab. As for the pain on my arm, it drastically reduced about 4 days later.

One more thing - I also felt unusually aroused sexually after taking the vaccine. Maybe that was unusual or maybe it was caused by something else entirely? maybe you could narrate more about the side effects you felt later on.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by planetx: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2021
meobizy:
These white people better rush to bring out an AIDS vaccine. It doesn’t make sense how a virus is less than two years old yet has immune boosting shots. HIV is almost forty years old and people are still managing taking routine pills.
Hope you know AIDS was a man made virus meant to depopulate Africa, once you know this that will answer your question.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
I haven't had any symptom yet, I'll wait for sometime

You might not have any but incase you have headache or pains just take paracetamol.
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Duplexxx: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2021
Vaccine Vaccine Vaccine

I am not taking isn't by force

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
planetx:
Hope you know AIDS was a man made virus meant to depopulate Africa, once you know this that will answer your question.
I don't think Aids is particular to Africans alone.
Where did u get this info
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
3kay945:

You might not have any but incase you have headache or pains just take paracetamol.
thanks, I get one on standby
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by planetx: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
90%+ of AIDS worldwide fatalities are from Africa. I got my information from doing research and coming to the conclusion that AIDS was biological weapon targetted to depopulate Africa, even the oyinbos that have researched it also came to the same conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by doxijaw: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
Take mine and use it for whoever wants it tongue
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by johhbekeboh09: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:
mugu you dey proud say you don collect vaccine wey coro no dey your country but the government use coro dey thief money.

Oh noo...which one mugu...abeg talk normal joo
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Thelucifer666(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2021
Beremx:
I and my family will not take the vaccine.

Case closed!
Who forced you?
The vaccine isn't for the poor
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by CzarChris(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
what is that suppose to mean?
Yes a particular group of Caucasians/White people whose ancestors survived the bubonic plague are immune to HIV/AIDS, their gene encoding CCR5 resists the virus(google this and prove me wrong).

So that goes to show you what the creators of that virus had in mind while culturing it.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by johhbekeboh09: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
Lightway:

How much you pay APC and governor Sanwoolu
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2021
planetx:
90%+ of AIDS worldwide fatalities are from Africa. I got my information from doing research and coming to the conclusion that AIDS was biological weapon targetted to depopulate Africa, even the oyinbos that have researched it also came to the same conclusion.
I don't know about this.
The reason for the surge in AIDS in Africa can be rested on the fact that there is lack of information given to people here as there is in developed countries.

I have never even till this very day had any lecture on sex, I just happen to read and get informed.
The rate at which the white uses condom is so high compare to Africans who like skin to skin sex.
Most Africans are scared if getting tested and will rather believe they don't have the virus that testing and get conviction.
Sometime around January, I did my HIV test and it came out negative, my dad saw the test and said, he can't do such test o, he doesn't like sad news, he just believed he is fine

2 Likes

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
CzarChris:
Yes a particular group of Caucasians/White people whose ancestors survived the bubonic plague are immune to HIV/AIDS, their gene encoding CCR5 resists the virus(google this and prove me wrong).

So that goes to show you what the creators of that virus had in mind while culturing it.
that is rubbish, I have never treated measles/chicken pox and have never gotten one and I was told in the hospital that I have the antibodies in me, how I got such antibody, I no know, I may transfer this gene to my children.
Then some people will come up with the theory that I created chicken pox
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Mustapha04(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congratulations ohh�
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2021
lucky999:

Don't blame him.

Rather you should be thanking him for presenting himself as a lab rat for the Bill Gates Depopulation program also known as COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Eaglesence: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
So I took my vaccine today, it was suppose to be two dose.
I took the first dose today, my next appointment is 24/June.

I was told to come report if I experience any uneasy feeling as there are some rumours that the dose causes inflammation of the skin and makes one sick.

So, I'll just observe and tell u guys if its safe to take the vaccine and if u should believe those rumours or not. stay connected.

If you like come back with satisfactory results ayam not interested and NOT taking the vaccine chikena

BTW, I took the AstraZeneca/Oxford dose
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by Shedrack777: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
richmond500:
u are right but I do work with convincing facts, I never believed that people are dying after taking the vaccine as much as I do not believe the livescore NDDC dished out every night.
until I see with my coro coro eyes, I no deh easily believe things as the cyberspace is filled with lies and theories.

I didn't go to school to start believing and cramming facts, I went to school to widen my brains so I could think. I'm done with this vaccine stuff
took mine last saturday but it just made me feel a little feverish on sunday. but that's maybe because i'm A+. but for your blood, i don't think you'll feel the little fever
Re: Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) by richmond500: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2021
bluefilm:

Don't blame him.

Rather you should be thanking him for presenting himself as a lab rat for the Bill Gates Depopulation program also known as COVID-19.
u don't know what the future holds.
There is no guarantee I'll die before u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.