Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. (15176 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
pity the girl, she must have been regreting, it obvious she wanted one cup, she will drink the garri for a week.

21 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by oscoxa214(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
You did well bro.. see she awoof ni, thank God u no disappoint ur family..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by illicit(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
What will she do with d extra cup now....

Diabetes will just finish her

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Under16: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
. undecided

SeaTrade my brada. How far u grin i don cash u today ashawo cheesy. abeg we dey wait u 4 our food thread,,,e don tey wey u enter kitchen.
I dey show Ph next week sef
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kebbiprince: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
So was bored today so I said let me go to coldstone today and get something.
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
I told her okay it's cool.
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
I tell am okay,jump inside my car and zoom zoom zoom....
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided
You're a real niggar bro, I once went to shop in a big super market in kano and two sisters said they want to go get something. We reached the supermarket and they got ice cream as well plus other items, e reach time to pay they were looking at me and I no send them, I paid for mine and waited for them to pay before we move, I saw the anger on their faces, but who cares. We move cool

21 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
I never knew Cold stone ice cream is so expensive.

Expensive poison

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by tchidi066(f): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Too bad, she left a bad impression, imagine meeting someone for the first time and the next thing is billings, she should have bluntly told the sales guy they were not together, but op, e be like say you go stingy small
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
So was bored today so I said let me go to coldstone today and get something.
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
I told her okay it's cool.
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
I tell am okay,jump inside my car and zoom zoom zoom....
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided
Bad Sharp guy! Eheeen, good to see men with brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
tchidi066:
Too bad, she left a bad impression, imagine meeting someone for the first time and the next thing is billings, she should have bluntly told the sales guy they were not together, but op, e be like say you go stingy small
Please nothing like stingy there abeg. Haba

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Omihanifa:
11k way be some people salary nah Wetin another person dey spend for ice cream undecided

I know a teacher (graduate) that is collecting 10k as salary
The graduate is dull and doesn't know his worth

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kebbiprince: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:
You guys were so focused on the story that you didn't see the lies .

He said he would be having same order with the girl and she asked for 2cups. His own added to the order made it 3 cups of cold ice cream.

Now he said 1 cup cost 4,100
4,100 ×3 = 12,300.
He lied and said 15,500.

He paid for his cup of ice cream only which the total amount for the girl to pay up her ice cream would be 8,200 naira.
He lied and said 11k+

It's either the op didn't go to school or he outrightly lied and added maggi and pepper to the story to make it sweeter for women bashers to come and rain insults of course .

This story was made and seasoned with lies.
Don't be clever by half, OP rightfully stated the hoe got some other stuffs

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Shokoloko(f): 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Expensive poison

I doubt it. Perhaps the cashier cheated him

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SeaTrade(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Under16:

SeaTrade my brada. How far u grin i don cash u today ashawo cheesy. abeg we dey wait u 4 our food thread,,,e don tey wey u enter kitchen.
I dey show Ph next week sef
I dey town,when you reach just holla me,I dey for you.
That is if you are coming next week ooo

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kebbiprince: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Expensive poison
Is very very expensive dear, infact with more toppings a medium sized cup can reach 5k,
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kebbiprince: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
tchidi066:
Op is a good guy, I'm sure you would be proud of him if he was your brother, foolishness isn't equal to cheerful giving

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Is very very expensive dear, infact with more toppings a medium sized cup can reach 5k,
5k poison. I don't know what people enjoy in iced creams

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
naijapips04:
Port Harcourt is stupidly expensive. Who pays 4k for that small bowl of ice cream?

Seriously, in most ShopRite outlets, that quality and size of Ice cream is N800.

N4k, my 2 ShopRite polythene bags done heavy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
perkyB:
instead of you to be a gentleman u ended displaying your inadequacies

Never take a relationship advice from a woman.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nobody will cheat you in Cold Stone.

Every price you see there is per scoop. So let’s say you ask for 3 flavours, add up the cost of three different flavours. Some flavours are up to N1300. If you take 3 of that, how much already?

When you add the waffle and toppings, it increases. Seems they also take VAT.

Ishilove:
Expensive poison

It could be “expensive”. It is not FanYogo or Fanice. Premium indulgence... cheesy

Picture of the scoop attached.

Nothing strange about that price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kebbiprince: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ishilove:

5k poison. I don't know what people enjoy in iced creams
Lol, some even show off with it. Giving the oppressive impression that they're woke in buying expensive things, it is funny actually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Kebbiprince: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Nobody will cheat you in Cold Stone.

Every price you see there is per scoop. So let’s say you ask for 3 flavours, add up the cost of three different flavours. Some flavours are up to N1300. If you take 3 of that, how much already?

When you add the waffle and toppings, it increases. Seems they also take VAT.

It could be “expensive”. It is not FanYogo of Fanice. Premium indulgence... cheesy

Yes they also take VAT per cup.
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Drsnives(m): 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:

There's more to life after a pot of soup. Reject poverty in your life, bros.

Which kind poverty??
Ase a man be wise in spending, we have good cheaper ones for lesser amount
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by AgentGoat: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
I know say logobenz dey craze for head sometimes but lying is not his thing.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2021

22 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by pocohantas(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Seriously, in most ShopRite outlets, that quality and size of Ice cream is N800.

N4k, my 2 ShopRite polythene bags done heavy.

Nope. One day close eyes and buy one medium-luxury ice cream. Put one spoon for mouth and check how far. You think say na Supreme ice cream wey if NEPA take light and e dey your freezer, colour go separate from saccharine?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Nope. One day close eyes and buy one medium-luxury ice cream. Put one spoon for mouth and check how far. You think say na Supreme ice cream wey if NEPA take light and e dey your freezer, colour go separate from saccharine?

No, I don't mean supreme ice cream.

Fast food outlets located in ShopRite. 2 flavours N800, 4 flavours N1,600.

My friend refers to ShopRite ice cream as Foam. But they are scamming PH people over price like say nah luxury night club dem attend.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Twoclans(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Poco you dont have joy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ishilove:

Expensive poison

Do you think is ewa agoyin and agege bread?? Expensive poison, as if you won't take it if it was for free. undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by blockgeek69(m): 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ginaz:
You guys were so focused on the story that you didn't see the lies .

He said he would be having same order with the girl and she asked for 2cups. His own added to the order made it 3 cups of cold ice cream.

Now he said 1 cup cost 4,100
4,100 ×3 = 12,300.
He lied and said 15,500.

He paid for his cup of ice cream only which the total amount for the girl to pay up her ice cream would be 8,200 naira.
He lied and said 11k+

It's either the op didn't go to school or he outrightly lied and added maggi and pepper to the story to make it sweeter for women bashers to come and rain insults of course .

This story was made and seasoned with lies.

You are acting like you haven't gone to Goldstone before. The price varies per cup depending on other things you requested to be added to the ice cream and it's also possible the babe requested for a bigger cup

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by SeaTrade(m): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Today has been really funny.
Heading home now,will give y'all gist tomorrow.
Na today I know say person weh dey work for public no dey receive e entitlement grin grin grin
I ho give una this gist tomorrow,laff full ground,just left my friend's party.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by pocohantas(f): 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Twoclans:

Poco you dont have joy grin grin

That ice cream dey useless na. E go come dey draw for under. angry angry

AlhajiBitcoin:

No, I don't mean supreme ice cream.

Fast food outlets located in ShopRite. 2 flavours N800, 4 flavours N1,600.

My friend refers to ShopRite ice cream as Foam. But they are scamming PH people over price like say nah luxury night club dem attend.

Apologies, thought you meant supreme and the likes. Anyway, Alhaji, you see Cold Stone, Chocolat Royale, Ice Cream Factory and Hans & Rene, these ones went to school to learn how to make ice cream and desserts. Cold Stone dey learn work for pricing where the middle two are. If you are into ice cream, you can try them.

I think Cold Stone price is same in all their outlets. Whether PH or Sambisa.
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Afromentalist: 10:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
SeaTrade:
Today has been really funny.
Heading home now,will give y'all gist tomorrow.
Na today I know say person weh dey work for public no dey receive e entitlement grin grin grin
I ho give una this gist tomorrow,laff full ground,just left my friend's party.
Abeg tell us the gist jare

That's why I like Logobenz. Always so entertaining , real and filled with wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.