Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. (15110 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by imagrg(m): 3:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Cunning man jam wayo lady...the story of an Ijebu man meeting an Urobo lady.

Na who know go know!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by MSN1(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2023
SeaTrade:
So was bored today so I said let me go to coldstone today and get something.
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
I told her okay it's cool.
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
I tell am okay,jump inside my car and zoom zoom zoom....
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided
lol...
Heaven gate far from u wahlai, This one na shege, mixed with Vawulence ProMax.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by MSN1(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2023
Morientez:
Hmmm a plate of ice cream 4100"? Money way i go take cook beta pot soup.. Nia you take lick sugar wey dem put for ice block..
Bro. i am not buoyant neither am I wasteful, but one thing u MUST have to deal with in life is;
THERE ARE LEVELS AND STAGES IN LIFE.
What is 5k ice cream for som1 with gud millions in acct. and solid investments?. Everyone derives pleasure differently.

That 4k soup u will prepare in your LEVEL; a lot will use same 4k to prepare; soup, stew and beans.

NEVER allow your view of life take over logical reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Uncle96(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2023
SeaTrade:
So was bored today so I said let me go to coldstone today and get something.
Got there,stood in line and in front of me was this very gorgeous girl(tall,dark,big yarnsh,fresh skin plus fine face)
I initiated conversations, had small talk and told her I will be having whatever she is having.We laughed and all...
She asked where i stay i told her and she said hers is close too so we can go together and she will end her ride,
I told her okay it's cool.
Initially she came for one cup,maybe as she come see me na wetin make she increase her order to 2 cups undecided
Omo when the bill came,the bastard weh dey counter combine all our things come give me billing of N15,500 for 3 cups ice cream that he knows very well I came alone.
There and then I told the fool we are not together and I will be paying for mine only. grin
E cone tell me N4,100 ,I pay then come wait the girl she pay N11k+ with her card while I watched grin grin grin
So me and her come go outside so I come ask am make we go meet her bolt na so that we can cancel the ride,she say no say she's not cancelling again that I should leave it grin grin grin grin cheesy
I tell am okay,jump inside my car and zoom zoom zoom....
The girl go say she jam better bastard today,make I come pay 15k for ice cream when I am not mad. undecided

I love what you did.

Most of those girls are animals in human form, entitled bastards

Mannerless creatures. Kudos bro

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Uncle96(m): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Offpoint1:
What relevancy is this news to the current Nigeria economy?

Nairaland guys will never disappoint showing their immaturity on this platform.

You pay! IDGAF
You no pay! I still DGAF

Fool, you dont give a Bleep , u came to romance section by yourself, read the thread and still commented and yet you dont give a fck ? Who cares about what u give or dont give a fck about ..

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Jrueteo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Today at Cold Stone in Port Harcourt, I indulged in a delightful ice cream experience, savoring the rich flavors and enjoying the warm hospitality. A perfect treat on a memorable day.
https://trackbill.pk/sepco-bill-calculator/
Re: My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. by Rejouir: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
This your experience, is a normal thing o! Left for me. I will pay.

You guys should be calming down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.