Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine (37351 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Topmaike007(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2021
COMPAQ:

Your post suggests you don't know much about advertising.

Companies go to platforms where their target audience will SEE their products. It is well known that if Man U is playing Arsenal there will be no less than 2million EYES glued to DSTV in Nigeria, so companies take their adverts there.

Let NFL improve the league (which by the way is better than say 20 years ago, but still has along way to go), get it on TV with quality camera work, promote the league in multiple ways (not sure NFL has a proper website with facts, stats of the league etc UPDATE, just googled and they actually have a decent looking site) and they will get the results after 5-10years.

But as usual with Nigeria, no one wants to put in the work, but they want the same results as developed countries.
Nigeria league already wear a new look now.. We got good website and app now..

Say what you know pls
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2021
tonididdy:

Local content must be promoted regardless.
Yes we both know we are led by a sickler but that doesn't stop the rest of the enemy from growing.
What Lai Mohammed is simply saying is patronise Nigeria for Nigeria (is that too much to ask or Nigeria don't have fine models for Heineken adds?)
Therein lies the problem

Patronize Nigeria for Nigeria just for eye service, but ordinary rice the entire Northern boarder is thrown open to receive rice from chad, Niger

But southern boarder shut to starve it

Again i ask what has happened to the NTA this same man promised would be like CNN once he gets $500m?

Buhari is a sickler, is it that we don't have sicklers here too who have been surviving with the medical care here or despite the billions no local doctor can take care of him even if it's his trusted Fulani one
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Mayorkanz(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2021
This is the first time that I agree 100% with Lai Muhammed.
Truly Nigeria and Nigerians would be the gainers if these policies are implemented to the letter.
My only concern is that this may just be another mere propaganda talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by 9jaRealist: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Successionist:
Brands running adverts on CNN, others to pay N100,000 fine -FG

https://punchng.com/brands-running-adverts-on-cnn-others-to-pay-n100000-fine-fg/

The RUBBISH that is dreamt up by people governing Nigeria...smh angry

Advertising dollars go to products that attract the most eyeballs...
If the NPFL wants to attract advertisers, they should IMPROVE their product.

Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido, Tiwa Savage and a whole host of Nigerian musicians put out product that even SURPASSES foreign products, and therefore have no problems attracting advertising dollars.

Meanwhile, watching EPL is not a Nigerian birthright. All this nonsense between the government and the National Assembly to interfere with PRIVATE contracts and essentially “give away” the EPL is tosh and one reason investment tends to avoid Nigeria (a failure to respect or honor contracts). If every Nigerian station wants to carry the EPL, they should all CONTRIBUTE money and bid for it.

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by COMPAQ(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
I can see that you're pained... If those company advertise on channels, Ait or TVC is it bad? At least it will grow the country cos this companies will still be alive and healthy to pay its staff

I think it is unlikely that Gulder etc do not advertise on AIT, Channels or TVC, but maybe not as much. By the way how many Nigerians watch AIT and what is the quality of those that do and then what is their spending power.

Nigerians with spending power will likely have DSTV and it will likely not be AIT, TVC or Channels they watch there. The little I watch of Channels TV is on YouTube sef. I have not watched up to 1 hour of local TV in like 10years.

Those that primarily watch AIT, Channels and TVC are less likely to have DSTV. Unfortunately, reality is that they are also less likely to have the spending power some brands are looking for. People in Agege, Mushin, Ogba, Mafoluku, Ojuelegba etc that watch more local TV can barely afford N1000k. But people in VI, Oniru, Lekki, Gbagada, Ikoyi etc who are more likely to watch DSTV full time are also the affluent who can go hang out and with friends and down a crate of beer with fish.

So if you are Gulder or heineken, who are you targeting??

On the other hand if you are maggi or toothpaste, its clear who they are targeting and where they will be advertising.

It's the reality of economics unfortunately.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by COMPAQ(m): 9:49am On Mar 30, 2021
Topmaike007:

Say what you know pls

Open your eyes and read my post well dude. Start from the part that says UPDATE:
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Nigerians would complain that the government doesn't invest in our Local league. Now that the government has found a way to invest, we still dey complain. May God epp us
How is this white elephant law an investment?
You really think Guinness and pepsi will start using a nameless Kano pillars player to run ads? Did anyone make a law before they started using WizKid?
Have you ever heard of pepsi football academy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by edoairways: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Hotice085:
For once he is making sense
Yes, I agree with you
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by poiZon: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't like Lai Mohammed for anything, but I think he has a point. If we must grow in this country, we must protect our own. This is a nice way of compelling these companies to produce their ads in Nigeria and help the local media and creative industry grow. Do you know how much Dangote, Zenith, glo and Access Bank spend to run ads and sponsor programmes on CNN?

Again, Lai Mohammed didn't ask them to stop advertising, however, he wants to encourage the local content development industry to grow. That's why he made it clear that the fines will go to local content development. "The half a million will go to the Content Development Fund.”

You see, Nigerian films are some of the most seen in Africa and elsewhere in the world because we like it. Nigerian music displaced American hip hop and R&B in Nigeria's clubs, parties and radio stations because the former administration enacted and implemented local content laws. Today, Nigerian music has grown to the level of winning Grammy awards.

My point is, we need to encourage local content development as a way of strengthening our country and creating jobs. However, other sectors have to follow suit, including the health and education sectors to end medical tourism and overseas education respectfully. While at it, they must improve our system significantly.
Exactly we need to encourage local content... I but why is buhari doing the opposite?
The clinic he is visiting in UK is it nigerian own?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by edoairways: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

How is this white elephant law an investment?
You really think Guinness and pepsi will start using a nameless Kano pillars player to run ads? Did anyone make a law before they started using WizKid?
Have you ever heard of pepsi football academy
Are you aware that the government restricted foreign music in Nigeria. Thanks to that policy, WizKid is gaining popularity. Are you also aware that the government insist that local stars be use for advertisement?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2021
Topmaike007:

Say what you know pls
Lol. How many visit does the website get per day?
How many people have downloaded the app?
How many people even know the teams in npfl never mind who is leading?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Charmingrascal(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Fiscus105:

Conderming every policy government roll out is disservice to one nation, I doubt if u read it before attacking again, yet foolish people like u, give u likes already.

The messenger may not good but what about the message?

You urself that is attacking now, you hardly buy local wears, yet ur rant is at top of joblessness.

If you don't care u will struggle to train ur kids in proper and Godly way. why? Because Whenever others including ur wife/ teachers/pastor are Conderming ur kids for their wrong doings, instead to join them to chastise ur wards, you would not, but pointing to their own past mistakes.

For how long would you continue being a zombie?
What is commendable about this policy?
Do you read to understand or you only read to blindly support the mannequin?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2021
edoairways:

Are you aware that the government restricted foreign music in Nigeria. Thanks to that policy, WizKid is gaining popularity. Are you also aware that the government insist that local stars be use for advertisement?
Government restricted foreign music being played on government stations not private.
Two, that's not why WizKid gained popularity. There are a host of others who get played on local TV and nobody knows them.
Three. That's not true. Govt never said local stars be used for ads. That's what Lai is trying to say now.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by stieyven(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Racoon:
After paying their taxes? Look @ this legendary Goebbels liar of a minister.All these senseless vertuperations is simply because of the CNN exposure on the #EndSARS brutality and killings which really exposed the complicit & lies of the govt especially the satellite tracking of the movement of soldiers.

This fool fails to understand that the world is a global village with competing market forces that even this is seemly good but myopic policy will not still save anything.Only the fittest survive.

Now the same president Lai Mohammed told Nigerians that he was using made-in-Nigeria PCM is embarking on another health tourism abroad with its attendant economic burden on Nigeria.Question is why is this happening & is the UK going to pay tax to Nigeria on this? Nope! Britain gains but Nigeria losses.

Nigeria is cursed this useless and hopeless government @ present that is why it is the headquarters for all worse indices of human and developmental assessment.
He who calls another a fool shall be be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by stieyven(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2021
chinjo:
Old fool
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by dozieinspired: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Then royalties from alcohol sales shouldn't be going to sharia states undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by stieyven(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2021
ContentedK:
Shameless old fools with no dignity
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by stieyven(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2021
MansoryMX:
Just because CNN exposed their atrocities on Lekki Toll gate shooting. It shall never be well with all of you who brought this hyenas and vultures into the corridors of power in this country!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by edoairways: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Government restricted foreign music being played on government stations not private.
Two, that's not why WizKid gained popularity. There are a host of others who get played on local TV and nobody knows them.
Three. That's not true.
Govt never said local stars be used for ads. That's what 
Lai is trying to say now.
That was contributed to WizKid popularity. The bolded is true. Haven't you wonder why most firms uses local celebrities for advertisement
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Topmaike007(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2021
COMPAQ:

I think it is unlikely that Gulder etc do not advertise on AIT, Channels or TVC, but maybe not as much. By the way how many Nigerians watch AIT and what is the quality of those that do and then what is their spending power.

Nigerians with spending power will likely have DSTV and it will likely not be AIT, TVC or Channels they watch there. The little I watch of Channels TV is on YouTube sef. I have not watched up to 1 hour of local TV in like 10years.

Those that primarily watch AIT, Channels and TVC are less likely to have DSTV. Unfortunately, reality is that they are also less likely to have the spending power some brands are looking for. People in Agege, Mushin, Ogba, Mafoluku, Ojuelegba etc that watch more local TV can barely afford N1000k. But people in VI, Oniru, Lekki, Gbagada, Ikoyi etc who are more likely to watch DSTV full time are also the affluent who can go hang out and with friends and down a crate of beer with fish.

So if you are Gulder or heineken, who are you targeting??

On the other hand if you are maggi or toothpaste, its clear who they are targeting and where they will be advertising.

It's the reality of economics unfortunately.
I love watching channels TV and TVC than any other channels both YouTube and digital TV (startimes) though I watch cgtn and Aljazeera often but channels and TVC imy favorite sunrise daily on channels and journalists hangout on TVC are programs I could not afford to miss respectively..

All this companies need to reconsider our medias same way Dr osagie need to do same towards the health sectors
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by omohayek: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't like Lai Mohammed for anything, but I think he has a point. If we must grow in this country, we must protect our own. This is a nice way of compelling these companies to produce their ads in Nigeria and help the local media and creative industry grow. Do you know how much Dangote, Zenith, glo and Access Bank spend to run ads and sponsor programmes on CNN?

Again, Lai Mohammed didn't ask them to stop advertising, however, he wants to encourage the local content development industry to grow. That's why he made it clear that the fines will go to local content development. "The half a million will go to the Content Development Fund.”

You see, Nigerian films are some of the most seen in Africa and elsewhere in the world because we like it. Nigerian music displaced American hip hop and R&B in Nigeria's clubs, parties and radio stations because the former administration enacted and implemented local content laws. Today, Nigerian music has grown to the level of winning Grammy awards.

My point is, we need to encourage local content development as a way of strengthening our country and creating jobs. However, other sectors have to follow suit, including the health and education sectors to end medical tourism and overseas education respectfully. While at it, they must improve our system significantly.
What a lot of nonsense! If protectionism was really the key to economic growth, Nigeria would be amongst the wealthiest countries in the world by now, surpassed only by the likes of North Korea. In 61 years of protectionist policies, not a single instance of success can be demonstrated, and the only parts of Nigeria's economy that have flourished over the years have been those in which the Nigerian government has interfered the least, letting the private sector innovate freely.

Nigeria's tragedy is that for most of its history it has been governed by economic illiterates like you - without Obasanjo's willingness to listen to good advice, even this board and your ability to post such nonsense on it wouldn't exist, as most of us would probably still be begging NITEL for phones, while Seun would be needing to pay off Alhaji So-and-So and Chief This-and-That for artificially scarce website licenses doled out only to the influential and well-connected.

Liar Mohammed is both an incorrigible fabulist and a total incompetent, whose only legacy will be to wreck yet another part of the economy through foolish policies even a first year economics undergrad would know to avoid.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Topmaike007(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. How many visit does the website get per day?
How many people have downloaded the app?
How many people even know the teams in npfl never mind who is leading?
I am not there web developer so I no know the daily visit..

The app got around 10k downloaded if I am right though according to playstore..

You need to come and see npfl turned Austria league with many home and away goals..

Lmc is trying abeg we need better investors that's what Mr Lai Mohammed is craving for
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2021
edoairways:

That was contributed to WizKid popularity. The bolded is true. Haven't you wonder why most firms uses local celebrities for advertisement
Can you quote the law?
They use local celebrities because they are popular and readily available.
Besides, it makes for good pr that they are encouraging and showcasing our own.
All those reality TV shows like project fame, Nigerian Idol, where they also obeying a law by sponsoring those shows?
When Glo first came out, they used KSA. There was no such rule. It's simply because they are readily available and popular.
Who will they call instead. 50 cent?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
I am not there web developer so I no know the daily visit..

The app got around 10k downloaded if I am right though according to playstore..

You need to come and see npfl turned Austria league with many home and away goals..

Lmc is trying abeg we need better investors that's what Mr Lai Mohammed is craving for
10k is very low in a country of 200m with over 122m internet subscribers.
You can't legislate investors, at least not in a punitive sense. That's where Lai is getting it wrong. They should be encouraged not forced.
Pepsi once sponsored our local league including basketball. Go find out why they stopped.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Reference(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2021
COMPAQ:

Are you minding him? Typical of Nigerian government putting the cart before the horse. What they are trying to do may sound patriotic, but it is also misplaced and shows a lack of understanding of the pay TV and advertising industry.

The problems with Nigeria are very clear, but instead of solving the real underlying issues, we continue to create policies that at best address the symptoms.

The process of fixing these things must start with a proper strategy and must be worked bottoms up, so that each successive stage has a solid base /foundation to stand on.

First get NFL to design a proper league with clear rules, structure, good pitches, security at stadiums, incorruptible referees etc and keep at it for some time with proper advertisement/marketing and fans will start to come back. This may take a while, but when it starts to work and fans show up, advertisers will take notice and other things fall into place.

What has Lai Mohamed's Ministry done to support capacity of Nigeria directors to shoot TV commercials. Do we have a proper hi-tech digital studio anywhere in Nigeria? Tinapa might have been it, but as is normal with government, we allowed it to die. Is it proven we have any director in Nigeria that specializes in quality commercials? Same thing he was trying to do with musicians shooting music videos in SA. Do we have many picturesque locations in Nigeria that one can safely visit? There are a few places one could go, but security is an issue moving filming crews up and down Nigeria.

Nigerian government should get it's act together first and then we will follow them.

Don't mind them. Very soon they will start asking KFC to be paying compensation to Iya Basira.

Instead of them delving into the realm of creativity and proper administration they will want to pull others down in order to rise.

A bad product is a bad product any day. Ask them whether today's Super Eagles match will be televised live. At least the one they can control and tax advertising to their hearts delight.

And by the way as you alluded to. The Prem that is popular today has not always been so. The predecessor to the German Bundesliga was the eye candy when I started watching soccer on tv in the late 70's.

Then english club soccer was full of hooligans, barbarity and foul behaviour. But they decided to clean it up, launched the Premier league in 1992, separated the league management from the FA reformed stadia by banning standing, strengthened refereeing, etc.

The Nigerian league in the 70's and 80's was a better attraction than the English league. Why was it allowed to deteriorate is a mystery...why it has not been restored properly is a tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by niyidenrele: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
psucc:
Hahhaahhs Nigeria don pickup from WAEC. In fact, WAEC is surcharging Schools a whopping N100,000 as penalty for late upload of CASS. Imagine the money WAEC makes from the fine alone. Still, a charge of N13,950 is paid per candidate ad exam fees. In addition to a N5,000 charge per correction of data.

What baffles me is that the Principals are paying with zest and our government do not care to ask a question.

Do we actually have a government?

I support what waec is doing ad libitum , see, I once a teacher in both private and public schools,
The major reasons most of this schools submitted late was because of higher exam fees they leverage on the hapless students, just because almost all of them , are into expo stuffs
There is nothing about all these external exams both Neco and Waec that are not clear to me
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Topmaike007(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

10k is very low in a country of 200m with over 122m internet subscribers.
You can't legislate investors, at least not in a punitive sense. That's where Lai is getting it wrong. They should be encouraged not forced.
Pepsi once sponsored our local league including basketball. Go find out why they stopped.
the app wey dem build last December.. 10k is not good but it is fair considering many of you don't want to associate with our league.. Rather una give all una support to European clubs.. I am a madridsta and same I support Eyinmba with all my heart..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2021
Topmaike007:
the app wey dem build last December.. 10k is not good but it is fair considering many of you don't want to associate with our league.. Rather una give all una support to European clubs.. I am a madridsta and same I support Eyinmba with all my heart..

Don't blame us for not associating with the league. It's filled with too much inanities.
Even you, if enyimba is playing Kano pillars same time Real Madrid is playing Bayern, which one you go watch
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2021
Reference:

Don't mind them. Very soon they will start asking KFC to be paying compensation to Iya Basira.

Instead of them delving into the realm of creativity and proper administration theu will want to pull others down in order to rise.

A bad product is a bad product any day. Ask them whether today's Super Eagles match will be televised live. At least the one they can control and tax advertising to their hearts delight.
Funny thing is how exactly he intends to execute the law?
He doesn't have any powers whatsoever to fine Guinness or pepsi. Is he going to dip his hands in their account and take the money himself. He can only fine the TV stations or the advertisers which will be unfair.
It's a dud law. Totally unworkable
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by KRSWon: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2021
htdot:

You let emotion becloud your sense of reasoning.... Who is buying Dangote cement in USA? As far as I am concerned, the major market of Guinness is Nigeria...

Guinness is an Irish brewing company, headquartered in Ireland, owned by an English beverage company, and founded by an Irish man, that successfully markets their products throughout the entire world, being especially popular in the US.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinness_Brewery

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diageo

They might appear to be Nigerian primarily simply due to a branch set up here, major success (but not the largest) and their investment in the country.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by signz: 10:29am On Mar 30, 2021
No need to be angry sha. The politician and civil servant that came up with this wicked idea wants their palms to be greased.

We thank God for 2015 sha. We wouldnt have known this Lai Mohammed. We thank God because history will condemn him as one of the worst public servants we've had in our nation since 1914.

Why do we need to punish Companies for advertising in foreign stations? Example most of the banks that advertise on CNN have branches in many African countries.

FG didn't ban Hollywood movies before we grew our Nollywood to this level.

Look at our music industry. FG didn't ban, diacourage or stop us from listening to foreign songs because they want to encourage our local musicians.

We didn't ban the importation of Essential Balm before Aboniki balm took over
Re: Lai Mohammed: Brands Running Adverts On CNN, Others To Pay ₦100,000 Fine by Fiscus105(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

For how long would you continue being a zombie?
What is commendable about this policy?
Do you read to understand or you only read to blindly support the mannequin?

Oga professor of English language!

If as today you are a policy maker on sport/media, and going by the way anti competition is killing pay TV over the years.

Highlight to us the policy you will roll out which will bring back life to pay TV in Nigeria.

You guys always clamouring for youth to lead government, with the way you guys reason like clowns, will Nigeria not totally collapsed if handed over to the youth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / 10 Groups Of People Enjoying The Tinubu Administration Right Now / Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.