Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,590 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84421 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by skentelelady(f): 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Moodle:

Chioma and Sophie are two totally different cases

Davido didn't date Sophie....they had one night stand

Davido dated, courted, engaged Chioma

Can you see?

Please stop all this nonsense talk. Sophie was one night stand but she gave him.the most beautiful and loved daughter undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please between one night stand and dared, courted and engaged, who is having the more international disgrace?

One night stand but davido decided to fly her in his PJ cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I said it her that time that Chioma is a foolish and selfish girl. You think you could just come from nowhere to snatch davido away from his kids? Assurance got to much into her fish brain that she thot she was on top of the world. If she didnt sit up, she will never enjoy what others are enjoying. No be only her born son now? So she and her family shouldn't think they can use Ify to torment him. She should just borrow her self sense and calmly get something from him. I doubt if she has brain to get anything to establish herself. She was supposed to finish her studies but she dropped out. Stupid girl that was allowing herself and b33bs to be squeezed on internet. Is that one a wife material. I now see shes really a gold digger.

Business sense she no get, book she no sabi so how do you expect a man to value you. If sophie was senseless and had no plans , do you think davido wondnt have forgotten her since? But look at her still enjoying the presence of that guy even on SM

Beef and tribalism kill everyone against sophie. You all dont mention haileys mum ooo only this Sophie when shes not even youruba.

The way ibo guys are rushing yoruba girls and marrying them now is really alarming. I have witnessed like 5 already and still.counting.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Moodle: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
skentelelady:

Please stop all this nonsense talk. Sophie was one night stand but she gave him.the most beautiful and loved daughter undecided undecided undecided undecided

Please between one night stand and dared, courted and engaged, who is having the more international disgrace?

One night stand but davido decided to fly her in his PJ cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I said it her that time that Chioma is a foolish and selfish girl. You think you could just come from nowhere to snatch davido away from his kids? Assurance got to much into her fish brain that she thot she was on top of the world. If she didnt sit up, she will never enjoy what others are enjoying. No be only her born son now? So she and her family shouldn't think they can use Ify to torment him. She should just borrow her self sense and calmly get something from him. I doubt if she has brain to get anything to establish herself. She was supposed to finish her studies but she dropped out. Stupid girl that was allowing herself and b33bs to be squeezed on internet. Is that one a wife material. I now see shes really a gold digger.

Business sense she no get, book she no sabi so how do you expect a man to value you. If sophie was senseless and had no plans , do you think davido wondnt have forgotten her since? But look at her still enjoying the presence of that guy even on SM

Beef and tribalism kill everyone against sophie. You all dont mention haileys mum ooo only this Sophie when shes not even youruba.

The way ibo guys are rushing yoruba girls and marrying them now is really alarming. I have witnessed like 5 already and still.counting.

Oga be calming down

No be fight and no be tribal things

Apparently, Davido is the one with the issues.

Why do we choose to pick between the girls on who to bash or take sides with? When the culprit is Davido

She led the girls on...don't forget.

Why do we want to dignify deceit?
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by DedeNkem: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Like your Dad's own

LOL. I hit you where it hurts, right? You've a serious mental deficiency! And I really mean it.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
MrPRevailer:

Please who are the they. Why don't you say someone said?

You're just busy trying to stir a clan war. Arent you acting irrational here?

:::I have no business with Davido or a fan. I just came across your comment and thought it should be corrected
You are the irrational one here, did you say someONE? This is something being said here several times to boast about Igbo ladies. Sophie is Dele Momodu's niece, so they think she is Yoruba but they are from Edo.
They say this rubbish always and abuse her emotionally several times most especially here and anytime a Yoruba man is with Igbo lady.
One Igbo lady married a Commissioner in Oyo over the weekend, they still repeated it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tab4kids:

Most of your comments na about Chioma. Bros calm down, you’re giving out the vibe that you’re jobless
You that is taking note of people's moniker and going through their comments to know what they post is giving a vibe that you are jobful?
E choke them! Baby mama for life with no motocycle to show!
Ewu Iya Osogbo.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tab4kids(f): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You that is taking note of people's moniker and going through their comments to know what they post is giving a vibe that you are jobful?
E choke them! Baby mama for life with no motocycle to show!
Ewu Iya Osogbo.

Ode. Oni ranu...omo ale jati jati. Ko ni da fun a won ebi e

Chioma has cashed out/still cashing out, while you go about making inconsequential noise, disturbing the peace of Nairaland

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tab4kids:

Ode. Oni ranu...omo ale jati jati ni Oloriburuku ofo ni iya to bi mi. Ko ni da fun awon ebi iya baba mi

Chioma has cashed out/still cashing out with prostitution with no motorcycle to show while you my unfortunate and miserable mother go about making inconsequential noise, disturbing the peace of Nairaland

Oponu ayerada ni iya to bi mi sa

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tab4kids(f): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=100374827][/quote]

Why edit mine? Why not come up with your own?

Unintelligent buffalo grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tab4kids:

Asinwi to bi mi lo ko wahala ba aye mi.
Oloriburuku ni asinwin to gbe mi wa si aye sha! Aye iya mi ti baje las las.
I am a proud Classic fool from a generation of Well packaged idiots.

The oldest person in my father's family is an Unintelligent buffalo grin

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by MrPRevailer(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You are the irrational one here, did you say someONE? This is something being said here several times to boast about Igbo ladies. Sophie is Dele Momodu's niece, so they think she is Yoruba but they are from Edo.
They say this rubbish always and abuse her emotionally several times most especially here and anytime a Yoruba man is with Igbo lady.
One Igbo lady married a Commissioner in Oyo over the weekend, they still repeated it.

Look what I need you to know is that there are forces that are trying to stir stereotype wars. This is not a conspiracy theory. It's a real conspiracy going on globally, not just Nigeria.

In America, it's white and black sterotype being pushed by Netflix, and mainstream media. And it's causing alot of problems because people watch and listen to them.

There are forces pushing stereotypes in our minds. And you have to know that some of these Igbo guys have been affected/brainwashed by what they watch or listen to. But not many Igbo are like that.
I'm igbo and like you regardless of whether you are Yoruba or hausa or minority.
The only thing that'll put me off is the personal character.
So Please don't generalize.
Generalization causes war and stereotype.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.