Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84440 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kellibae(f): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
You are absolutely right,it is only with Yoruba men that you will hear/read of sorts of taboo,seriously they are sexually very reckless

And perverts don't know if the are cursed with sex, because I don't just get it.
All sex videos leaking on twitter its all them.
The one they used a south African gal as sex slave and leaked it on twitter its all them. They ones happens in lautech uni it's them
"
Then having sex with non yoruba ladies is like a fantasy and fetish to them which they discuss among themselves in their secret watspp group of "Yoruba demon.

One of my friends who managed to gain access to one of their groups last year showed me screenshot of their chats.
And I was schocked
Any lady that has sex with them is being secretly recoded with tiny security cameras some are being druged to sleep and then they share the videos in the group

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by HacheNoire: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Chioma disrespected herself, you dropped out of university, you decided to be a baby mama to a guy with two babies mama already undecided

That height of stupidity is unique. One start to wonder, Is she an orphan that could not have been recalled to her senses by family, friends and relatives.

Now she has been used and dumped, and recorded in the list of Davido`s baby mama`s.

Women are not foolish, lots of brilliant ones out there. Many just choose to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by HacheNoire: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oshokalo:
davido don tire for efo riro and egusi soup,him won chop continental dish

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by HacheNoire: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Funkeshuga(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
assurance turn to endurance got me ROTHFL

how time flies, Sophia will be at one corner laughing out loud

na Hausa babe remained for davido to mark then he can go and contest for President thereafter

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by EmekaA125(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
What exactly was Chioma expecting when Davido had other baby mamas before her. Ok, because she cooks and give him sex, she thinks she will have him all to herself. Lol. I said it before and still saying it again, Davido is a typical Yoruba boy from Osun State, he won't marry Chioma. If he had fulfilled everything in the marriage list, I wouldn't be saying this but since he only introduced himself to her(Chioma's) family, nothing serious will come out of their relationship.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Skmoda360(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
I don't have any pity on whatever befell chioma,date Yoruba men at your own peril,they are never faithful and sex is nothing to them
Tribalistic goat grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by tutudesz: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
HacheNoire:

That height of stupidity is unique. One start to wonder, Is she an orphan that could not have been recalled to her senses by family, friends and relatives.

Now she has been used and dumb, and recorded in the list of Davido`s baby mama`s.

Women are not foolish, lots of brilliant ones out there. Many just choose to be foolish.
She thought having davido 1st son would give her an advantage, forgetting the boy no send anybody

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by EMMY76: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
Na Yoruba woman davido go marry lass lass. I just dey watch as people dey hail am and chioma dey laff una. I know say she, like d others , go end up as baby mama. You see as davido and adeleke empire dey so? Them go want their true or first male heir to be directly from their blood line... Yoruba bloodline. They can't allow their first heir to be from outside their tribe now. That notwithstanding, davido go give love to all his kids Wella anyways. But his son with chioma or the other babe, I don't know her name, will and can't be his heir. If davido mum still dey alive, chioma for no even dey fortunate to be in his life at all. Chioma knows this . That's not to say I support tribalism though, but I may be very close to the truth.

Mumu so u don't even know that davido's grandmother is Igbo from enugu state he has igbo blood running in his veins?
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
EMMY76:

Mumu so u don't even know that davido's grandmother is Igbo from enugu state?
y insults? You are a grown up. I said I never supported tribalism, read my last four phrases,,,,, that's if u are Able to read
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
dominique:

It was the heaps of insults on Sophia for me, then the tribal insults too. They literally expected the poor lady to stop existing because her baby's father got engaged. She can't post a photo in peace without them barging into her comment section to insult her. They even went to troll her the day Ifeanyi was born.

I remember when she was on holiday in Kenya and some shallow-minded dude commented that she's trying to show Davido pepper so that he can take her back. Like really?

God forbid you take a holiday because your baby daddy is in love with someone else. She was very composed though. I'm not even her fan, but I admire that about her.

dominique:

She'll be fine

She will be. Contrary to popular belief, women are resilient.
All will be forgotten soon and those celebrating her break up with Davido will have a new break-up to gloat about. They did the same for Tonto Dike, they gloated when Tuface chose Annie over his other two baby mamas, they even celebrated Lillian Esoro's marriage break-up.

Chioma will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by HacheNoire: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
EMMY76:

Mumu so u don't even know that davido's grandmother is Igbo from enugu state he has igbo blood running in his veins?

They just dumped a woman and you two are busy with the maternity of the serial fvcker grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by jUeLiZ: 6:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Las Las, Chioma na another baby mama grin
I tell you
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by EMMY76: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
y insults? You are a grown up. I said I never supported tribalism, read my last four phrases,,,,, that's if u are Able to read

Go and read ur post again u are no doubt a racist and tribalistic why insuniate that the adeleke empire will prefer a yoruba blood line as heir when you don't even know that the matriach of all the adeleke's is an igbo woman?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Do you know that Davido mom wasn’t a Yoruba woman and what happen to Davido elder broda that got married to non Yoruba woman last year in Dubai’s ??
Viknat:
Na Yoruba woman davido go marry lass lass. I just dey watch as people dey hail am and chioma dey laff una. I know say she, like d others , go end up as baby mama. You see as davido and adeleke empire dey so? Them go want their true or first male heir to be directly from their blood line... Yoruba bloodline. They can't allow their first heir to be from outside their tribe now. That notwithstanding, davido go give love to all his kids Wella anyways. But his son with chioma or the other babe, I don't know her name, will and can't be his heir. If davido mum still dey alive, chioma for no even dey fortunate to be in his life at all. Chioma knows this . That's not to say I support tribalism though, but I may be very close to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by ujezeez(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Enjoy your baby mama status 'mama ifeanyi'...
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Elliot2(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Make Davido do quick finish with this akata, I get one correct Ijaw girl for am wey be my sister friend. I promise am say after him taste her, him no go go for another woman again.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Dextre(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a pity! this one now is happy that davido is now with her

With all these it is clear that girls have fish brain..

Davido needs to man up even though na him get him life.. I be superstar no mean you go just dey do anyhow.. it's high time he realises that his actions affect others and public reaction I understand you're a Yoruba apologist.. but Sophie na your sister?

But at the end of the day, that’s just who Davido is, we are not seeing this for the first time. So all this man up you are saying, na just opinion o
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
EMMY76:

Go and read ur post again u are no doubt a racist and tribalistic why insuniate that the adeleke empire will prefer a yoruba blood line as heir when you don't even know that the matriach of all the adeleke's is an igbo woman?
I know how some rich people think that's y I suggested it. Am not a tribalist or a racist. Choose your words carefully. Your next words might end up being your last
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by angelfallz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Guy it's about the body. If she insisted that Davido married her first before sex it would have been better.

Anyway, I don't even understand what all the noise is about. Davido never married her.

Pelxmiye:

Nope, it's not about your body, it's just about respecting yourself, not your body, strive hard, hustle and be ready to appreciate the process of success, immediately chioma started dating Davido, she dropped her cooking and culinary gigs, became a full time hand bag to Davido, that's where you all miss it, have you life and let your man have his too, if he wants to stay in the end, fine ,if he doesn't wanna stay, that's his loss.

But I don't think Chioma would ever be poor, nah she won't, but now she would be known as the bitch that was used and dumped for another bitch, end of story
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Chioma disrespected herself, you dropped out of university, you decided to be a baby mama to a guy with two babies mama already undecided
ori okere, koko lawo, bawi fomo eni agbo. Meaning if we instruct a child he/she must obey.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Lagoon0: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
pozehnani:
Date a Yoruba guy at your own peril.
All you saying this are not serious. The other time your type were saying Yoruba guys can't so without Igbo girls. But now you've change tone to, date Yoruba guy at your peril undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Exodora: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Show me one Igbo woman that is happily married to a Yoluba man but I can show you a Yoluba woman that is happily married to an Igbo man.
Finally she has left Davido for them at least we will have back our peace .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:

And perverts don't know if the are cursed with sex, because I don't just get it.
All sex videos leaking on twitter its all them.
The one they used a south African gal as sex slave and leaked it on twitter its all them. They ones happens in lautech uni it's them
"
Then having sex with non yoruba ladies is like a fantasy and fetish to them which they discuss among themselves in their secret watspp group of "Yoruba demon.

One of my friends who managed to gain access to one of their groups last year showed me screenshot of their chats.
And I was schocked
Any lady that has sex with them is being secretly recoded with tiny security cameras some are being druged to sleep and then they share the videos in the group

Ewoooo I fear who no fear them,anything sex ehn Yoruba men will throw caution to the winds

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kellibae(f): 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
Ewoooo I fear who no fear them,anything sex ehn Yoruba men will throw caution to the winds

Like Seriously its too much

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by CSTRR: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
lol.

E choke.

Make God no give me pikin like chioma.

I go publicly disown am.

Dem send you go school, you abandon the school, enter man house go dey collect pricckkk and spermm.

Dem no even marry you.
Yeye pikin.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by caracas: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:
The same people wailing that Chioma is being disrespected insulted Sophie like hell.

They called her all sorts of names, yet she held herself together. She never responded to any name calling. She went on with her life composed and never ever disrespected either Chioma or Davido.

Now it's Chioma's turn and the same people who attempted to drive Sophie to suicide are walking around with hypertension.

They should all take a seat.
Sharap

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.