Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84420 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It is not affecting anybody, Chioma says she is happy and not bothered.

So you expect her to say she is unhappy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
folu4real:

but what all this rubbish of sleeping with ladies up and down. So Davido father likes supervising DNA test up and down instead of sitting his son down and talk sense to his dead brain. Anyway let me come and be minding my business before Davido fan will come for me.
Davido is a last born, all his brothers and sisters are legally married with children, his immediate elder brother married b/w Dec 2019 and Feb 2020, his wife gave birth in January 2021. Davido is just an exeption.
Different girls were bringing children that he was collecting, hence the father's involvement, the house should have been full of bastards. They are his grand childrem. If he didn't talk sense into his brain, should he had followed him to Chioma's parent? Can we say Chioma's parents are not talking to her? Was she not sent to a University?
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by LARAFAT1960: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
He has money but no :- b***n. undecided
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by IgboWarlord(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a pity! this one now is happy that davido is now with her

With all these it is clear that girls have fish brain..

Davido needs to man up even though na him get him life.. I be superstar no mean you go just dey do anyhow.. it's high time he realises that his actions affect others and public reaction I understand you're a Yoruba apologist.. but Sophie na your sister?

Yoruba apologist in Davido and Chioma matter?..You guys have taken tribalism and bigotry to a whole new level on this forum...Who am i to talk sha,am just another tribal bigot on this forum...
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nistevea(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
This generation should just buy sense.
Baby mama is a person employed or in contract with just for the purpose of producing child. Which I considered as the highest level of self trafficking for the purpose of money.
You can only talk about infidellity in marriage and not in this case. Their purpose of being together were well stated. So please stop all this trash about Davido having affair with another lady. Please if you talk about Chioma's fate what about other baby mama and the new one coming. 2baba get many yet he married his choice latter.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Exodora: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
CSTRR:

Igbo girls no dey get sense again .

The ones wey get Sense no reach 10.

There is one girl in the area I used to live.
Fine Igbo girl.

I heard that the girl has given birth to two children for one Yoruba tout named Dare.

The boy na all those touts wey dey hail big men up and down.
He doesn't even have a house.

I won't be surprised if he impregnated her in her father's house like that Coza pastor.
True but these people are toxic. They hate Igbos don't know if the Igbos need dictionary to explain this for them .
Igbo girls should buy sense too since they don't have any . Come to think of it , how these girls manage to stay with these smelling and dirty set of people still surpruses me.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Davido still knows the value of Chioma.

Look at all those girlfriends, Chioma is the most beautiful of all, with home grooming skills attached.

Papa Ifeanyi, buy sense.
home grooming bawo? You dey live with them?
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Tell that to your mom
Do you even have a Mum u fool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by HacheNoire: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Look at all those girlfriends, Chioma is the most beautiful of all, with home grooming skills attached.

Papa Ifeanyi, buy sense.

Someone was fvcked and impregnated outside wedlock and you talking home grooming

Oh! It was home grooming that made peniss to make her drop out of the university.

Whats your standard about home grooming?
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Yusman316(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:

I don't even care about who Davido dates, dumps or marry. It's his business.

My only issue was when evil citizens Nigerians were having moments of pleasure at someone else's humiliation (real or imagined). I don't know why Nigerians are like that. As we speak, others are now gloating over Chioma's breakup with her ex.

Something about somebody else's pain is usually thrilling to Nigerians. And it's quite disturbing to say the least.

What bothers me more is how fanatical about Christianity and "salvation" Nigerians are. Later they'll be same people jumping up and down gleefully at the struggles of others.
So when Faze sang kolomental, u didn't know he was talking about Nigerians. It's not everybody that looks normal that is actually normal
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 31, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Do i even have a Mum me fool

Okay, tell that to your misrable self.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by DAVE5(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Papa Ifeanyi, buy sense.

You no dey inside house with the two of them

This life nah the more you look the less you see
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by ZooOga: 1:10am On Mar 31, 2021
Do your thing Davido grin

Genesis 1:29

"God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and every creature"
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by mercyland93(m): 4:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Just a pity. I stated in a long ago thread that how could u drop out from school because of love; nonsense(that one pain me gaan niioo). To the extent that her family couldn't do anything to that.
It could even be that Davido had reset her brain so as for her not to think straight again. With numerous deceiving.

With all ur beauty, Chioma, u acted foolishly and this will serve as a lesson to our young ladies....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Powersurge: 6:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Viknat:
Na Yoruba woman davido go marry lass lass. I just dey watch as people dey hail am and chioma dey laff una. I know say she, like d others , go end up as baby mama. You see as davido and adeleke empire dey so? Them go want their true or first male heir to be directly from their blood line... Yoruba bloodline. They can't allow their first heir to be from outside their tribe now. That notwithstanding, davido go give love to all his kids Wella anyways. But his son with chioma or the other babe, I don't know her name, will and can't be his heir. If davido mum still dey alive, chioma for no even dey fortunate to be in his life at all. Chioma knows this . That's not to say I support tribalism though, but I may be very close to the truth.

for ur mind now u don analyse finish!
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2021
For some reasons, the dark side of me is just grinning at this news but the other side of me feels bad they had to split. Dunno what that makes me....grin
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by witworth(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2021
I don't think this should concern anybody except only chioma, I wonder why some people are giving themselves high blood pressure.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by DedeNkem: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Charmingrascal:
They said Chioma packed out of David's house since November last year do y'all expect David to embrace celibacy and not Bleep another woman.

Did Chioma complain to you, she is living fine and happy at least that what she want us to believe.

Abeg leave David, men are like that naturally.
Before Chioma came into the picture there were other baby Mamas and they didn't die when she snatched David.

Papa Ifeanyi enjoy your life
Chioma should move on

Your mentality is kapot.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Charmingrascal(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
DedeNkem:

Your mentality is kapot.

Like your Dad's own
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by meobizy(f): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Love dey tire person. He should whatever he wants. I will do worse with the fame and money.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Fanuchi007: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2021
las las chioma na still Igbo girl. she don run G on a coded level. she don make name and money from Davido's fame. Na cash out b dat. she get sure client and she cash out only say she no fit lock maga (davido) for long.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Ayobami7(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2021
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by grammarnazi12: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2021
mercyland93:
Just a pity. I stated in a long ago thread that how could u drop out from school because of love; nonsense(that one pain me gaan niioo). To the extent that her family couldn't do anything to that.
It could even be that Davido had reset her brain so as for her not to think straight again. With numerous deceiving.

With all ur beauty, Chioma, u acted foolishly and this will serve as a lesson to our young ladies....
She is not even so pretty.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Henryt6: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Is it not the same chioma that left her guy to follow davido
Omo that guy prayer don answer �
What ever you sow
You shall reap
No love lost no love found
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Slimsly100(f): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Viknat:
Na Yoruba woman davido go marry lass lass. I just dey watch as people dey hail am and chioma dey laff una. I know say she, like d others , go end up as baby mama. You see as davido and adeleke empire dey so? Them go want their true or first male heir to be directly from their blood line... Yoruba bloodline. They can't allow their first heir to be from outside their tribe now. That notwithstanding, davido go give love to all his kids Wella anyways. But his son with chioma or the other babe, I don't know her name, will and can't be his heir. If davido mum still dey alive, chioma for no even dey fortunate to be in his life at all. Chioma knows this . That's not to say I support tribalism though, but I may be very close to the truth.

My brother I nor wan put mouth for this matter but u Sabi say David mama na Igbo woman
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Slimsly100:

My brother I nor wan put mouth for this matter but u Sabi say David mama na Igbo woman
yeah. Shes from Edo north. Edo and Yoruba are 60% each other and share same boundaries
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tab4kids(f): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Chioma is releasing half nude pictures about that she is happy and not bothered, child support dey steady. She will release another one before evening and use one of her accounts to upload it on NL.
Why are you people crying on behalf of the bereaved?
Shebi una shame Sophie and Yoruba ladies say their pussy dey smell because of Chioma. Life na turn by turn.

Most of your comments na about Chioma. Bros calm down, you’re giving out the vibe that you’re jobless

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by HabibGwen230(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2021
Ok ayaff yhear,thank goodness the guy in the pix wasnt Davido...sighs
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by tammie24: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Chioma is releasing half nude pictures about that she is happy and not bothered, child support dey steady. She will release another one before evening and use one of her accounts to upload it on NL.
Why are you people crying on behalf of the bereaved?
Shebi una shame Sophie and Yoruba ladies say their pussy dey smell because of Chioma. Life na turn by turn.
thank you o my brother...

Wetin they no call Yoruba girls

Wetin Sofia eye no see?

Today is another day

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by MrPRevailer(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't mind the idiots, even abusing her and Imade for boarding same PJ with Davido and he had to be explaining to a fellow baby mama. She musn't release any picture, insults! Life na turn by turn.
They even went ahead to say Yoruba girls have stinking pussy, hence the choice for a neat Igbo girl. Na now dem dey call Linda witch for exposing this new relationship.

Please who are the they. Why don't you say someone said?

You're just busy trying to stir a clan war. Arent you acting irrational here?

:::I have no business with Davido or a fan. I just came across your comment and thought it should be corrected
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tundex911: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Fear this generation

Smh
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by PrincewithGod(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fornicating and being proud about it. You people will burn in hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.