Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84423 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Kriss216: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
I don't have any pity on whatever befell chioma,date Yoruba men at your own peril,they are never faithful and sex is nothing to them
Are you sure
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by 9jaRealist: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:
Chioma with her gorilla body structure, shaped like a man

I always find these sorts of JUVENILE personal attacks on someone you don’t personally know bemusing...
Apparently Davido didn’t mind her “gorilla body structure”, as not everyone likes them FAT like you probably do. grin
>

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Refinedbeing(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
Edo and Yoruba have strong affinity. They bear same names, share boundaries too
Well the historical tie can't be denied. I just don't support being tribal about love.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by tit(f): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dauda the sexy guy!!!
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Funniest part, Sophie isn't Yoruba. Davido doesn't have any Yoruba baby mama.

What tribe is she?
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
The Young girl ran for her life because Davido is a CHEAT.

ONLY GOD CAN TELL IF HE HAS NOT INFECTED HER WITH STDS

Yoruba men can never understand how to take care of women, even if dog wear skirt, they will love to taste the disguise dog pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Invitationn: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a pity! this one now is happy that davido is now with her

With all these it is clear that girls have fish brain..

Davido needs to man up even though na him get him life.. I be superstar no mean you go just dey do anyhow.. it's high time he realises that his actions affect others and public reaction
Maybe you should mind your business grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Dedemworld: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
I don't have any pity on whatever befell chioma,date Yoruba men at your own peril,they are never faithful and sex is nothing to them

Go and tell 2face that one. Oponu, nairaland finally don teach people english language na, "PERIL" everyone want to make use of the word

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by tunize(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

It is not affecting anybody, Chioma says she is happy and not bothered.
You expected her to say she is sad and not bothered na their life shall anyhow dem like dem live.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Davido still knows the value of Chioma.

Look at all those girlfriends, Chioma is the most beautiful of all, with home grooming skills attached.

Papa Ifeanyi, buy sense.

Muscular chioma with her beans face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
True.
We are not sex slaves!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Refinedbeing(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

What tribe is she?
Don't know which tribe she is from Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by sam564: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
wahala be like assurance, if them give u, never fail to ask for how long....
the money u have determines ur maturity but what is underneath determines ur manhood..... keep balling in new pitches OBO, but abeg use boots, hose and shim-guard nah...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Jeromejnr(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
AsherAmari:
We girls should learn to give our bodies some respect. Only then will the men value and respect us.

Chioma brought this upon herself. I hope the others will learn.

This is what I constantly try to advise some ladies.

But as usual, they will say its thier body blablabla.

I say okay o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by wink2015(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Davido will find it hard to get a GRAMMY AWARD with this his EXCESSIVE LIFE STYLE.

He thinks the american are not watching him.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by preshyusufu: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is childish. Maturity na 1 requirement to win Grammy ooo.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Womanizer:

For your info the girl is not from a poor family

He get the igbo girl when nor be gold digger for this naija? Abeg shift

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by JoeEeL(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Heartbreaking.

I been no send all diz infotainment before o, but Im now feeling for that Chioma girl sha.

But she too been chance another woman na. Choi.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by almarthins(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Chioma ko, Chioku ni grin Fire dey go jare O.B.O Yoruba demon worldwide dey your back. grin "Yoruba boy gat a bad name to protect" grin

Jus dey hail rubbish. If u get daughter na so one man go use am baby mama dump and move on to the next victim. No forget to hail for being yoruba demon.

This generation is finished

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by 9jaRealist: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:
He get the igbo girl when nor be gold digger for this naija? Abeg shift

So, in addition to the CHILDISH personal insults...
You are also a PRIMITIVE tribalistic demagogue. SMH

And probably a CRUDE misogynist as well.
>

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
The chioma girl was a gold digger with an empty skull, look at sophie, even with all the bile and vile that came her way, she has been able to set up a business for herself and now has a brand for her daughter....the dropout hoe called chioma despite davido helping her with a chef contract couldn't achieve anything...davido better redo a DNA test for that boy he calls his son...the kid looks alot like parruzzi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Charly68: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
People should pity this philandering musician not Chioma..who will marry a casanova ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tonalphs(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
Na Yoruba woman davido go marry lass lass. I just dey watch as people dey hail am and chioma dey laff una. I know say she, like d others , go end up as baby mama. You see as davido and adeleke empire dey so? Them go want their true or first male heir to be directly from their blood line... Yoruba bloodline. They can't allow their first heir to be from outside their tribe now. That notwithstanding, davido go give love to all his kids Wella anyways. But his son with chioma or the other slut , I don't know her name, will and can't be his heir. If davido mum still dey alive, chioma for no even dey fortunate to be in his life at all. Chioma knows this
oga Ade Adeleke married a Calabar woman na. Davido doesn't do Yoruba ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Urban9aira: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
So even chioma suppose know say David no fit marry her na.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
9jaRealist:

So, in addition to the CHILDISH personal insults...
You are also a PRIMITIVE tribalistic demagogue. SMH

And probably a CRUDE misogynist as well.
>

Go and die. When it happened to Sophie, where were you? Now when he done happen to Chioma, you dey rant. Chioma doesn't love davido. She dated him because of the fame and money.

What davido did to her is justified. All gold diggers should be used and kicked back to the street.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tobbit: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Davido go see trouble from Nigerian ladies. Him never know lastly him take him hand buy for himself.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Refinedbeing(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
almarthins:

Jus dey hail rubbish. If u get daughter na so one man go use am baby mama dump and move on to the next victim. No forget to hail for being yoruba demon.

This generation is finished
This life all choices are yours to make.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.