Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84422 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Sleekfingers: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
letitrainnow:
“The disrespect is too much on Chioma” – Reactions as Davido is seen kissing his new bae, Myah Yafai (Photos)

Fans of Davido and Chioma Rowland have reacted to the recently loved-up photos of the singer, Davido, and hot American model, Mya Yafai that are circulating the social media space.

The photos making waves on social media have further given credence to an alleged affair between Nigerian singer, Davido and American model Mya Yafai.

Recall that the singer was captured with Mya Yafai in public as they were seen holding hands together.

Apparently, it seems as though the rumors are true as these loved-up photos in the photo booth surfaces on the internet space.

Unfortunately, his fans are not taking it lightly as they show their empathy for Chioma, his third baby mama whom he was once engaged to.

See photo below:

because chioma toto don tire davido.....how person go dey chop rice morning, afternoon and night for two weeks.....shey the person no go tire ni?or una want make jedi jedi scatter the person yansh........

Davidp has moved to the next client......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by nick50(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
I keep telling our igbo women to avoid yoruba men they are too polygamous n irresponsible ..every new party na new woman

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by KingDash: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Las Las, Chioma na another baby mama grin
her market valve don drop.. who go gree sign her now na?!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zzor:
I don't have any pity on whatever befell chioma,date Yoruba men at your own peril,they are never faithful and sex is nothing to them

thats generalization......what makes u think your people does not cheat? Abeg talk another thing.....
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by benji93: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
He get the kain money wey you go meet wey go make your own money look very poor. cheesy
Womanizer:

For your info the girl is not from a poor family

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Muhylonaire007: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingDash:

No be so ooo...Obama 30bg still patronize Tiwa Savage after Teebillz and wizzy scandal o.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
E choke Useless Nigerian Girls. Chioma issa baby mama.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
TheRedpillguy:
Didrespecful how?
People acting like she is bringing anything to davidos table.
Ahswear they are just bunch of hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by KingDash: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

No be so ooo...Obama 30bg still patronize Tiwa Savage after Teebillz and wizzy scandal o.
na wa oh... so guys like plus one pusssssy?? chai.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Date a Nigerian girl at your own peril you all are just a piece of shit angry
Worthless Piece Of Shitt I Guess.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pozehnani(f): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Date a Nigerian girl at your own peril
you all are just a piece of shit angry

Thats nairaland mens opinion. Out there, guys are dyiing for us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by unshakablejihad: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
CSTRR:

Igbo girls no dey get sense again .

The ones wey get Sense no reach 10.

There is one girl in the area I used to live.
Fine Igbo girl.

I heard that the girl has given birth to two children for one Yoruba tout named Dare.

The boy na all those touts wey dey hail big men up and down.
He doesn't even have a house.

I won't be surprised if he impregnated her in her father's house like that Coza pastor.

chai na wao..lolzz Igbo girls na lazí níyí.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Numerouno94(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Na war bro

Abeg pity some people, dem done dey get hypertension already as OBO done japa from Chioma. grin grin
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Adexy4us(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
ucmarcel:
Make una calm down, Davido go reach everybody

who go reach every body pass?

likes for Davido �
share for wizkid�
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
caracas:

Sharap
Why should I, pray tell?
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingDash:

Say what you want, but she will be in the market soon enough and she will be the one doing the picking.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
lol oga shut ur smelly mouth up

Tell that to your mom
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin grin Dear Yoruba Demons and Fvckboys...if you're soo useless to fvck a flatin0 yamleg... kindly use a condom and make sure you get it yourself. You don't want to bring a home a hybrid child, davido, his brothers and father are all hybrid kids thus their degenerate and embarrassing behavior. Western influences may have erroded our cultural values but decent, ambitious and hardworking yoruba women still exists. Take a look at your vice president's wife for example.. she's the embodiment of a yoruba lady, or the wife of our ooni. Foreign women corrupt your children, they'll refer to their elders as "my boy" and greet you with chop knockle.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Basic123:

You will see them hating davido now.They can be so petty......

The same reason they hate Peter of P square and FFK now
If you ever fall out with them, you are doomed!
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Cakhama:

Why should I, pray tell?
Chioma has many accounts and paid agents here, that's one of them. PAINED!
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Chioma with her gorilla body structure, shaped like a man
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by julaion: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
Na Yoruba woman davido go marry lass lass. I just dey watch as people dey hail am and chioma dey laff una. I know say she, like d others , go end up as baby mama. You see as davido and adeleke empire dey so? Them go want their true or first male heir to be directly from their blood line... Yoruba bloodline. They can't allow their first heir to be from outside their tribe now. That notwithstanding, davido go give love to all his kids Wella anyways. But his son with chioma or the other babe, I don't know her name, will and can't be his heir. If davido mum still dey alive, chioma for no even dey fortunate to be in his life at all. Chioma knows this . That's not to say I support tribalism though, but I may be very close to the truth.
let me tell this do you know that the adelekes you know today their mother is igbo see how foolishly am just looking at you... dont underate an igbo blood.... davidos grandmother that gave birth to their fathers is a pure igbo woman
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a pity! this one now is happy that davido is now with her

With all these it is clear that girls have fish brain..

Davido needs to man up even though na him get him life.. I be superstar no mean you go just dey do anyhow.. it's high time he realises that his actions affect others and public reaction I understand you're a Yoruba apologist.. but Sophie na your sister?
I understand you an Igbo apologist? Chioma na your sister?
E pain dem die!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Muhylonaire007: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingDash:
na wa oh... so guys like plus one pusssssy?? chai.

My brother, if no be so, Single mothers for no dey see person bang them na.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pepperdemzombie: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Refinedbeing:
It isn't about pride or low self esteem bro. It's more of choice, people he meets and people he likes. That one in IB is a story from aunty kem kem. Can't be taken seriously. Davido is known to love his kids, i doubt if he really can abandon one as alleged by aunty kemi.
Her story was that she slept with a drunk Davido at a night club in Ibadan, the girl allegedly failed a DNA at the same place Imade was taken to, but the girl somehow looks like Imade. The lady's mother took the case to court and wants a repitition of the DNA which she claims was compromised but Davido is not obeying court orders so they made Kemi their spoke person. Kemi claims he is seeing them secretly.
Davido's father supervises the DNA by himself before associating with them cos he claimed 2 or 3 children have failed DNA before Imade.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by harmony75: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
water go still carry somebody laslas �
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Tonitoniton(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
ur papa send u go school but u say na prick and money be ur problem.

small pikin no know melecine him dey call am vegetable.

na herself she dey monkey with statement of am okay with it. but, inside she don die finish

all this penis and money girls need serious deliverance
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don’t understand all those cry cos of Chioma, abeg how Chioma take different from the two people in front of her?

No be some people baby daddy she date?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by folu4real(f): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Chioma is releasing half nude pictures about that she is happy and not bothered, child support dey steady. She will release another one before evening and use one of her accounts to upload it on NL.
Why are you people crying on behalf of the bereaved?
Shebi una shame Sophie and Yoruba ladies say their pussy dey smell because of Chioma. Life na turn by turn.

Well said jare
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Bornboy4: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oh boy, enjoy your money jare
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by folu4real(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Her story was that she slept with a drunk Davido at a night club in Ibadan, the girl allegedly failed a DNA at the same place Imade was taken to, but the girl somehow looks like Imade. The lady's mother took the case to court and wants a repitition of the DNA which she claims was compromised but Davido is not obeying court orders so they made Kemi their spoke person. Kemi claims he is seeing them secretly.
Davido's father supervises the DNA by himself before associating with them cos he claimed 2 or 3 children have failed DNA before Imade.

but what all this rubbish of sleeping with ladies up and down. So Davido father likes supervising DNA test up and down instead of sitting his son down and talk sense to his dead brain. Anyway let me come and be minding my business before Davido fan will come for me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.