Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral (84419 Views)

Davido’s New Lover, Mya Yafai Sends Warning To Chioma And His Other Baby Mamas / Nigerians React As Davido Is Pictured Kissing Mya Yafai / Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by MikeMicheal(m): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
ok
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by ussv: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
That picture looks old o lol, its not a current event

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by RedBororo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
AFTER CAUSING TROUBLE WITH GIVE ME ASSURANCE, SEE WHERE U END

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Don't mind the idiots, even abusing her and Imade for boarding same PJ with Davido and he had to be explaining to a fellow baby mama. She musn't release any picture, insults! Life na turn by turn.
They even went ahead to say Yoruba girls have stinking pussy, hence the choice for a neat Igbo girl. Na now dem dey call Linda witch for exposing this new relationship.

I don't even care about who Davido dates, dumps or marries. It's his business.

My only issue was when evil citizens Nigerians were having moments of pleasure at someone else's humiliation (real or imagined). I don't know why Nigerians are like that. As we speak, others are now gloating over Chioma's breakup with her ex.

Something about somebody else's pain is usually thrilling to Nigerians. And it's quite disturbing to say the least.

What bothers me more is how fanatical about Christianity and "salvation" Nigerians are. Later they'll be same people jumping up and down gleefully at the struggles of others.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Refinedbeing(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Viknat:
Na Yoruba woman davido go marry lass lass. I just dey watch as people dey hail am and chioma dey laff una. I know say she, like d others , go end up as baby mama. You see as davido and adeleke empire dey so? Them go want their true or first male heir to be directly from their blood line... Yoruba bloodline. They can't allow their first heir to be from outside their tribe now. That notwithstanding, davido go give love to all his kids Wella anyways. But his son with chioma or the other slut , I don't know her name, will and can't be his heir. If davido mum still dey alive, chioma for no even dey fortunate to be in his life at all. Chioma knows this
Davidos late mum is Edo. Love knows no tribe bro, don't let stupid peoples' comments get into your head.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by janedonez(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chai! David, I thought you are disciplined and matured.
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by AmazingELixir: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
cool

They had better stop disturbing Obo....that youngman is living the best times of his live in cruise mode

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by 9jaRealist: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
>
JOBLESS NIGERIANS... tongue

What’s the issue here exactly?
The relationship is apparently over, and each party has moved on.

So long as dude is supporting his son, no wahala!

>

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by deavicky(m): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Give my baby assurance! assurance!! that year. We weh no give our baby assurance yet we still dey with them. You see life. Lesson to all the girls that still want to love, do not despise you partner because he is not doing what others are doing.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a pity! this one now is happy that davido is now with her

With all these it is clear that girls have fish brain..

Davido needs to man up even though na him get him life.. it's high time he realises that his actions affect others and public reaction

His actions doesn't affect anybody. Chioma doesn't love Davido. And she is not a good girl, she is just pretending for the gram. Na greed make her date davido. She is a gold digger.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Womanizer(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Make him dey kiss dey go
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
We girls should learn to give our bodies some respect. Only then will the men value and respect us.

Chioma brought this upon herself. I hope the others will learn.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by TheRedpillguy: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Didrespecful how?

People acting like she is bringing anything to davidos table.

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by pfadom: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Assurance don turn Endurance

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by emerged01(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a pity! this one now is happy that davido is now with her

With all these it is clear that girls have fish brain..

Davido needs to man up even though na him get him life.. it's high time he realises that his actions affect others and public reaction
Don’t forget chioma is his 3rd baby mama. Chioma was happy flexing when the first baby mama and second baby mama were somewhere watching with tears in their eyes.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Womanizer(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

His actions doesn't affect anybody. Chioma doesn't love Davido. And she is not a good girl, she is just pretending for the gram. Na greed make her date davido. She is a gold digger.

For your info the girl is not from a poor family

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chioma don turn baby mama embarassed no education, thank God for her cooking skills make she go open mama put

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by clothingonline(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
He made his decisions

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Davidos late mum is Edo. Love knows no tribe bro, don't let stupid peoples' comments get into your head.
Edo and Yoruba have strong affinity. They bear same names, share boundaries too, but I don't support tribalism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Angelfrost(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
“The disrespect is too much on Chioma”

What does the above even mean??! What disrespect??! Are they married??!... Chioma is merely another stat in the growing number of conquered dames on his long list. She knows this well enough, as do the older and other baby-mamas.

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by TheRedpillguy: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by 9jaRealist: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
michaelpop50:

Abegi put a cork in your sexist and misogynistic mouth...
He’s the one with 3 different babymamas, but she’s the one who’s not “good”?

>

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mtchewww.....

I was even looking for Timubu coloquim news when I fell into this garbage of media attention seekers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by kingsleefolli(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Celebrities with one wife or husband is not common,side chicks,baby maami and daddy bami is normal.so don't waste my data for gossip.that is there personal life,abeg buhari is going out to charge his heart battery.is my concern now.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Ken4040(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
But this guy Sabi fine girl abegi

Na your time carry go.

Na you fit Nigeria girls

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by Chummynoni(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
my guy.
kayanmata don clear for my guy eyes.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral by captainamiedi1: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ant to think she left school to be full time baby mama. God airpus

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / R Kelly Handcuffed And In Prison Outfit As He Appears In Court (Photos, Video) / Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.