Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. (39226 Views)

Advice Concerning :this Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Okwyjesus(m): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:
N/B: This could be a bit lengthy, but please, read to the end.

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

1.) What does it mean for someone's hair to be cut in a dream?

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?

Please, your honest contributions will be appreciated.

Mods, please help a brother if this piece isn't in the right section.

And help send it to front page for more response.

Thanks.

Cutting of her hair in dream means taking or tampering with ones glory.
You are not the one that cut the hair so it doesn't have anything to do with your proposed Union.
Forces unknown is trying to be funny with her life
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by square7: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
I have one question to ask you dear young man.

WHAT IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS THE SAME DREAM AFTER YOUR MARRIAGE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
DIVORCE HER OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TOGETHER FOR YOUR DESTINY?

Blessing of peace upon your girlfriend and yourself.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

I have been making preparations since late last year to settle down with my fiancee. I intend going to collect the marriage list this coming April to kick start the marriage processes.

My girl and I are very compatible in almost all ramifications you can think of. Honestly, she's the perfect definition of a supportive wife, well mannered and loyal to the core, just to say a few.

We now lived in different states, but we've known ourselves and have been seeing/dating each other in the same city between December 2016 and September 2019. I even made her to redeploy during her NYSC in 2018, to be close to me because of my intentions for her.

As usual, we've been praying and trying to seek the face of God to get divine revelation.

So on the 9th of this month (March), my fiancee and her mum visited a priest for normal pre marriage talk/counseling. The priest of course asked my girl some questions about me, which she answered sincerely. The priest then advised my girl and her mum to put everything in God's hand and be praying about it.

About a week later (around 16th or so), my fiancée's mother had a dream where my fiancée's hair was cut in the dream. In trying to understand the dream, my fiancee then called her cousin who is a Reverend, and the cousin told her that the dream is a bad dream, that it means "someone is trying to take her glory."

That dream compelled my fiancee and her mum to have two days midnight prayer (19th and 20th precisely) to cancel any bad dream.

Reaching today, my girl and her mum visited the priest again, to let him know about the dream. The priest then asked my girl about her understand of the dream. My girl said it means "widowhood." But my girl's mum was having a different understanding.

In summary, the priest then asked my girl if she had gotten a divine revelation, as to whether we're meant to be husband and wife. My girl said no has not.
Personally, I've fasted and prayed severally to God to show me reasons not to marry my fiancee, but I'm yet to see reasons not to.

Honestly, apart from divine validation which I'm yet to get, I'm yet to see reasons why I shouldn't marry my fiancee. And my girl have been worried since this afternoon, thereby getting me worried also.

Now my questions are:

2.) Is it 100% compulsory that one must get a divine validation to have a peaceful and happy marriage?

Thanks.

Cutting hair in dreams is associated with changes in waking life. It is a message that you need to be stronger in life. If your feeling particularly “out of control” the hair cutting dream normally surfaces. ... Spiritually speaking, this dream can mean that changes are coming due to someone else.

Na bad dream oh guy. Abeg find another girl marry oh. Be like the babe get family problem
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Caseless:
Doublefingers, e don spoil. You fvck up. Why you go bring this kain matter to public forum?

Pray in silence.

Lol

Caseless, nothing don spoil.
I bring the matter come here so that me and you go learn something from the matter, just incase you still dey single.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Saintmary(f): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
spice123:

Exactly my thought too. @DoubleFinger prayerfully follow this. The bible says: He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. My brother, nothing dey happen. I was once in your shoes but I am in 7 years marriage now. The devil does not like marriage right from the start. Refuse to be discouraged and continue to pray.

I've suspected for a long time that the devil does not like marriage as an institution especially since it's a means of bringing God's heritage (children) up in the way of God, which will bring joy to God.

So marriages are under heavy attack, even more so in these last days.

Lots of prayer is needed if you want to run a happy marriage.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by odiomachi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
90% of dreams Don't come to pass... Follow ur heart and expect the
worst that makes you a Man
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
berrystunn:

The meaning of that dream is madness
Check from both side if any family member have run mad before. ...

@berrystunn, nobody has gone mad from both families.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wilespo:
...no yawa bros...i no be regular church goer o but make i pray for u....that dream, whatever it is will turn to good for u in reality.....as far as u and ur woman have decided to do the right thing by getting married, na good news go end am...all the blessings of holy matrimony shall be ur portion....happy married life bro

Even, as you no be church goer like you talk, you come sabi cabash like this?

Boyo, you have a call from above oo with this kind of prayer! wink Try look inside the matter oo!

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Ynix(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

This is mere manipulation and demonic. Brother you need to pray against evil prophecies, the essence for dreams and vision is to take caution or pray against any evil occurrences not fear. Work on the mind of your fiancee and her mum

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Kayharry(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
There are different ways scientists measure dreams—from asking questions to using MRI. These studies show us that activity in the brain while we sleep gives us the interesting dreams we recall when we wake up. These dreams help us remember things, be more creative, and process our emotions.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Prospero01:
What kind of priest did you people visit? Never did God promise to lead his children through dreams although dreams could mean a lot. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. The primary way God leads is through His Spirit in your inward man. What you trying to do is unscriptural and will open you up for demonic activities. Your mind will be so polluted. Now to dreams, any dream that you dream and you don't have the interpretation immediately you wake up, forget about it. God will not confuse his children. He speaks plainly. This is coming from a man who God began talking to through dreams, trance, visions, audible voices and his word. So I know better. Get Kenneth Hagin How You Can be Led By The Holy Spirit. There is more I would have told you but let me allow you to digest this.

Hmm!

Very sharp and straight to the point.

"God will not confuse his children" my brother.

Thank you very much, Prospero01

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by MAKABBEY(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
I married my wife without praying or seeking for spiritual stuff, infact she is a Muslim and I am a Christian. Since the time I married this lady, I have never know sorrow or shame, or even broke. I just followed my heart. My dear brother, follow your mind.... All this spiritual validation will just confuse you.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by BePrepared: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Plz answer these two questions

1. Are you born again?

2. Have u slept with her before

Ask quick lemme tell you what to do
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by vuc1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.
Why do you go to a barber shop to get your hair cut when you notice it has grown? Why does your fiancee visit a beauty shop to make a new hairstyle? If your answer is to make you look beautiful, better, clean, handsome, presentable or whatever your reasons maybe, then you should as well think outside the box(think differently, why not choose the positive side and forget loosing the glory side) it might be the positive answer to the prayer you've been praying.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tmlivesport:

If God has never spoken to you before this issue came up, brother be rest assured God will not speak concerning this because you are not connected to Him

@bold,

Fallacy of the highest order.

My brother, God doesn't work with a template.

So chill. Stop sounding like the Chief of Staff to God
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mchew.. Abeg chop food and enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by deavicky(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
The dream is meaningless because one day all man must die so why the Worry?.or are you under the impression that you and her will live forever?.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
square7:
I have one question to ask you dear young man.

WHAT IF YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS THE SAME DREAM AFTER YOUR MARRIAGE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
DIVORCE HER OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY TOGETHER FOR YOUR DESTINY?

Blessing of peace upon your girlfriend and yourself.

@square7,

The bold is the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by EJEHSON(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Follow this advise you will be alright.
LMS1:
lol op the kind of comments you will get down there from nairaland religion warlords will make you sleep one eyed closed tonight. aswear grin
Truth is that scientifically dreams are basically human mind inventing its own thoughts when the host is asleep.
secondly dont spend your life believing in false prophecies cus your mind and life will be totally controlled by what you you hear and believe.
I know you are religious but most so called PRIEST practices the bible doctrine in a different way thus injecting 5million cubic meter of fear into your soul cheesy
there is nothing wrong with your wife to be,
all the fault is in the religion you practice.
stop letting someone else dream put you in 'THINKINGNATION' grin
#Emanticipate yourself from mental slavery oh africans!..
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Saintmary:

I've suspected for a long time that the devil does not like marriage as an institution especially since it's a means of bringing God's heritage (children) up in the way of God, which will bring joy to God.

So marriages are under heavy attack, even more so in these last days.

Lots of prayer is needed if you want to run a happy marriage.

@Saintmary, I can't agree less.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ynix:

This is mere manipulation and demonic. Brother you need to pray against evil prophecies, the essence for dreams and vision is to take caution or pray against any evil occurrences not fear. Work on the mind of your fiancee and her mum

You're correct, bro.

Thanks.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Prevailing: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:
N/B:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

James 4:1-3 KJV
From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? [2] Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. [3] Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

YOU SEE, YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS.
FROM WHAT BASIS WERE YOU ENQUIRING FROM GOD TO SHOW YOU REASONS NOT TO MARRY YOUR FIANCÉE? SHE'S PROBABLY NOT GOD'S WILL FOR YOU.

GO TO YOUR BIBLE AND GET ALL THE SCRIPTURE ABOUT MARRIAGE, THEN YOU CAN GO TO GOD AND ASK HIM TO SHOW YOU HIS WILL CONCERNING MARRIAGE WITH HIS WORDS, AND HE WILL REVEAL YOUR WIFE TO YOU.

BTW.: YOUR FIANCEE'S INTERPRETATION ABOUT THE DREAM IS CORRECT.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Iykon1313(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
Do you know if the dream was written and produced by your future mother in law. Find out.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by Chinny024(f): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
lol op the kind of comments you will get down there from nairaland religion warlords will make you sleep one eyed closed tonight. aswear grin
Truth is that scientifically dreams are basically human mind inventing its own thoughts when the host is asleep.
secondly dont spend your life believing in false prophecies cus your mind and life will be totally controlled by what you you hear and believe.
I know you are religious but most so called PRIEST practices the bible doctrine in a different way thus injecting 5million cubic meter of fear into your soul cheesy
there is nothing wrong with your wife to be,
all the fault is in the religion you practice.
stop letting someone else dream put you in 'THINKINGNATION' grin
#Emanticipate yourself from mental slavery oh africans!..

Don't conclude yet..
90% of my dreams happen in interval of 48-72hrs since I was a child .Don't know of others!!!
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
MAKABBEY:
I married my wife without praying or seeking for spiritual stuff, infact she is a Muslim and I am a Christian. Since the time I married this lady, I have never know sorrow or shame, or even broke. I just followed my heart. My dear brother, follow your mind.... All this spiritual validation will just confuse you.

Phew!

True, brother.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by kerry57: 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
An unknown person cutting ur hair in the dream has to do with Glory robbers at work. Someone is possibly trying to tamper with her Glory.
A book has actually help me about dreams and it's still helping me till date, it can help u too. Check for Dictionary of dreams by Tella. U can get it easily from MFM bookshops. God did a great job in that book through that man.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
BePrepared:
Plz answer these two questions

1. Are you born again?

2. Have u slept with her before

Ask quick lemme tell you what to do

@BePrepared, Yes to both questions.
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by faceland: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
It is her subconscious mind trying to process information while she sleep. Why should you dictate your future based on the imagination of someone else?

How many times has someone I love panickily tell me about their bad dream for me, I thank them and still do what is in my heart (what is important to me).
Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by DoubleFingers: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
vuc1:

Why do you go to a barber shop to get your hair cut when you notice it has grown? Why does your fiancee visit a beauty shop to make a new hairstyle? If your answer is to make you look beautiful, better, clean, handsome, presentable or whatever your reasons maybe, then you should as well think outside the box(think differently, why not choose the positive side and forget loosing the glory side) it might be the positive answer to the prayer you've been praying.

Hmm!

Brother, your head straight.

I like minds and thinkers like you.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by kerry57: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
In the dream world(astral) things that used to represent marriage most times are Shoes,suits, wedding gown,rings. Most time shoes. If u see urself wearing a comfortable good shoes in the dream, means the marriage will be good if the opposite then a bad marriage at hand.

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by incogni2o: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
DoubleFingers:

Now my questions are:

Thanks.

1. Do you love Her? with her weakneses?
2. Do you have peace of mind?
3. Have you prayed and have nothing significant to doudbt about the relationship?
4. Do you feel God led you both to yourselves

If yes to the above, I'll suggest the only thing left is for both of you to come together to destroy any satanic manipulation to control the fate of your future. (whether widowhood or taking of Glory)

Objectively, if you think about it well
1. The preist interfretation: They are taking her glory : Is it you that's taking the glory or who? Are you the one who barbed the Hair, where you. in the Dream?
2. Widowhood: This is definitely from the Devil because the word of God says weYou shall not die but Live to declare the works of the Lord in the Land of the Living.

You have to have Faith, Think thorouly rather than allowing the enemy have it's way by making you fear and scared

It's a pity every one wants a revelation, But God can't be stereotyped.

Remember, At times, you are hungry for revelation, But the enemy takes advantage of that to confuse you.

Finally, Go and Pray, to make up your mind, that you will be the best man you can be to her and no matter what happens, You'll make it work, Even if the Lady comes down from Heaven, My Brother, you'll still need this prayer point.

Peace.
I pray every confusion set in by the enemy is destroyed in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. by AdaAwka1: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
The dream has been interpreted already but you are trying to change the meaning. Just pray there is nothing God can't do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Members Storm Watchnight Service With Cutlasses For ‘Battle’. Photos / David Ibiyeomie: Two Plots Of Land Not Enough For Me, My Cars, Entourage / Lagos State Is Under Siege - Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.