Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? (38372 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Abandoned By Her Fiance After Losing Her Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by UcheforGod(f): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Greystone:

It happened to me.
She confessed.
I wish she hadn’t.

I loved her so much.

But after the confession, the trust was gone forever.
But you still love her?
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by IYANGBALI: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
She go still dey fok the guy even after marriage
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by lozanni(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
A very step to take because your fiance will know you have a thing for your Ex and that the cheating will continue after your wedding.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Simeonjoe1: 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ikem11:

Lol funny how u keep saying its not real cos many would have tagged it fake stories.

Well to me I know it's real and better tell whomever the lady is that she is a LovePeddler

Modi: (nairaland auto correct change am to better English) tell her she be ashawo

Baba na she be the lady
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by IjeBos(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please this is not my situation, so don't take it personal. It's not real.

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

You're asking the wrong question. The question should be does your friend understand commitment and is she ready to be married at all? Sleeping with someone esp. an ex any time during a relationship is a tell that there are more issues at work and the relationship isn't healthy but doing it so close to a wedding means the wedding probably shouldn't be happening. There is nothing wrong with taking the time to figure it out. But as a good friend once told me, better to have a broken engagement than a broken marriage.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Simeonjoe1: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Please if someone sleeps with an EX like few weeks to the wedding ceremony, should the person confess to the Fiance or just keep it and repent? Assuming the fiance is a pastor in a Bible believing church, should such a person confess, and will the pastor forgive? should the person confess after wedding or before wedding? I believe confession is right. Or is keeping mute the best?

It is just a question, it is not real and it is not my situation... I am even a guy.

Take care....

We already know you are the lady in question here but like someone asked before 'Are you mad?'. Why will you sleep with someone when you're already engaged.
Oboy I fear you this woman o...

3 Likes

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Wallade(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Verysmart101:

Really!!!! Who told u someone can take a deep secret to d grave? Stop giving out bad advices

You can keep a secret forever, that is what I meant by the statement - "take it to your grave".

That is what keeps it a secret.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
somethings are better left unsaid. Cut off the said ex and op I hope your friend was smart enough to take precautions,I would hate to hear of another DNA saga.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Yewandequeen(f): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
You see only women have the power to forgive and forget about their partner cheating.

Men will never forgive you nor forget. The trust would be gone forever and would cost you your relationship.

Don't tell him if you still value your relationship. However, desist and flee from any form of temptation from any ex or anything that has third legs, we are human we sometimes make mistakes. Lastly, genuinely ask forgiveness from God and move on.

Enjoy your home.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Printerscanner: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Well, I only know a Pastor of a Koran believing Church.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by jeff1607(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Do NOT try it. I repeat, do NOT try it. You will live to regret it. Men do NOT forget easily. Except, of course, you have resolved in your mind that you're not going ahead with the marriage plans again, then fine, tell him and say your goodbyes. Anything aside from that, you are on your own. If he chooses to accept you back, you will never have peace in that marriage. You will keep getting daily reminders of how you cheated on him, and how cheap you are. Udo!

You eh
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by IjeBos(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wallade:

You can keep a secret forever, that is what I meant by the statement - "take it to your grave".

That is what keeps it a secret.

Nothing stays secret forever. Esp. when a 3rd party is involved.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Wallade(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
IjeBos:

Nothing stays secret forever. Esp. when a 3rd party is involved.

That is why you should not inform a second or third or more party. That is your secret, not the one you spilled
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Yewandequeen(f): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Do NOT try it. I repeat, do NOT try it. You will live to regret it. Men do NOT forget easily. Except, of course, you have resolved in your mind that you're not going ahead with the marriage plans again, then fine, tell him and say your goodbyes. Anything aside from that, you are on your own. If he chooses to accept you back, you will never have peace in that marriage. You will keep getting daily reminders of how you cheated on him, and how cheap you are. Udo!
Exactly
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Michaelota: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
She should just pray for forgiveness from God �. Man can't forget even if he forgives. Also are you sure you will still not do it again? Like the guy dick sweet you to even go back again
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by IjeBos(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wallade:

That is why you should not inform a second or third or more party. That is your secret, not the one you spilled

She slept with the 3rd party. She is the 1st, her fiancé the 2nd, the ex the 3rd. And she should be equally concerned with the ex trying to embarrass the fiancé/husband at some point.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by capitalzero: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
prettyheart:
Good evening,

Take care....

Confess or no confess. That marriage would not last for 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Duplexxx: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
You're the one

Shameless woman

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by capitalzero: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wallade:

Sexual intercourse is not a secret. 2 parties are involved.

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Wallade(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
capitalzero:

Sexual intercourse is not a secret. 2 parties are involved.

Ok. If you are in their shoes, don't keep it a secret. Tell the whole world.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by EmptyGarden(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Greystone:

It happened to me.
She confessed.
I wish she hadn’t.

I loved her so much.

But after the confession, the trust was gone forever.

No one should regret dodging a bullet.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is the reason I can never get married baby mama all the way
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Ikem11(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Simeonjoe1:

Baba na she be the lady

Ya I know. na so them dey do after messing up
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by kolade560: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
like seriously , u are a stupid guy....its real oo, na me talk am.. grin
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by lekkyy: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
You cheated few weeks to ur wedding What is the assurance that u wl not continue cheating after the wedding! That u can even do this means u’re not commited to ur fiancé and ur heart is still with ur ex. Repent o
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by IgboWarlord(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

So because of that,she should continue living in the lie?..Honestly,the op sounds like a loose ho' that would sleep with her ex,again and again...
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

So because of that,she should continue living in the lie?..Honestly,the op sounds like a loose ho' that would sleep with her ex,again and again...

Ignorance is bliss. cool

If she chooses to continue sleeping with her EX afterwards, that's her and her to be husband's problem, not mine. Udo!
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Greystone: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
EmptyGarden:

No one should regret dodging a bullet.

True
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by BuySweetOrange: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Disloyalty at it's finest
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by kluv99(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
from wetyn I read if it's not u, then u slept with someones wife to be, haba guy y u gon do like dat? she better confess if he forgives fine if he doesn't fine but it's better than going into a marriage and Sumday he finds out Omoh d wahala go Mad pass

1 Like

Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by Greystone: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
UcheforGod:
But you still love her?

I did.
Re: Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? by BuySweetOrange: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
!grin .... Tell him you cheated on him grin. .. he'll understand
don't push that op into the sea oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.